Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='micmonmel']Keen314, I've heard that some of the coupon printer software (namely bricks and such) have been crashing today... haven't tried it myself.[/QUOTE]
Tried again today, and it printed just fine.

For what it's worth, Amazon is now offering a $5 pre-order coupon for Mars Needs Moms, both the regular and 3D versions. I'm not sure what to think about this one -- the story itself was written by Berkeley Breathed (author of the Bloom County, Outland, and Opus comic strips), and I've been a long-time fan of his work. But the movie itself looks . . . questionable.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Heads up

My store new movie mod has taken off the $12 Blu rays.

YMMV[/QUOTE]Could you translate that into English?

[quote name='shrike4242']Could you translate that into English?[/QUOTE]

The $12 Blu rays with the rio movie cash @ walmart was removed/recalled off the shelf.

Don't post when you're tired...lol

[quote name='Vader582']Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Crap, that sucks, I was hoping that the link would not be specific to my account. Well, check your e-mails and see if you got the newsletter.

if you use embeepay you can get all your movies for free - both bluray and fandango. they've got free amazon and groupon gift cards, and fandango passes too.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Crap, that sucks, I was hoping that the link would not be specific to my account. Well, check your e-mails and see if you got the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely specific to your account-- it actually says "sangredekrazy, isn't it time you were rewarded?" :) But thank you!

[quote name='prim4444']TRU ad for 5/22 mentions $5 online coupon for Gnomeo & Juliet 3D combo pack. GnomeoCoupon.com[/QUOTE]

Nice. Guess its not active yet. I cannot even find anything about it.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Got an e-mail from Disney today about $3 off any Disney DVD or Bluray...Try this link and let me know if you're able to print it!

http://recp.mkt41.net/servlet/MailView?m=35887568&r=NDY1Mjk3NDE0NgS2&j=MTAxMDg1OTc2S0&mt=1[/QUOTE]

Just be careful when you post emails like that. The link contains your first name and your email account and everyone knows that now. Might not be the best idea for people looking to harvest personal info.

[quote name='fight_the_youth']$5.00 dollars off Justin Bieber Never Say Never Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD

baleeted[/QUOTE]

Ok the Sharpay adventures one was kinda funny, but this is just sick

[quote name='prim4444']TRU ad for 5/22 mentions $5 online coupon for Gnomeo & Juliet 3D combo pack. GnomeoCoupon.com[/QUOTE]Still not live yet.

It's $24.99 @ BB when it releases, $19.99 AC. It's also $10 off the purchase of it and I Am Number 4 on the same purchase, so it nets out to $14.99.

absolute easiest amazon customer chat ever. I had Gnomeo and I am nuber four pre-ordered from when they had the $5 off each coupons. I wanted to try and get the additional $10 for buying both....check it out:
You are now connected to Srihari from Amazon.com.
Me:I would like to see if it is possible to receive the $10 promotion for the purchase of Gnome & I am number four blu rays. I pre-ordered these titles awhile ago when you had a different promo going.
Both orders already have a clipped coupon applied to them and one order has some amazon credit of mine applied to it as well. So obviously I can't cancel and combine these orders on my own to take advantage of the current $10 promo.
104-xxxxxxxxxxxx
and
104-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Srihari:Hello, my name is Srihari. I'll be happy to help you today.

Me:thank you

Srihari:AS per your request, I've issued a promotional certificate of $10.00 to your account as an exception, ryan.

[quote name='shadowkast']absolute easiest amazon customer chat ever. I had Gnomeo and I am nuber four pre-ordered from when they had the $5 off each coupons. I wanted to try and get the additional $10 for buying both....check it out:
You are now connected to Srihari from Amazon.com.
Me:I would like to see if it is possible to receive the $10 promotion for the purchase of Gnome & I am number four blu rays. I pre-ordered these titles awhile ago when you had a different promo going.
Both orders already have a clipped coupon applied to them and one order has some amazon credit of mine applied to it as well. So obviously I can't cancel and combine these orders on my own to take advantage of the current $10 promo.
104-xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and
104-3xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Srihari:Hello, my name is Srihari. I'll be happy to help you today.

Me:thank you

Srihari:AS per your request, I've issued a promotional certificate of $10.00 to your account as an exception, ryan.
[/QUOTE]

Good for your. Just be careful, nobody calls amazon and cancels your orders (next time leave out your order numbers - assuming those are real order numbers).

[quote name='arcane93']So is Gnomeo and Juliet actually worth getting? I can't decide whether it looks any good or not.[/QUOTE]
I saw it opening weekend and really enjoyed it even at my age. Guess its the kid in me. Looking forward to adding this one to my collection.

uhh, guys, I need help! Went to print IAN4 and Gnomeo coupons thru links on here and thru DMR (for gnomeo at least) and I'm getting messages for both(!) that I have already exceeded the limit..well I never printed them in the first place..arghh! Really wanted to pick both of these up. I tried in Opera first, then IE9 and same results. I wonder if somebody got into my DMR account? I am just not sure what to do..never had a problem w/ these type of coupons before.

[quote name='token2k6']uhh, guys, I need help! Went to print IAN4 and Gnomeo coupons thru links on here and thru DMR (for gnomeo at least) and I'm getting messages for both(!) that I have already exceeded the limit..well I never printed them in the first place..arghh! Really wanted to pick both of these up. I tried in Opera first, then IE9 and same results. I wonder if somebody got into my DMR account? I am just not sure what to do..never had a problem w/ these type of coupons before.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the same error for DMR and I went there directly (not through anyones link). I am also having that problem for IAN4.

[quote name='wolfhunt']I'm getting the same error for DMR and I went there directly (not through anyones link). I am also having that problem for IAN4.[/QUOTE]

WHEW! glad I'm not the only one, thanks for the input, I guess maybe we should check in a day, maybe server/database problems on their end? Never thought I'd have to jump on printing a coupon asap, like you have to jump on getting to a B&M store for a deal before its gone :lol:

Sweet, Gnomeo just got delivered. Kids will be excited when they get home from school. Wife said "really another movie" I explained how I got it for $5 ($10 if you don't inc;ude my $5 credit I used). She had nothing else to say

Not my bag, but:
Coupons.com has $20 off the complete series 20th Anniversary Home Improvement box set
"This limited edition set comes in a collectible red toolbox with an exclusive Binford all-in-one tool"

It is under the category of Home Entertainment (not "entertainment," as per usual).

Seems to be ~$80-90

Direct links don't usually work with these but here goes:

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/in...&cid=16194174&bid=ALK05241505034AC754F0920117

51gtEDwbvRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61ZkZ0TA9uL._AA300_.jpg

[quote name='Kristopher']hey guys, how do you use a coupon (like the $5.00 off gnomeo) on amazon? Also, how did you get it for 10 bucks? Thanks![/QUOTE]Amazon won't take B&M coupons.

What people do is they talk with Amazon customer service until they find someone that doesn't know what they're doing and in the interest of customer service, reduces the price of the item down by the B&M coupon value.

Amazon has no reasons to accept the coupons, though they will make exceptions to try and keep a sale.

Coupons.com (or swagbucks if you use that site and want points) has some new blu-ray coupons:

$10.00 off The Mel Brooks Collection
$5.00 off X-men Trilogy
$3.00 off Die Hard
$3.00 off Platoon
$3.00 off Man on Fire
$3.00 off The Day After Tomorrow
$3.00 off Master and Commander
$3.00 off Mr. and Mrs. Smith
$3.00 off Some Like it Hot
$3.00 off Fight Club

The best deal I can find on any of these is The Day After Tomorrow at Best Buy , which would only be $6.99 after the coupon.

I'd like to find Some Like It Hot cheap somewhere.

Walmart.com has some decent prices on "Platoon" and "Some Like it Hot". Is there a thing where you can go to customer service and apply the coupon after the fact? Or is that in store only?

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Walmart.com has some decent prices on "Platoon" and "Some Like it Hot". Is there a thing where you can go to customer service and apply the coupon after the fact? Or is that in store only?

M[/QUOTE]

and on die hard too - 7.50 before coupon - would imagine that the store would have a similar price
OK, after checking a little further, looks like they have the BR image for the Widescreen DVD :( blu version is 13

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Disney Movie Rewards is offering a coupon for $5 off any of the following Blu-ray combo packs:
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue

Coupon expires September 30, 2011.

Unlike most Disney coupons, you are not limited to 2 coupons. I am not sure if there is a limit, but I printed 3 coupons without a problem.[/QUOTE]

so where's the best place to get these?

I remember getting lost treasure and great fairy rescue for well under $10 but I never picked up the first one.

[quote name='Luuc']Coupons.com (or swagbucks if you use that site and want points) has some new blu-ray coupons:

$10.00 off The Mel Brooks Collection
$5.00 off X-men Trilogy
$3.00 off Die Hard
$3.00 off Platoon
$3.00 off Man on Fire
$3.00 off The Day After Tomorrow
$3.00 off Master and Commander
$3.00 off Mr. and Mrs. Smith
$3.00 off Some Like it Hot
$3.00 off Fight Club

The best deal I can find on any of these is The Day After Tomorrow at Best Buy , which would only be $6.99 after the coupon.

I'd like to find Some Like It Hot cheap somewhere.[/QUOTE]

The Fox Coupons for these movies are not on coupons.com anymore but moved to

http://www.yearofamillionmoments.com/coupons/

received an email from WB insiders for a $3 off coupon on hangover (Unrated or Extreme Edition Blu-ray)
Not sure if it was sent to selected few, or to all WB insider members, but if someone needs 1, let me know via PM, I have no use for it

[quote name='Luuc']Coupons.com (or swagbucks if you use that site and want points) has some new blu-ray coupons:

$3.00 off Man on Fire

[/QUOTE]

This is listed as $7.99 in Target's ad for next week, so you can get some Denzel rectum bomb action for just $4.99!

TRU starts Lion King pre orders next week.

Save $8 on any Disney Blu-Ray movie $19.99 or more with pre order

I added the link to the Best Buy $5 off any blu/DVD $14.99 and up coupon to the OP...figured it would be good to have the link in the sticky since it's good through July 31st.

[quote name='prim4444']TRU starts Lion King pre orders next week.

Save $8 on any Disney Blu-Ray movie $19.99 or more with pre order[/QUOTE]

I saw that card out today, was thinking about preordering it but there really wasn't anything worth saving $8 on right now.

[quote name='dinovelvet']This is listed as $7.99 in Target's ad for next week, so you can get some Denzel rectum bomb action for just $4.99![/QUOTE]
haha. I'm not sure that the coupon is live still (at least I can't find it)

[quote name='shadowkast']haha. I'm not sure that the coupon is live still (at least I can't find it)[/QUOTE]I printed one this afternoon using the link quoted below. I tried the coupons.com link first and didn't find it. Then saw this post which was above the quoted coupons.com post:

[quote name='fight_the_youth']The Fox Coupons for these movies are not on coupons.com anymore but moved to

http://www.yearofamillionmoments.com/coupons/[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back