More Vault Codes 

GAMEMANIAVIP

BOLVIP

MEDIAMARKTVIP

SMARTOYSVIP

YOURGAMEZONEVIP

NEDGAMEVIP

ALLYOURGAMESVIP

New Vault Code for 100 Points " VIP-PAXAGAINSTTHEWALL " , 250 Points " SEVENDAYS "

and Email code for 250 " DUCTTAPEMOD "

Last edited by a moderator:
Following codes no longer work :

WACHSK4G
JABBERKUMP3L
D1G1KLON
RA1LGUN
5PIDERANTCENTURIO
PHASENKL4MMERUNG
1RONBEAR
SNTNL
PHASENPROJ3KTION
PH4SENSCHLAG
VIP-PAXINIT

VIP-PAXALAX
VIP-SUPERPAX
VIP-EATINGPAX

VIP-LOOTPAX

PAXSCAVENGER

VIP-PAXSCAVENGER

VIP-PAXATYA
VIP-TAKEITTOTHEPAX
VIP-PAXATTACK
VIP-PAXTASTIC
VIP-KEEPINGITPAX

VIP-SMACKTHATPAX 

VIP-DEATHANDPAXES

VIP-ANOTHERPAXPUN

VIP-PAXAGAINSTTHEWALL

I was able to redeem this struck code :

GODSDONTNEGOTIATE

That appears to be a Steam only code.
There was a spot to choose Xbox, PlayStation or Steam for me. Maybe because I had all three previously linked to my Shift account?

Edit:

You have unlocked three Golden Keys for Borderlands 3! You can use your Golden Keys on the mysterious loot chest located on Sanctuary III to receive rare, powerful items!

You have to actually use the link in that post, it doesn't work through the VIP Rewards Shift Code thing, got the same message on there before but using the provided link you can choose to redeem it for Xbox One as well.
It worked for me on the VIP Shift thing

Looks like there are some new Creator Codes coming out. 

EARLYACCESS   

BONJWA-BL3LAUNCH

PIETSMIET-BL3LAUNCH

LARALOFT-BL3LAUNCH

Removed and New Email code for 250 " OVERONEBILLION "
Actually, that code may still be active. I see I'm currently blocked from entering new creator codes, since I entered the GREGORONKH one in the OP recently, and you're limited to 4 codes during an "event". It appears the code didn't reach its redemption limit, my account did.

Also, the email I received had the code OVERABILLION. The site rejected that in both lower and upper case and I wondered what was going on.

Also, the email I received had the code OVERABILLION. The site rejected that in both lower and upper case and I wondered what was going on.
I got the same email but there seems to be an issue with that code at this time.

New Vault Code for 250 Points " DIGISTRUCT "

There might be a bunch more codes today. If there is I will make 1 large post with the codes in it.

The Shift site may be getting hit pretty hard right now.  The code in post 82 showed as keys for BL2 and BL3, but neither redemption went through.  I was able to redeem the first code in post 83, but the second code ran into issues, a coupel 504 gateway timeouts on the site and failed to redeem.  It may have gone through, since I have 2 redemptions from today, though I didn't get a success notification from the second code.

The Shift site may be getting hit pretty hard right now. The code in post 82 showed as keys for BL2 and BL3, but neither redemption went through. I was able to redeem the first code in post 83, but the second code ran into issues, a coupel 504 gateway timeouts on the site and failed to redeem. It may have gone through, since I have 2 redemptions from today, though I didn't get a success notification from the second code.
The Code in Post 82 is the excact same from the quoted post from 7th September I already redeemed that one that's why it didn't work for me at least.

Another Possible Golden Key HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR and ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

And Vault Code for 500 Points " ITSABOUTTIME "

Thanks for all these; I have all skins unlocked now for when I eventually play this. Right now WoW is consuming my life lol.

New Email code for 250 Points " THEBORDERLANDSSHOW " and 250 Point Vault Code " ITSBEEN "

Braining is hard for me, is the early adopter pack single redemption only?

I won't be able to log in to my main on Xbox before the 27th but have a chance to at least play a bit on the PS4. If I log in on my Shift, would everything I've done for B3 then be tied to the PS4 account?

As I said, braining hurts

bread's done
Back