Blur - $20 Off Manufacturer Coupon

[quote name='confoosious']what if you bought 20 blurs = 40 x 20 - 20 /40 = free!

edit: + tax.[/QUOTE]

Without looking at the equation, shouldn't the denominator be 20? I mean you're trying to figure how much per copy right? So, 20 copies... not divided by 40.

And it's not free... just because you see 20 - 20 in the numerator, that doesn't net a ZERO. Must be some blondie math :lol: They're cute though ;)

(SIN X) / N = ?

SIN X / N = ?

SIX = 6 :lol:

[quote name='Serpentor']Without looking at the equation, shouldn't the denominator be 20? I mean you're trying to figure how much per copy right? So, 20 copies... not divided by 40.

And it's not free... just because you see 20 - 20 in the numerator, that doesn't net a ZERO. Must be some blondie math :lol: They're cute though ;)

(SIN X) / N = ?

SIN X / N = ?

SIX = 6 :lol:[/QUOTE]

my bad, i missed a e^x^-20*Pi somewhere in there.

Well, my first coupon was wasted because I ran out of ink. Second one printed (after buying new ink cartridges).

FYI, the coupon printer doesn't work through proxies (was trying to get my second coupon).

Also, anyone successfully printed a coupon to something like Fineprint, pdfFactory, PDFwriter, etc? I hate sending the coupon directly to the printer. Printer screws up and you're screwed.

I tried to use this coupon at Gamestop today, and it doesn't scan in their system yet. The clerk called his local manager, and also the district manager, and of course nobody had heard of the coupon yet so they wouldn't let him do an override. Maybe give it some time until retailers know what's going on.

[quote name='eugaet']Well, my first coupon was wasted because I ran out of ink. Second one printed (after buying new ink cartridges).

FYI, the coupon printer doesn't work through proxies (was trying to get my second coupon).

Also, anyone successfully printed a coupon to something like Fineprint, pdfFactory, PDFwriter, etc? I hate sending the coupon directly to the printer. Printer screws up and you're screwed.[/QUOTE]

I think cpn printer bypasses your normal print dialogue screen and goes directly to your printer. At least that's what it does on mine. (Networked printer on a mac). I never even get to save as pdf.

[quote name='confoosious']I think cpn printer bypasses your normal print dialogue screen and goes directly to your printer. At least that's what it does on mine. (Networked printer on a mac). I never even get to save as pdf.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it bypasses anything interactive and prints directly to whatever is set as your default printer. And it knows if it's a virtual printer that'll save to a file.

[quote name='sublime2d']I tried to use this coupon at Gamestop today, and it doesn't scan in their system yet. The clerk called his local manager, and also the district manager, and of course nobody had heard of the coupon yet so they wouldn't let him do an override. Maybe give it some time until retailers know what's going on.[/QUOTE]
I used it at Wal-Mart this morning, it scanned there with no problems.

K-mart might be doing the Blur deal again before this coupon expires.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']For Blur I would wait until you see our 6/20 Ad, that's all I can say.;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sublime2d']I tried to use this coupon at Gamestop today, and it doesn't scan in their system yet. The clerk called his local manager, and also the district manager, and of course nobody had heard of the coupon yet so they wouldn't let him do an override. Maybe give it some time until retailers know what's going on.[/QUOTE]

yeah my co-worker tried at Gamestop and Best Buy and the coupon didn't work at either one. Target took it with no issue. So I guess the BB RZ $10 coupon next week won't work with this.

[quote name='futhamucka']$39.99 after the RZ coupon?[/QUOTE]

$39.99 on sale, before ANY coupon. So looks like with both coupons, $9.99.

[quote name='Trace17']$39.99 on sale, before ANY coupon. So looks like with both coupons, $9.99.[/QUOTE]

How do we know it will be $39.99 next week at BB?

[quote name='Curufinwe']http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20236965-Is-installing-a-Coupon-Printer-safe[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Curufinwe']http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/index.php?showtopic=123757&st=0[/QUOTE]

can't say as I get it... a 2 year old thread with a bunch of tin foil hat wearers... and a year old thread from someone that is having a problem with the program on a computer that he doesn't own and didn't install the program onto to begin with that is not related in any way to spyware/viruses/trojans.

but whatever...

[quote name='henry00x']How do we know it will be $39.99 next week at BB?[/QUOTE]

Because I just saw the ad. Bad Company 2 and Alan Wake will also be $39.99

Just a heads up to everyone, I just tried to use it at Costco and they won't accept it. It wouldn't scan through and they said they only take "Costco" coupons.

[quote name='Trace17']Because I just saw the ad. Bad Company 2 and Alan Wake will also be $39.99[/QUOTE]

Man, if I could walk out of Best Buy next week with Blur and Alan Wake for $50 total after the Blur coupons I will be thrilled!

[quote name='jbman289']Just a heads up to everyone, I just tried to use it at Costco and they won't accept it. It wouldn't scan through and they said they only take "Costco" coupons.[/QUOTE]

Costco never takes coupons except their own. They will take checks like the Enfamil checks we get all the time. Not that that relates to games.

[quote name='Trace17']Because I just saw the ad. Bad Company 2 and Alan Wake will also be $39.99[/QUOTE]
Guess said ad hasn't made it to a thread here yet, but that's a hell of a deal if it works. Guess I'll be printing a few coupons now. . .

[quote name='Trace17']$39.99 on sale, before ANY coupon. So looks like with both coupons, $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Thats going to take some slick talking. Their coupon isn't suppose to stack with sale prices and says so on the coupon. Your best bet will be to just talk yourself towards getting the $20 off it. $20 for blur is better than whatever kmart had it at and those who bought it at kmart can simply get it at bestbuy and return that copy to kmart back for a full refund as long as you had a receipt.

[quote name='Estebon']Thats going to take some slick talking. Their coupon isn't suppose to stack with sale prices and says so on the coupon. Your best bet will be to just talk yourself towards getting the $20 off it.[/QUOTE]

I'm still going to go in shooting for $10, but I'll be more than willing to settle for $20.

[quote name='Estebon']If you can get it, good. I'm just saying, its going to take some slick talking.[/QUOTE]
Not if it works at the register without a hitch. If anything conflicts, it will be a hard sell. I plan on grabbing 3 for each system if I can pull it off. ;)

[quote name='Jodou']Not if it works at the register without a hitch. If anything conflicts, it will be a hard sell. I plan on grabbing 3 for each system if I can pull it off. ;)[/QUOTE]

You can flip it at Gamestop for $11 ($21 TIV - $10) per game if that's the case.

For PS3 at least.

What do you think "offers" means?

Ugh, look unless all these coupons scan, its not going to stack. No pricematching, no rebates, no sales prices, no handwritten note from grandma saying give my nephew this game for $39.99 and take his coupons to is going to work. You will have to talk them into it. Thats it. Plain and simple.

[quote name='Estebon']What do you think "offers" means?

Ugh, look unless all these coupons scan, its not going to stack. No pricematching, no rebates, no sales prices, no handwritten note from grandma saying give my nephew this game for $39.99 and take his coupons to is going to work. You will have to talk them into it. Thats it. Plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

Dude, read the other posts in this thread. It's going to work for $20, and I'd be surprised if $10 doesn't.

[quote name='Afflicted']because manufacture coupons are treated like cash and you pay tax on the full amount at most if not all stores nowadays... store coupons come off before tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get it. However, if it doesn't scan, its going to be a fight to get it done. I'm just preparing everyone to be ready to talk them into it.

I highly doubt the reward zone coupons will work on the sale price. After all the free game fiascos they have really tightened down on it.

like I said, present your MFG coupon after they've scanned the RZ one and totaled it out. ohhhhh, I guess you gotta get past the "Not Valid On Sale Items" here we go again Best Buy! You and your coupons/sales at the same time :bomb:

[quote name='Estebon']Yeah, I get it. However, if it doesn't scan, its going to be a fight to get it done. I'm just preparing everyone to be ready to talk them into it.[/QUOTE]

if it doesnt scan then ill give up and go on my merry way, i like to think positive and from past experience i dont see any reason why it wont scan.

[quote name='choffy21']You can flip it at Gamestop for $11 ($21 TIV - $10) per game if that's the case.

For PS3 at least.[/QUOTE]
It's $32.50 at Amazon right now so I'm looking at a ~$130 profit margin. ;)

Any confirmation on this Best Buy sale? Can't find the ad scan anywhere (even the almight Google comes up empty on this one).

[quote name='Jodou']It's $32.50 at Amazon right now so I'm looking at a ~$130 profit margin. ;)[/QUOTE]

And Blur TIV will plummet with this post in 3...2.....1......

[quote name='Estebon']And Blur TIV will plummet with this post in 3...2.....1......[/QUOTE]
Mine is already locked in so have at it!

[quote name='Jodou']Mine is already locked in so have at it![/QUOTE]

Thats not really the point. Cags also go "locked in" crazy. If this was gazelle, it'll gladly lock it in. However, Since most likely i'll get Blur for $22 at the least, its not worth it for the extra $10 bucks.

[quote name='Velo214']i bet we will find out that morning. when is it, the 20th this can all go down?
how would print multi mfg coupons tho?[/QUOTE]
Should be if the $40 price is legit.
[quote name='Estebon']Thats not really the point. Cags also go "locked in" crazy. If this was gazelle, it'll gladly lock it in. However, Since most likely i'll get Blur for $22 at the least, its not worth it for the extra $10 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but if you pick up 3 on each system it's $60 free. Of course, the real trick is getting them to use one $20 coupon for all of them.

[quote name='Estebon']Thats not really the point. Cags also go "locked in" crazy. If this was gazelle, it'll gladly lock it in. However, Since most likely i'll get Blur for $22 at the least, its not worth it for the extra $10 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but if you pick up 3 on each system it's $60 free. Of course, the real trick is getting them to use one $20 coupon for all of them.

ok that's what I thought. I could see the rz coupon working on 3 at a time, maybe 3 per console, maybe even having to rescan each game/smb style. but i think they would only honor one 20 mfg off coupon per transaction. I guess me and my friend could both run but that would only get us 2 super cheap copies.
holy cow, 10 would be unbelievable for a month old game.

[quote name='Velo214']holy cow, 10 would be unbelievable for a month old game.[/QUOTE]If the stars align, this will probably be my best flip since FTF was free.

Makes me glad I live on the east coast. When I deal like this comes along, el Hoardo usually wrecks it within two hours of the first stores opening preventing those who actually want to play the game from getting a deal.

bread's done
Back