Bombastic for $4.99 @ CC B&M

zephyr.prime

CAG Veteran
Got this deal off Bytesizedeals. Picked it up myself so I know it's a viable deal.

The tag says 19.99 but it rings up as 4.99.

(by the way, if you have a broken PS2 mem card you want to sell, let me know.)

Alright. Just for kicks I'll bring it to the same CC employee who told me they don't have $5 games and that the scan price is the same as the price tag.

I remember trying to get one at the CC sale, thinking that since frequency worked that this one should as well but it didin't. So now there's even more reason for me to go to CC this weekend and see if they have anything new (restock) for the 4.99 sale.

man shoot, i'll take it off someone's hands for $5 if i can't find any tomorrow. if i don't find any tomorrow i'll be really pissed. I checked before it was $5 because I really wanted it and it wasn't, and now it is and it'll probably be sold out. oh well.

[quote name='Defensor']Picking one up tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Defensor from GAF? Good to see ya.

-Hoshi

Just picked up a copy. Been wanting this game for a while now but couldnt get myself to drop $20. Still 2 left in Scott Peterson Country, Modesto, CA.

I know of a Circuit City that had them in stock for the $5 sale. Definitely going there either today or tomorrow to pick up Bombastic. I've always wanted to try it out.

[quote name='hoshi'][quote name='Defensor']Picking one up tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Defensor from GAF? Good to see ya.

-Hoshi[/quote]
Yo yo Hoshi. I see you and Wario from GA are here as well. Got my copy this morning :D

Went to CC this morning and found someone pushing a cart with some Bombastic games. Each of them had a sticker w/ "$4.99" written by hand on top of the original price sticker.

What kind of game is Bombastic by the way? :eek:

PS1 game ... kind of a limited run ...maybe the only netyaroze game to make it into official release? You control a small cartoonish devil that runs around on a 6 sided dice matching like sides of your die - seemingly simplistic yet devilishly deep - like all good puzzle games!

Ahh....I see. That description reminds me of Video Cube for Atari. A little guy ran on top of a cube matching colors.

I picked up Bombastic today at the Mills storeSt. Louis) They had at least six on the shelf. I was going to look for any more $5 titles, but I had to get some food and go back to work.

the old man at CC was hella cool.

I was like "yeah can I see the price?"

and he was surprised to see $5. he was like

"why dont u go buy more?"

but anyway, the thread starter deserves a medal for this deal!!

Just got back from CC. Picked up a copy of Bombastic. Two left at the Annadale Circuit City in Virginia. They were all marked that 4.96 and scanned at that price.

Thanks zephyr for the deal!

Christiana, Delaware CC - just picked up 6 games from a new clearance bin.

Bombastic - There were 3 left (I picked up 1)

Others in that bin:
Hunter the Reckoning: Wayward - 9.96 (had around 10 left-picked up 1)
Gladiator (PS2)-9.96-no Xbox versions left - around 7 PS2 versions left - picked 1)
Goblin Commando (PS2 and Xbox)-many left (10+) for each system (picked 1 (xbox) - 9.96
Alter Echo (PS2 and Xbox) - 4.96 - picked up the last Xbox copy. 10+ left for PS2.
Medal of Honor: Inifiltrator (GBA) - 9.96 - about 5 left

Others:
Auto Modelista (PS2)-about 5 left for 9.96? or 14.96?
R Racing Revolutiojn (PS2) - 5 left 9.96
Maximum Chase (Xbox) - 3 left 9.96
The Hobbit (GBA) - 6 left-9.96
[/list]

Grabbed a copy of Bombastic at the La Cienega CC in Los Angeles. Also picked up Goblin Commander, which is done by the Millar brothers of Diablo and Starcraft fame, if it hasn't been mentioned yet. I saw Gauntlet Dark Legacy PS2 for $20, asked for a price check, and it was only $4.99. Of course I nabbed it. Couldn't find any more diamonds in the rough like that, though.

Hunter: Reckoning, Rogue Ops, and some sports games were also $9.99 and in a bin. Only other $4.99 games were PSone sports titles and PSone ET.

Didn't think it was worth a separate post, but they had Xbox PSO I & II marked for $13.99. Seems like a great price to me, so I grabbed one. There were a few left. Funny how I've been all about Sega Xbox games for some reason lately (except Gunvalkyrie, which I thought blew).

[quote name='flizmo007']Just picked up a copy. Been wanting this game for a while now but couldnt get myself to drop $20. Still 2 left in Scott Peterson Country, Modesto, CA.[/quote]
Haha, formerly known as Gary Condit Country I presume. Got my copy last Friday. It's pretty fun, but the quest mode is very kiddy.

[quote name='Defensor']
Yo yo Hoshi. I see you and Wario from GA are here as well. Got my copy this morning :D[/quote]

how else do you think Wario posts all those gaming deals at GAF? ;)

BTW, if you have a GameRush near you they take Bombastic in trade for $13. That's quite a nice markup.

The CC at Jantzen Beach, Portland had 3 copies when I left yesterday.

Sunday I saw a guy at CC and he had about 6 Bombastics so I asked him if they had any more left (I knew he had them all) but he looked with me for like a few seconds and offered me one of the copies he had. The guy was cool but he told me he was getting them for his friends. I have no problems with people getting an extra copy here or there for their friends or trade and Im glad he let me have one of his but (6) copies of the same item unless you are a seller sounds a bit exessive. What dou you guys think?

[quote name='BABETOOTH']Sunday I saw a guy at CC and he had about 6 Bombastics so I asked him if they had any more left (I knew he had them all) but he looked with me for like a few seconds and offered me one of the copies he had. The guy was cool but he told me he was getting them for his friends. I have no problems with people getting an extra copy here or there for their friends or trade and Im glad he let me have one of his but (6) copies of the same item unless you are a seller sounds a bit exessive. What dou you guys think?[/quote]

That seller is gonna make alot of money..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8118931782&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

;)

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR'][quote name='BABETOOTH']Sunday I saw a guy at CC and he had about 6 Bombastics so I asked him if they had any more left (I knew he had them all) but he looked with me for like a few seconds and offered me one of the copies he had. The guy was cool but he told me he was getting them for his friends. I have no problems with people getting an extra copy here or there for their friends or trade and Im glad he let me have one of his but (6) copies of the same item unless you are a seller sounds a bit exessive. What dou you guys think?[/quote]

That seller is gonna make alot of money..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8118931782&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

YOU G O T Z TO BE kidding me!!! BTW did anyone notice that the cover art on Bombastic is one of those pictures that when you stare at it for a while it becomes a 3D picture? Try it, dont look at the dice itself but around the dice and the dice will feel as it is floating over the background...
;)[/quote]

This thread piqued my interest in this game and I ran off to my nearest CC only to be disappointed. Nevertheless, I did find it for $9.82 At Wal-Mart and figured I'd toss the URL out to those of us that are unfortunate enough to find a copy at CC.

bread's done
Back