Blur - $20 Off Manufacturer Coupon

[quote name='Todd33']I don't understand how everyone is getting it so cheap, it's $20 off a $60 game, what am I missing. Is it discounted everywhere?[/QUOTE]

On sale for $39.99 at BB this week.
+ RZ coupon for $10
+ and Manufacturer coupon for $20 off.

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']On sale for $39.99 at BB this week.
+ RZ coupon for $10
+ and Manufacturer coupon for $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Why would you answer him? Theres been 4-6 threads about this. I know he can read, so he should take the 5 minutes and read the damn thread.

Anyway, scored 18 copies. I'm fucking tired.

[quote name='Estebon']Why would you answer him? Theres been 4-6 threads about this. I know he can read, so he should take the 5 minutes and read the damn thread.

Anyway, scored 18 copies. I'm fucking tired.[/QUOTE]

Where are you going to trade those 18 copies? I thought about trading some in at Dealtree, but since the UPC codes are different, I think I will pass.....

In case you guys didn't know this already. Press LT+RT+LT+RT in the showroom to unlock the BMW.

sspx8033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Estebon']Why would you answer him? Theres been 4-6 threads about this. I know he can read, so he should take the 5 minutes and read the damn thread.

Anyway, scored 18 copies. I'm fucking tired.[/QUOTE]

So...you had access to 9 computers to print out those 18 coupons? I hope you didn't just photocopy them since that would be coupon fraud :roll:.

[quote name='LoaderLeaker']In case you guys didn't know this already. Press LT+RT=LT=RT in the showroom to unlock the BMW.[/QUOTE]
ROFL, so the exclusive car can be unlocked by anyone?

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']On sale for $39.99 at BB this week.
+ RZ coupon for $10
+ and Manufacturer coupon for $20 off.[/QUOTE]
Its also on sale for $39.99 at Kmart this week ... of course, the $10 RZ coupon does not apply.

[quote name='JNKryo']So...you had access to 9 computers to print out those 18 coupons? I hope you didn't just photocopy them since that would be coupon fraud :roll:.[/QUOTE]

All of my flips, are legit.

Hey, that kinda rhymes.

[quote name='LoaderLeaker']In case you guys didn't know this already. Press LT+RT=LT=RT in the showroom to unlock the BMW.

Thanks. The Viper is cooler but it's still neat.

By the way, to clarify, you have to put that code in the MULTIPLAYER showroom after selecting the BMW. Didn't work for me at first in the single player showroom.

Do you have to have a physical copy of the RZ coupon or could you give them the UPC for it? I already bought my copy, but I was wondering if that would work as well.

[quote name='YoungE808']I had to move my printer from the desktop to my laptop and it either jammed or had some other trouble the max number of times allowed to print the coupon. Woe is me.[/QUOTE]
I've had this problem in the past. To be honest, I don't know what fixed it but I would have to come back days later and it would just print. Hope you find out or get to another pc to print it out.

[quote name='LoaderLeaker']In case you guys didn't know this already. Press LT+RT=LT=RT in the showroom to unlock the BMW.

[/QUOTE]
haha, thanks

yay, coupon and RZ coupon worked for me. The girl just scanned them both in... and then I went to GS and found a mislabeled Bioshock 2 for $15. Unfortunately, couldn't find 2 more games to fill out under $20 B2G1. Nevertheless, it was a good CAG day for me.

[quote name='Jodou']ROFL, so the exclusive car can be unlocked by anyone?[/QUOTE]

Just the chrome BMW, the Viper is a 12 digit code. I am not sure what the BMW one is from, if that was a bonus item thats a pretty big fail.

[quote name='craig.courtney']Just the chrome BMW, the Viper is a 12 digit code. I am not sure what the BMW one is from, if that was a bonus item thats a pretty big fail.[/QUOTE]
Viper's a 12-digit? PS3 version, right? My 360 copy had a standard 25-character alphanumeric XBL code for the Viper.

So the KMart exclusive car is just a cheat code. Glad I went w/ BBY instead of Kmart then. Still not sure if I'm going to use my Viper code or not. I've heard that you will unlock the Viper ACR eventually just through normal gameplay, but haven't been able to verify it yet.

[quote name='eugaet']Viper's a 12-digit? PS3 version, right? My 360 copy had a standard 25-character alphanumeric XBL code for the Viper.

So the KMart exclusive car is just a cheat code. Glad I went w/ BBY instead of Kmart then. Still not sure if I'm going to use my Viper code or not. I've heard that you will unlock the Viper ACR eventually just through normal gameplay, but haven't been able to verify it yet.[/QUOTE]
You do. It's like level 30-something.

Sweet, just used this @ K-Mart, scored the game for $22.xx without any of the hassles of PM'ing or coupon stacking.

+1 for K-Mart.

Yea, got shot down yesterday. RZ coupon worked fine, other coupon scanned but didn't register the $20 off. They went to the CS team and they said you can only use one or the other. Decided to hold off on it until I can try it at another store today. Will probably just pick it up for $20 if I get shot down again as it is still a good deal on a game that just came out.

Has anyone had both coupons scan and total at 9.99 plus tax without the clerk having to override and enter $20 as the value of the manufacturers coupon?

[quote name='eugaet']of Kmart then. Still not sure if I'm going to use my Viper code or not. I've heard that you will unlock the Viper ACR eventually just through normal gameplay, but haven't been able to verify it yet.[/QUOTE]

I confirmed earlier in this thread that ALL exclusive cars from all stores are actually cars you unlock in the game (except for the Chrome BMW, which is a button code), you just get them right from the beginning with the code.

[quote name='Cheapskate']I confirmed earlier in this thread that ALL exclusive cars from all stores are actually cars you unlock in the game (except for the Chrome BMW, which is a button code), you just get them right from the beginning with the code.[/QUOTE]

In a sense, the chorme BMW isn't really worth it anyways. I inputted the code last night when I played, and it's pretty much the exact same car as the BMW you start with, only with a different paint scheme and an extra bar of health.

Just bought it at the Kmart on Castor Ave. in Philadelphia for $20. The cashier made some phone calls to double check the validity of the coupon, but other than that it was fine. Feigning ignorance and flirting with the cashier may or may not have helped him ignore the whole "may not be combined with other discounts" thing.

I just used the one after I talked to a manager.. my buddy however went in 5 minutes later as he arrived after me and the cashier took both coupons.

[quote name='John*smom']Was allowed to use both coupons at BB in Merrillville, IN.[/QUOTE]

Same here for Murfreesboro, TN or Mt Juliet, TN. Sometimes the cashier doesn't know what to do but the store manager or supervisor has always allowed it.

Mfg coupon is like cash so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

Sometimes the order you give the coupons can make a difference too.

[quote name='shieryda']Can't install coupon printer at work. Is there a PDF somewhere that I could print?

thanks.[/QUOTE]

They are unique codes so that doesnt work.

Had no problem picking up a copy at the store I went to today after being denied at another store yesterday. Clerk said her manager had told her they were accepting both coupons. In the end, it is a pretty stupid decision for them to turn away sales. How hard would it be for the local store managers to get in touch with someone at corporate who could set them straight on the $20 Mnf. coupon? They are getting reimbursed the entire amount by activision so in the final math it is just like selling the game for $40 - $10 RZ coupon. Shutting people down isn't going to do anything but piss them off or send their business elsewhere.

scored PS3 version for $12.09 after taxes. 1st hand RZ coupon wait till the cashier hit the total knock it down $32.XX and hand $20 off Coupon.

BB Emeryville, CA wouldn't accept the $20 coupon (they'd been flooded with people coming in all day with them). As I didn't feel like driving 40 minutes to one of the locations that was accepting both, I just went to the San Leandro K-Mart to use the coupon to pick it up for $20. Still a great deal. (At K-Mart they initially woulnd't take it, but then checked in the back office when I insisted it shouldbe valid, and then they took it).

[quote name='Matt Young']How do I get the Reward Zone coupon? I'm a Gamer's Club member; they never sent me shit.[/QUOTE]

Go to Myrewardzone.com, log in, then click the little banner they have for the gamer's club. Should be something that says "exclusive deals" on the left hand side.

The word is definitely out in my area.

After getting shot down yesterday ("can't use RZ coupon on a discounted game") I visited a store clear across town, 15 miles away. As soon as I put the game on the counter, the friendly cashier said, "We were given a plan on these. You can only use one coupon, not both." And she pointed out the wording about not combining the manufact coupon with other offers. Small consolation that you could use the RZ coupon in place of it, even though it technically isn't valid, either. The district manager obviously had a pow-wow about this and warned everybody here.

Central Texas, near San Antonio.

The best buy in my area doesnt actually use the codes or the bar codes on the mfg coupons they use their own mfg coupon button on their terminals and enter the value, i had 1 coupon and 2 copies they took w/o a hitch.

bread's done
Back