Bon Jovi's Hair Metal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smalien1']I remember someone had a thread bitching about newbs reporting thingss and asking things llike "Where can I get Auto Modellista for 2,50" and stuff.[/QUOTE]

/raises his hand

Yeah, that was me.

Off to work.

[quote name='karsh']After playing more KoF 98, I officially have a new favorite character. Robert Garcia rocks. He's amazingly good.[/QUOTE]
Did you manage to hook up a controller to your pc?

[quote name='karsh']After playing more KoF 98, I officially have a new favorite character. Robert Garcia rocks. He's amazingly good.[/QUOTE]
Did you manage to hook up a controller to your pc?

I'm only bitchinga bout the report a post because jsut about every day, I will have about 10 reports on THE SAME POST! Having to look through them all and see that they're the same damn thing is a massive pain in the ass.

[quote name='dcfox']Did you manage to hook up a controller to your pc?[/QUOTE]
It stinks....MAME won't recognize my hookup thingie, so now I have to play using a keyboard. It makes it hard to be certain people. It's near impossible to play as Kyo, as you can't roll well, so whenever I try to do his fire punch, I end up doing his dragon punch move. And some desparation moves are impossible, like ones that go quarter circle forward, half circle backwards. It sucks.

[quote name='JSweeney']Be glad I'm not a mod. Half the board would likely have Temp-bans right now.
Many of you have gone far out of control, even people I had though much, much better of.[/QUOTE]
With a post like that, I can't help but wonder who's still on your good list. Not that I ever will know, or need to...it's just morbid curiosity.

[quote name='dcfox']So if it goes to all the mods, how do you guys decide who handles it? Or is it just whoever gets to it first?[/QUOTE]

Whoever gets there first.

[quote name='JSweeney']Be glad I'm not a mod. Half the board would likely have Temp-bans right now.
Many of you have gone far out of control, even people I had though much, much better of.[/QUOTE]

Out of control? I only see one ranting madman right now.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']With a post like that, I can't help but wonder who's still on your good list. Not that I ever will know, or need to...it's just morbid curiosity.[/QUOTE]

If anything, you don't have to worry about yourself. Unless I've moved to your shit list, we're still cool.

It's a deliberate overstatement, but the number of people that I'm displeased with has grown exponentially this weekend.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Out of control? I only see one ranting madman right now.[/QUOTE]

Standing in front of a mirror, are we?

I'd rather sully my own image than stand by actionless while three vindictive people with still questionable motives attack and malign a woman who appears to not be deserving of such an onslaught. You are hardly one to be talking of such lofty things such as virtue and piety.
You're not conducting yourself very reasonably either... the amount of bile you are fostering is just amazing.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'd rather sully my own image than stand by actionless while three vindictive people with still questionable motives attack and malign a woman who appears to not be deserving of such an onslaught. You are hardly one to be talking of such lofty things such as virtue and piety.
You're not conducting yourself very reasonably either... the amount of bile you are fostering is just amazing.[/QUOTE]

You really don't get it? Everyone else was ready to let this go yesterday but you seem to want to continue dragging us back into the muck with you and sadly with the skills you poses it isn't very hard.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You really don't get it? Everyone else was ready to let this go yesterday but you seem to want to continue dragging us back into the muck with you and sadly with the skills you poses it isn't very hard.[/QUOTE]

That's because this issue isn't resolved, and I don't see the reason or logic behind what started this assult to begin with.
I want nothing more to CAG to go back to being the friendly and open place that it has been previously. While the taint of this situation hangs around, that's unlikely to happen.

Insult me all you like. At least I'd deserve it.

C'mon guys, you got this going in 3 topics now. I am on nobody's side here, but I think both of you should just let it drop.

[quote name='JSweeney']That's because this issue isn't resolved, and I don't see the reason or logic behind what started this assult to begin with.
I want nothing more to CAG to go back to being the friendly and open place that it has been previously. While the taint of this situation hangs around, that's unlikely to happen.

Insult me all you like. At least I'd deserve it.[/QUOTE]

And after you stepped in it was quite clear the issue wasn't going to get resolved. All Lina really had to do was go hey maybe I deserved a little bit of flack for some of those posts I made earlier but I'd had a really tough week and I certainly don't need to be smacked around by masha but no she goes and creates a thread acting like she's completely innocent in all of this then starts hiding behand you and the report poster button. So as far as I can see you've done one amazing job of making the situation better.:applause:

[quote name='Trakan']Zion, the only post I can even remember Lina reporting is the one from JimmieMac.[/QUOTE]

She said herself she reported 6 of them and she's certainly called for at least 2 bans.

And I'm sorry this hasn't gone away, last night I ignored her and have been trying to stay out of this but then Jsweeney started spouting his mouth off again and I'm afraid I got realed back into this, I really should have joined Kayden and just taken the day off.

fuck you all, it took me an hour to catch up with the relevant shit that's happened in the past 12 hours. Anything I'm missing besides the DDF thread and the shit that's here?

Plus, my other account got banned. :(

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']fuck you all, it took me an hour to catch up with the relevant shit that's happened in the past 12 hours. Anything I'm missing besides the DDF thread and the shit that's here?

Plus, my other account got banned. :([/QUOTE]

Not really, your other account got banned?:cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Not really, your other account got banned?:cry:[/QUOTE]

Not really, I was going to play off LedHed's joke of banning FT by using this name and saying that, but when I logged on Cheapy had sent me a PM about using two accounts. I asked if he could change the name here and get rid of the other one, but I'm wondering you or anyone got the same PM. It would be quite unfair for me to get called on it when I know plenty of people in the same situation.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Not really, I was going to play off LedHed's joke of banning FT by using this name and saying that, but when I logged on Cheapy had sent me a PM about using two accounts. I asked if he could change the name here and get rid of the other one, but I'm wondering you or anyone got the same PM. It would be quite unfair for me to get called on it when I know plenty of people in the same situation.[/QUOTE]

I don't know I'll have to check.....

edit: Nope but I haven't used it in a few days, if it's a new thing to crack down on people like me then I'm sure I'll get one soon. Now the question is which account do I like more......

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Not really, I was going to play off LedHed's joke of banning FT by using this name and saying that, but when I logged on Cheapy had sent me a PM about using two accounts. I asked if he could change the name here and get rid of the other one, but I'm wondering you or anyone got the same PM. It would be quite unfair for me to get called on it when I know plenty of people in the same situation.[/QUOTE]
If he hasn't, maybe CheapyD hasn't gotten around to it yet. Or maybe he just doesn't know about zion's alt.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']If he hasn't, maybe CheapyD hasn't gotten around to it yet. Or maybe he just doesn't know about zion's alt.[/QUOTE]

altssss

I'm flipping around and found some ideo and they were showing some video Prince William at the Royal Wedding.

And I start laughing, because he's only 23, and if you look at the crown of his head, he's definately going prematurely bald. It's fairly obvious. And looking at him straight on may be hard to tell. But from the above angle it was obvious.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I don't know I'll have to check.....

edit: Nope but I haven't used it in a few days, if it's a new thing to crack down on people like me then I'm sure I'll get one soon. Now the question is which account do I like more......[/QUOTE]

Hmm, then I'd hope that he gets to the others as well since your two accounts aren't exactly hard to pick apart and you even harbored a banned member with it. :oops: You may not want him to find your alter ego.

Maybe FriskyTanuki was to obvious of a name. Next time pick something less conspicuous like Zion or dc snake :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe FriskyTanuki was to obvious of a name. Next time pick something less conspicuous like Zion or dc snake :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what's weird is that your alternate accounts aren't exactly hard to figure out. Hell, even Kayden's alternate account isn't all that hard to determine. Maybe I should alert him to his error? :whistle2:k

You think maybe someone ratted you out? I haven't used my other sn outside of the OTT that much so its highly unlikely alot of people know about it.

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe FriskyTanuki was to obvious of a name. Next time pick something less conspicuous like Zion or dc snake :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're dcsnake? I never would have guessed. :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']You think maybe someone ratted you out? I haven't used my other sn outside of the OTT that much so its highly unlikely alot of people know about it.[/QUOTE]

It's possible, and I'd have some leads in that case.

I'm just thinking that Cheapy is getting rid of the multiple screen names that serve no purpose.

Some multiple screen names serve purposes, such as two people using on computer or if someone is having troubles logging onto CAG.

[quote name='Trakan']FriskyTanuki isn't banned, but I think Cheapy's cutting down on the multiple screennames.[/QUOTE]

I know, I was going to go along with LedHed's joke about banning the name since I called him the Dame-meister. I'd figured that he's cracking down, but wouldn't the more obvious names and alternate accounts have gotten PM's, too. I'd have thought that he'd get an initial list and that he'd send PM's to them, as well.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I know, I was going to go along with LedHed's joke about banning the name since I called him the Dame-meister. I'd figured that he's cracking down, but wouldn't the more obvious names and alternate accounts have gotten PM's, too. I'd have thought that he'd get an initial list and that he'd send PM's to them, as well.[/QUOTE]

Well you did post a whole heck of a lot with it recently, maybe that's why, also zion has been used with a ton of IPs.

[quote name='dcfox']Did he send the pm to your Crash account or Tanuki account?[/QUOTE]

Just Crash since I was logged into FT when I first logged on the site.

[quote name='Trakan']He may not know about anyone elses. (Sides zion)

I didn't know about dc snake for whatever reason. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Wow, people really didn't know I was dc snake?

[quote name='Trakan']He may not know about anyone elses. (Sides zion)

I didn't know about dc snake for whatever reason. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How could you not know? dcfox dc snake, not much to think about. When one's gone the other's here, and vice versa. ;) It's weird how some people seem to overlook similarites even when we mention that they're the same a few times. :)

I think I remember seeing them both online one time, (the 15 minutes) so I just assumed. I also saw the space, and just thought "Nah."

dc, why did you make another account? For the hell of it?

[quote name='zionoverfire']To join zion on the cutting edge of coolness.:cool:[/QUOTE]
Of course, but only in my wildest dreams could I be as cool as you :lol:

But I made my second account when I was on spring break and I didn't bring my computer with me. I couldn't remember the password for my regular account because I'm usually logged in and its saved on my computer.

Ah, see, now that's a good reason for a second account.

Now to go back to being known as "the prince of persia guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back