Borderlands 2 FREE Torgue DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also looking for a pc code if anyone wants to trade i have a xbox 360 & ps3 code, i'll give the spare code away to anyone who wants it.

used facebook. picked 360 then got a blank white page with test:

Code:
[B]CException[/B]

Property "SiteController.staticAssetsUrl" is not defined.

[quote name='shadownetone']Wow so no one wants to help a brother out. I'll remember that shit next time I post codes and links for free games.[/QUOTE]

Patience my friend, i will give you the ps3 code i have no need for it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Got one, now this puts a serious damper on my willingness to buy the Xbox season pass when it goes on sale soon.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hopefully individual DLC goes on sale too.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']This guy has over 18 codes up. As I've been suspended several times for selling dlc, time to mass report with alt accounts:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ann812/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2654[/QUOTE]

Sigh this is what happens every time, somebody tries to make money off the free stuff. if anybody wants to know where all the PC codes for the DLC went likely they disappeared to http://www.steamgifts.com/
Because people are trying to boost their contributor ranking. Warning to people who are doing this, the mods are apparently purging them. Because originally I saw 20 or more listed and most of them have vanished.

Hey thanks a lot! Under 400 PS3 codes left and slightly under 1000 for the XBOX 360 right now. PC codes are gone. Thanks again! What an awesome find!

[quote name='shadownetone']Wow so no one wants to help a brother out. I'll remember that shit next time I post codes and links for free games.[/QUOTE]

Oh god NO!!!!!!! What will we do now?

Also, thanks OP, excellent find.

Damn, anyone willing to share a PS3 code? :(

I could maybe trade it for a code for a Halo Locus helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed out on a PS3 code for a friend, but managed to grab a 360 code for myself. I was going to buy the season pass in the sale too, might have to hold off on it now. Thanks OP!

[quote name='barchi01']Also open to trading 360 code for Halo 4: Forrest Armor, Venator Raptor Armor, or Fotus Armor.[/QUOTE]
Pm'd question about fotus armor

Also open to trading 360 code for Halo 4 Deadeye Helmet or Children Of Eden Full Game Code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra 360 Mr. Torgue code if someone is interested in trading. I would be willing to trade the code for Halo 4 Forrest Armor or Halo 4 Venator Raptor Armor. I would also be willing to trade it for 100 Nintendo Club points or a Children Of Eden Xbox 360 Full Game Code.

I have one for each console and pc if some one wants to trade for assassins creed 3 dlc(ps3),sleeping dogs dlc(ps3),farcry 3 dlc(ps3)

can a mod please close this, I posted this for people who have the game to claim a code. Not these pathetic new cags who just get one to trade or sell it for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back