Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Piranha 3D, PS3, and Xbox 360 games FS/FT

[quote name='sum41rcks1']hey dude... couldnt come up with money yet... sorry[/quote]

Oh ok, I didn't know what was going on cause I sent three PMs and none of them were responded to.

how much (paypal) for these:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess hardcover strategy guide
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess official strategy guide with soundtrack - sealed

pm me please.

how much for the fightstick TE? i have over $180 in credit on estarland.com they are having a buy 2 used get one free sale you would get a lot of games for that. sadly they are out of fightsticks TE

[quote name='SirSavesALot']It's a longshot, but...

cml for the tourney stick, I can mix paypal and items if you find enough stuff that you want.[/quote]

I saw Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and maybe RE 5.

Any interest in a sealed Ipod Touch 8G? I'd offer that plus a $15 ITunes card for the TE Stick, or make me a counter offer if you're at all interested.

[quote name='Jek Porkins']Any interest in a sealed Ipod Touch 8G? I'd offer that plus a $15 ITunes card for the TE Stick, or make me a counter offer if you're at all interested.[/quote]

No not really. I just bought a 8 GB nano around a month or so ago.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Apathy, any specific games you're looking for in exchange for the stick or how much paypal?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, I haven't checked my thread in awhile and saw your message on here. I'm just looking for paypal for the stick, but I think I may be opening it up soon.

I do have a Hori EX2 though if you have any interest in that.

bread's done
Back