BOGO Save Station Movies at Best Buy 03/17 - 03/23

neoz

CAGiversary!
Online and in store

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...011&type=category&ref=39&CJPID=3594900&loc=01

30 Days of Night
30 Minutes or Less
A Few Good Men
A Knight's Tale
A Woman, a Gun and a Noodle Shop
Attack the Block
Bad Teacher
Battle Los Angeles
Beneath the Darkness
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Columbiana
Courageous
Detention
Donnie Brasco
Exporting Raymond
Faster
Fireproof
Gandhi
Inside Job
Insidious
In the Line of Fire
Jumping the Broom
Lawrence of Arabia
Of Gods and Men
Priest
Salt
Soul Surfer
Stand By Me
Starship Troopers: Invasion
Straw Dogs (remake)
Stripes
The Other Guys
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
The Raid: Redemption
The Rum Diaries
The Tourist
The Vow
You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger
Zookeeper

Thanks to MrTwoArms @ br.com for the list (03-12-13

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Any idea how long this sale is? This is perfect for the bonus 500 bonus rewards for spending $10 or more deal.[/QUOTE]

Not sure but the prices for $9.99 were good till 04/13 I believe. If I am able to get to the store I'll look at the dates on the sign and repost here later. Unless someone beats me to it.;)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Any idea how long this sale is? This is perfect for the bonus 500 bonus rewards for spending $10 or more deal.[/QUOTE]

What deal is this? I just now made a bestbuy account as well as rewards account and then bought two blus. I take it I won't be able to get in on this?

Thanks for the post, OP.

EDIT - nevermind, just googled it instead of being an idiot.

I Know alot has been said about The Raid on these forums already, so let me just say if you haven't, get Attack the Block. Movie is fantastic.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Know alot has been said about The Raid on these forums already, so let me just say if you haven't, get Attack the Block. Movie is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I might just do that.

I don't think this qualifies for the 500 rewards points promo though, seeing as the total is a penny short. Shame.

[quote name='Yamato']I might just do that.

I don't think this qualifies for the 500 rewards points promo though, seeing as the total is a penny short. Shame.[/QUOTE]

That's why you add more. It can be multiple items. Add a $1 cd or get 2 more bogo blus.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']That's why you add more. It can be multiple items. Add a $1 cd or get 2 more bogo blus.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well I already missed the boat on that. I can't cancel and resubmit my order now, and I can't use the promotion again.

Plus everything good from the clearance sale is gone..

I'm boned.

Bummer, looks like Attack The Block and Battle: Los Angeles are sold out online.

Might have to take a trip over to the locals Best Buy and see if I can get this offer to work in-store without much trouble.

Wow! What the hell? I tried to order The Raid, but at check-out the site said that the Blu-ray was unavailable for shipping and also unavailable for pick-up at all three of my local stores. Had to pick something else, unfortunately.

Wow I just bought Lawrence of Arabia last week, now I can get a free movie. Thanks OP. I guess Ill grab the Raid.

Bought The Rum Diary, Straw Dogs, and a dollar cd.

The bonus 500 points should be added automatically if I already did the poll on best buy I hope. Or was I supposed to go there thru a special link?

[quote name='FJO']Wow! What the hell? I tried to order The Raid, but at check-out the site said that the Blu-ray was unavailable for shipping and also unavailable for pick-up at all three of my local stores. Had to pick something else, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Still go in the store and look.

When I was checking stores looking for Donnie Brasco, it was telling me it wasnt available in stores.

I went and looked just to be sure and there were plenty there.

A number of the items in the OP's list don't come up from the OP link, though I guess it's due to being out of stock.

I did manage to find a store with both Lawrence Of Arabia and Raid: The Redemption in-stock and available for in-store pickup. Besides those two, hard to find any other items for purchase with so much being out of stock in-store (according to BB.com) as well as for shipping.

[quote name='shrike4242']A number of the items in the OP's list don't come up from the OP link, though I guess it's due to being out of stock.

I did manage to find a store with both Lawrence Of Arabia and Raid: The Redemption in-stock and available for in-store pickup. Besides those two, hard to find any other items for purchase with so much being out of stock in-store (according to BB.com) as well as for shipping.[/QUOTE]

There are multiple movies that show up when looking/searching via the sale link and categorizing (selecting) them by 7.99-9.99 price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...st=y&iht=n&st=processingtime:>1900-01-01&gf=y

30 Days of Night
A Knight's Tale
Attack the Block
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Donnie Brasco
Gandhi
Inside Job
In the Line of Fire
Lawrence of Arabia
Of Gods and Men
Stand By Me
Straw Dogs (remake)
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
The Raid: Redemption

Picked up the ones listed above. Awesome promotion, just like U&S without the hassle.

Very happy to welcome you , friends!

Dreaming of that there is always a gentle and strong man? I am also looking for a meeting with a passionate and charming stranger. Why waste time - write, and I 'll show you the magical world of your erotic fantasies !

You want to meet? !I poke my cursor) )

Sorry for offtopic, admins please do not preserve the topic ;)

Last-minute bump to try and convince any undecided parties that DETENTION would make a great second pick if you're looking to complete a pair.

That movie is crazy, genre-bending fun. Also cute girls and that guy from Hunger Games.

AND a time-traveling bear.

bread's done
Back