Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

btw was everybodys last challenge needed to be completed for the achievement the shotgun upclose kills? Had to farm like 500+ kills for that did it on all the fridge

Good on Gearbox for finding a way to add incentive for lvl 50 characters by re-doing challenges. I think ill hold off until I unlock the challenge achievement first though.

[quote name='GUNNM']btw was everybodys last challenge needed to be completed for the achievement the shotgun upclose kills? Had to farm like 500+ kills for that did it on all the fridge[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the shotgun ones were the last for me. I farmed them at Southpaw Steam and Power.

I waited until I completed playthrough 2, then used a shotgun with the bee to kill Flesh Stick over and over. Got the shotgun challenge and power leveled a couple other classes at the same time.

Haha, I actually had Open Wide done before I realized it was required to unlock the last Shotgun one. Last one (Jenkins aside) I needed to fight for was killing an enemy with Shock DoT damage while in Fight For Your Life.

Shock DOT in FFYL is one of he last three I need. I can't remember the other two right now though. And I don't get downed often. I'll probably have to head back to Oasis to get that one.

[quote name='Ziv']Shock DOT in FFYL is one of he last three I need. I can't remember the other two right now though. And I don't get downed often. I'll probably have to head back to Oasis to get that one.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I ran through Bloodshot Ramparts (or whatever it's called) on playthrough 2.5 with a Storm Front grenade mod, Shock spike shield, and shock Madhous and just hoped for the best. Took like ten minutes.

Yeah, the shock DOT one took a few tries. I actually went back to Liar's Berg in PT2, took off my shield, let a bandit kill me, and then shot him once or twice and just hoped the shock damage would proc. Probably took 5-10 tries before it worked out.

Here's another code: CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J

I redeemed this one and on the Shift page in game, it called it a "Twitter Key." I also just redeemed the code advanced posted, and it's a "Facebook Key."

So there's two active keys right now.

Looks like they're putting two different codes up. Facebook and twitter. Above is the FB code, here's the twitter code:mad:GearboxSoftware: Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J

Ninja'd again

While PS3 and PC owners can sleep soundly at night knowing that their Borderlands 2 characters are safe from the nefarious plots of evil men, Xbox 360 owners are not afforded such a luxury.

"Users have begun violating the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by using an external application to maliciously disrupt the experience and sabotage characters of legitimate Borderlands 2 players on Xbox 360," Gearbox Studios community manager Chris Faylor said in a post on the developer's official forums.

While Gearbox and its "partners" work to resolve the Xbox-specific issue, it recommends avoiding public games with unknown players for the time being. Additionally, players should always Save & Quit before returning to the dashboard or powering down their Xbox, and if you find yourself kicked back to the main menu after death, select "Continue" immediately.

What destruction is actually involved in the exploit's sabotage is uncertain – anecdotal accounts on the forum report everything from wiped character progress to entirely deleted characters. We've reached out to Gearbox for clarification and will update with any new information we receive.

Update: Gearbox has informed us that a patch to exterminate the exploit has been submitted to Microsoft for approval and will be released "as soon as possible."

Source: Joystiq

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Gotta stop redeeming these because I keep just getting pistols. I am drowning in pistols.[/QUOTE]

Whenever I decide to use just one I ALWAYS end up getting either a grenade mod or a shield...every single time. The second one has always given me something good though.

Gotta love Gearbox giving away so many codes for these keys. They could easily charge for them. Imagine if this was Capcom or EA. People would complain but they would be the same ones buying it to.

LOL...yall are hardcore. That is way to early for me to get up...especially on the weekend. I'll be getting the other ones they do throughout the day though.

Damn, didn't realize there was a Facebook code as well... It is nearly 3am and I'm just about to start playing so I'll make sure to get both then. The hard one is going to be the next one ;).

Edit: Got both this time. Between me and my son that's 4 codes. Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryuukishi']Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTC33-SBCHW-69FBR-WFT3T-CJXH5

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5TWT3-3RWHC-XHRJR-CFB3J-9KRRS[/QUOTE]

Thanks...time for bed

Had 17. Used 8. Got myself decked out so I can actually kill things in my PT2 run. Not getting any decent drops and I'm tired of dying. I'll stick around today to get the last two so I'm back to 10.

[quote name='advanced']Had 17. Used 8. Got myself decked out so I can actually kill things in my PT2 run. Not getting any decent drops and I'm tired of dying. I'll stick around today to get the last two so I'm back to 10.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I had to get better gear because I kept dying on my pt 2 run. I died like 8 times trying to fight 4 buzzards in a Tiny Tina mission. It was easily the most frustrated I had been playing this game. Anyway, thanks for the codes. Should be able to get them all.

Facebook 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT

Edit: I swear that Daz hadn't posted the FB one when this went up. Now I look like a toolbag! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Used a few keys, only got a decent grenade mod. Then I started TVHM, killed Boom Bewm or whatever, and got an orange grenade mod that spawns 10 child grenades. Sigh.

Maybe I'm alone here, but I just did the
Claptrap's Birthday Bash
mission for the first time and it managed to completely suck all the wind out of my sails.

I really do miss the days of Claptrap being portrayed as a friend (or friend-in-need) instead of this jerky butt-of-everyones-jokes. Just my .02.

bread's done
Back