Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

just tried it in a different browser. worked fine.

[quote name='pun123']The brick coupon links only allow for 2 prints, someone please share if they got it. I even tried emailing Disney but no answer.[/QUOTE]

have you already printed 2?

[quote name='Animal7390']just tried it in a different browser. worked fine.

have you already printed 2?[/QUOTE]
The coupon Disney sent out this time are on individual links and will only print 2 coupons per link. If anyone already printed two from the links in the OP, then no one else will be able to use those links.

Saturday -- 6am - 1pm TRU has select recent release dvds on sale 30% off (about 13.99 ea) They have pictured Iron Man 2, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Last Airbender, Ramona & Beezus, Marmaduke, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Codes listed are:
578752, 578697,
499178, 698809,
587165, 54114

If you got the coupon for the Last Airbender, that would make it about $9 (the coupon was $5 off, right?)... Seriously thinking about taking back the copy that my son hasn't opened yet...

*edit It occurs to me that this should've been posted elsewhere..maybe in it's own thread.... sorry about that guys...

If anyone is interested in buying the 3 disc Charlie Brown (peanuts) holiday blu-ray set there is a $5 off coupon in the Yogi the Bear toys from the Wendy's kids meals. Prices on the :br: are too much (IMHO) right now but the coupon was good until April (I need to 2x check this).

FYI got an email from Disney with a link for a $10 coupon for Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2.

$10 rebate back from purchase of Alice In Wonderland 3D from past purchases of the 2D BD combo pack, BD single-disc and DVD packages (quoted post was in the 3D BD thread):

[quote name='shrike4242']There's a $10 rebate in the package for Alice In Wonderland 3D for previous purchasers of the movie, on DVD, single-disc BD or combo pack BD. You have to cut the POP tab from the non-3D package, cut the POP tab from the 3D package and include a copy of your receipt. Rebate form is in the box with the 3D movie.

Offer expires 09/01/11.

From the rebate form:

Buy: Alice In Wonderland 4-disc Blu-Ray Combo pack

Mail:
(1) POP tab or UPC from original, previously purchased AIW DVD, Blu-Ray, or 3-disc Blu-Ray Combo pack.
(2) POP tab or UPC from new AIW 4-disc Blu-Ray Combo pack
(3) Cash register receipt from your new AIW 4-disc Blu-Ray combo pack imprinted with store name and dated between 12/07/10 and 09/01/11 with purchase price(s) circled (photocopies acceptable).
(4) This original, hand-printed, completed certificate (no photocopies accepted).

That's what it says, besides the "Receive $10 rebate by mail" and "Mail to:" information on the rebate form. Doesn't say about Internet retailers (mine was bought via in-store pickup at BB.com because I had a $15 RZ Cert) or that it has to be from a retail store.[/QUOTE]

$5.00 off DVD or BR coupon in the Winter Preview edition of the TV Guide on newstands. Not the TV section that came in this past weekends newspapers.

232323232%7Ffp6339%3B%3Enu%3D42%3B%3A%3E26%3B%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D335%3B3876%3C%3A349nu0mrj

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 $10 upgrade coupon for BHC1 owner.

Enter the UPC code: 786936769418 at DMR website. Print $10 off coupon for BHC2.

bhc2upgrade860x600c1rjw1293648328215.jpg

[quote name='lobito72']Does anyone have a copy of the Disney Toy Story 3 upgrade to Bluray Coupon?[/QUOTE]
the expired one?!

[quote name='shadowkast']the expired one?![/QUOTE]

Yeah, some of those had the expiration date printed on them when you printed it out, so perhaps that would work for Toy Story 3. Be a hell of a deal if it did. I think Incredipinoy knows more about this. I think he mentioned doing it way back last year.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) - $21.99 AC

Clip $8.00 Coupon (account must be logged on)[/QUOTE]

Is this "coupon" still available? I don't see it or how to apple it.

edit: Nevermind, the coupon was only up for a short time. I order Tangled 3D w/ Beaty and the Bead Blu and got 3.34 and 6.66 off (10 off promo). BatB shipped of course and tangles has not.

Anyone know what would happen if I just canceled Tangled, I paid everything with credit, would my account be credited back 23.33?

[quote name='nixmahn']...
Anyone know what would happen if I just canceled Tangled, I paid everything with credit, would my account be credited back 23.33?[/QUOTE]

usually it does. However, there are certain kinds of credit/promotions that are not reinstated (e.g., when they have expired, etc.).

Still no sign of an upgrade coupon for the upcoming Alice In Wonderland 60th Anniversary release? I'm surprised, as usually those show up a few weeks before the discs actually hit the stores. I really hope they're going to do one.

any idea if Nausicaa is going to get a coupon (Disney release, but Studio Ghibli production)? Wasn't around the forum when Ponyo came out... I figure it is going to be the same?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']

Release Date: 1/25/11
Limit is 10 prints per DMR account.
Coupon expires 1/31/11
Link: http://www.secretariatcoupon.com

Best Buy: $22.99
FYE:
Hastings:
K-Mart:
Meijer:
Nebraska Furniture:
Target: $30.59
Toys R' Us:
Ultimate Electronic:
Wal-Mart: $22.96[/QUOTE]

LOL! 10 print limit! They must not expect much in the way of sales.
I have no intention of buying it for $8 off unless the base price is crazy good. I don't even know what the movie about (other than a horse).

[quote name='typical guy']LOL! 10 print limit! They must not expect much in the way of sales.
I have no intention of buying it for $8 off unless the base price is crazy good. I don't even know what the movie about (other than a horse).[/QUOTE]Secretariat is the last horse to win the Triple Crown in horse racing. A Triple Crown win is winning the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont, three horse races that are run in the late spring.

I am usually all for whatever Disney movies I can get my hands on with these coupons, but a horse racing movie just doesn't interest me. If TRU ends up having a decent deal on this though you get $5 off any Disney movie with the pre-order of Bambi, that could make it worthwhile.

[quote name='shrike4242']Secretariat is the last horse to win the Triple Crown in horse racing. A Triple Crown win is winning the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont, three horse races that are run in the late spring.[/QUOTE]

when I brought it up the other day, my dad was telling me how he used to bet on Secretariat.

It can't be THAT bad... can it? >.<

EDIT:

Also, I wonder if we'll get an Alice in Wonderland coupon?

[quote name='shrike4242']Secretariat is the last horse to win the Triple Crown in horse racing. A Triple Crown win is winning the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont, three horse races that are run in the late spring.[/QUOTE]Not quite; Seattle Slew & Affirmed both won the Triple Crown later in the '70's, but no horse has won all three since Affirmed. However, Secretariat did end the longest Triple Crown drought before the current one (25 years, back to Citation in 1948; ironically, Citation died the year Secretariat was born).

Also, Secretariat still owns the record times for both the Derby & Belmont, and would also have the Preakness record if not for a timing error. His legendary 31-length victory in the Belmont (the longest of the three) is also still the North American record time for 1-1/2 miles.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']

Release Date: 1/25/11
Limit is 10 prints per DMR account.
Coupon expires 1/31/11
Link: http://www.secretariatcoupon.com

Best Buy: $22.99
FYE:
Hastings:
K-Mart:
Meijer:
Nebraska Furniture:
Target: $24.99
Toys R' Us:
Ultimate Electronic:
Wal-Mart: $22.96[/QUOTE]

targget has this for 24.99

I wish the $8 off coupon worked on the DVD version. My mom really wants this film but she doesn't own a BD player or an HDTV (and really has no intention of buying one in the future)

well, the coupon makes the film $15 at Best Buy..not too bad, could be the perfect valentines day gift after all! (but probably only for our moms, we wouldn't want to have to sit thru it with the significant other would we? ;) :lol: )

People are talking about Tangled deals already? I just saw it in the theater a week ago!! It was very good for the record and I'll be picking it up on blu-ray (for the kids :D).

[quote name='token2k6']well, the coupon makes the film $15 at Best Buy..not too bad, could be the perfect valentines day gift after all! (but probably only for our moms, we wouldn't want to have to sit thru it with the significant other would we? ;) :lol: )[/QUOTE]Amazon was matching the BB deal and I still had their $8 coupon on my order, so I'm getting the same deal without dealing with getting it at retail.

[quote name='javeryh']People are talking about Tangled deals already? I just saw it in the theater a week ago!! It was very good for the record and I'll be picking it up on blu-ray (for the kids :D).[/QUOTE]I'm sure we'll see some deals for it, since it was Disney's big movie at the end of the year and their first big recent movie releases for 2011, as they also have Bambi and Alice In Wonderland (animated) coming out in the next couple of months. I'm hoping that someone will have it for cheaper between Walmart and Best Buy for the 3D combo version and Amazon will match, with my $8 coupon off the cheaper price.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see retail $8 off coupons for it as well, since it'll match the same stance they've done with Secretariat.

I'd pick up Tangled for $15 AC if they offer a $10 off coupon or even $17 AC with an $8 one. I'm also definitely getting Bambi when it drops but I'll probably pass on Alice In Wonderland... maybe.

We watched Beauty and the Beast this weekend and the PQ is pretty great for an older animated movie. It's funny though - when you watch the Pixar extras and stuff when they show the storyboards they look better than the finished product of some of the older Disney movies. I really like hand drawn animation but a part of me would like to see Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King, etc. redone with the fancy computers that the kids are raving about.

[quote name='token2k6'](but probably only for our moms, we wouldn't want to have to sit thru it with the significant other would we? ;) :lol: )[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness my significant other would much rather watch horror movies. :D

[quote name='battra92']I wish the $8 off coupon worked on the DVD version. My mom really wants this film but she doesn't own a BD player or an HDTV (and really has no intention of buying one in the future)[/QUOTE]

From the pic, it is for the BRD/DVD combo - you could still get it, and your mom can enjoy the DVD, while you get (if you want to) the BR

[quote name='Penguin1084']So no signs of an alice coupon yet?[/QUOTE]
None that I can find; That monstrosity of a Burton film that, unfortunately, shares the same title makes searching difficult.

[quote name='javeryh']I'd pick up Tangled for $15 AC if they offer a $10 off coupon or even $17 AC with an $8 one. I'm also definitely getting Bambi when it drops but I'll probably pass on Alice In Wonderland... maybe.

We watched Beauty and the Beast this weekend and the PQ is pretty great for an older animated movie. It's funny though - when you watch the Pixar extras and stuff when they show the storyboards they look better than the finished product of some of the older Disney movies. I really like hand drawn animation but a part of me would like to see Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King, etc. redone with the fancy computers that the kids are raving about.[/QUOTE]Since they did an $8 coupon on Amazon, I'd assume that the B&M coupon will be $8 as well, so that would be the AC you'd have to keep in mind.

It may only be on the top-end combo pack like they did with Sorcerer's Apprentice, though as people found out, it worked on the other BD version as well. Same might be the case for Tangled.

Since the 3D version of the combo pack is only a couple of bucks more (on Amazon at least), it's worth spending the extra $2 for it. When that gaps starts to get wider, it's a different situation to keep in mind.

Got BestBuy to pricematch Amazon's $21.99 price for Justified and then used the $5 MFG coupon on it. Was a pretty smooth transaction even with it ringing up at $39.99 instead of the $24.99 I expected it to.

[quote name='typical guy']I have tangled locked in at 21.99 on amazon. Should I cancel it and buy it at a store?[/QUOTE]
I don't think you'll see a better price for the four-disc 3D version at a B&M store. The two-disc version may be cheaper if you can get the coupon to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back