Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (PlayStation 3) $9.99 @ Target

I wish this didnt keep getting bumped, get ps+ and move on.
So you go and bump it? Also, that's a little dumb to say. The is the GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION. You know, the one that includes most of the DLC. If you get the game free with Plus, you'd still have to buy all that stuff if you wanted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you go and bump it? Also, that's a little dumb to say. The is the GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION. You know, the one that includes most of the DLC. If you get the game free with Plus, you'd still have to buy all that stuff if you wanted it.
And the Season Pass on its own is...$30, right? I added the game to my Downloads Library for the future, but I got the GOTY Edition for $21, thanks to a friend, so I will hold onto it as long as I can.

Orrrrr....if anyone downloads the freebie of the game, and a friend has the GOTY Edition, borrow their add-on disk. In 10 mins, you can have all the GOTY goodness installed for free.

Yeah, if you have PS+ you can rent the GOTY version from GS and install the DLC before returning it.
You can rent games from Gamestop? Also the DLC isn't tied to the first account to use it? Interesting.

Edit: Did a search, I'm assuming you mean buying a used copy and returning it within 7 days?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of it being frowned upon or being called return fraud.

Their policy gives you 7 days to return something for any reason, and during the holidays even longer.

bread's done
Back