Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

I haven't played since Janurary, and that was only for shift codes!  This bounty event, are those drops actual unique weapons?  I'm not talking about the end week weapon. 

Also read the rules/terms of the bounty promo, and it mentions needing the goty or or one of the main dlcs which I haven't gotten.  Does that mean these event enemies won't spawn for me if I don't register for the promo?  I don't think I ever played when one of these altered drops/spawn events happened.

I haven't played since Janurary, and that was only for shift codes! This bounty event, are those drops actual unique weapons? I'm not talking about the end week weapon.

Also read the rules/terms of the bounty promo, and it mentions needing the goty or or one of the main dlcs which I haven't gotten. Does that mean these event enemies won't spawn for me if I don't register for the promo? I don't think I ever played when one of these altered drops/spawn events happened.
The drops can be found elsewhere in the game, though the daily ones have gotten some boosts over the ones that can drop from their regular targets.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=335468

These aren't unique enemies, they're just given different drops for the contest. Two targets so far have been in DLCs. One last week was in the Tiny Tina DLC and today's is in the Captain Scarlett DLC. The bosses spawn in their regular location, so if you don't have the DLC, you can't get them. They also won't spawn if you haven't at least accepted the mission that triggers their appearance.

The Madhous gun is pretty good, take out Mad Mike today.

target.png

So did anyone pick up the TK DLC? I hear it's fairly short.
I played the first quest last night, including the boss. Nothing special or unusual, but the Halloween atmosphere is fun and there are certainly worse ways to spend $3. No one joined my public game though. :( Borderlands isn't quite as fun by yourself.

I just started this the other day.  I'm about an hour in and so far so good - reminds me of Borderlands which is not a bad thing!  This series is going to looks SICK on next-gen consoles.

I've been playing for the loot challenge and I'm trying to level up some more (halfway to 52) and I keep thinking about BL3 on next gen as well. Can't wait.

Asked before but is anyone else still playing that would want to help me out on some missions?

I played the first quest last night, including the boss. Nothing special or unusual, but the Halloween atmosphere is fun and there are certainly worse ways to spend $3. No one joined my public game though. :( Borderlands isn't quite as fun by yourself.
Sadly you are basically done already. IIRC there is a single fetch mission for TK after knocking out the boss.

I will say this. Gearbox got me to spend another $5 with this loothut.  I had not played in months but I really like this concept.  I would do it even if there was not a chance to win something.  Problem is I maxed out my Axton tonight at 61 so of course I needed to buy the 2nd upgrade pack to keep leveling. Very well played Gearbox.

So I went to get Arizona today and I had never played The Hammerlock DLC on UVHM. Sorry but that DLC is broken at least for solo play on UVHM.  First mission with a witch doctor and before I knew it I was "fighting" 3-4 level 66-67 enemies (I am level 63). I must have died a dozen times before giving up.  Had to go back to my TVHM to at least register the kill on Arizona.  I won't be attempting the Hammerlock DLC on UVHM, at least by myself.

I was barely doing any damage with my fast ball that does over 22 million damage to slagged enemies. It was pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally unlocked UVHM but needless to say I haven't gotten any of these daily challenges on that mode.  I even had to drop down to Normal for a couple, just to register the kill, since I hadn't run through certain missions in the various DLCs yet.

Think I'm at lvl 56 with my Gunzerker now. I don't know, Hammerlock's DLC is actually my least favorite of the bunch so I haven't been doing the recent targets.

Kudos to you guys doing these target challenges, I've had no interest in getting back to this game since beating the story.  So many other games in the backlog to play through (heck I've only done the Zombie Island DLC for BL1)

Dammit!  I went to do Arizona this morning and had to do the egg challenge first.  Manage to squeeze it in, killed Arizona and grabbed the gun with :20 seconds remaining on the website.  Didn't get credit for killing her.  :(  

So, lesson learned. The website timer is not accurate, don't run it down to the wire.

well I haven't bothered with this event even though I just got all the dlc (borrowed goty disc from friend).

I haven't played much TVHM so I'm just going to do all the dlc on normal for now (Axton at 38).

I beat Captain Scarlett DLC, and it was a bit harder than I thought as I tried to rush.  I was definately over leveled or geared for the areas but enemies still did a lot of damage (got 1-2xp per kill).  The difficult enemies were mowed down by turret and Unkempt Harold. I am wondering what happened to Scarlett,
wikis mention she ran away from you.  for some reason part of the cut scenes skipped when finding X mark/Leviathan and fighting Roscoe/Leviathan so I missed a lot.

BL1 Zombie DLC was much a harder concurrent/post-game dlc which I played right after final boss as well (normal mode).

The Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt Week 3 Summary: Another Successful Community Effort!11.01.13 - Gearbox Staff

f866b0ddb319eefa9e21a824bf376596ceb7019e_600x338.jpg

The end of Week 3 brings us closer to the end of the entire Loot Hunt Sweepstakes! You folks are unstoppable. This week you all worked together to kill over 100,000,000 creatures and collected over 5,000,000 pieces of loot, just a tad more than last week’s totals. Good job everyone!

Thanks to our friends over at NVIDIA for supplying this past week’s prizes, which included an NVIDIA Shield PC streaming set up and five GE Force GTX 660 Ti Graphics cards!

It should come as no surprise, but you all handled this week’s community challenges without even breaking a sweat. Your reward for completing them is the Skullmasher, which can be yours if you take down Rouge over in Big Bluff.

As always, we continue to make changes to all of the weapons in Pandora and you can read all the details by checking out the News section of the Loot Hunt website.

Now, what about week 4? How are we going to be closing out this whole shebang?

92d2e5b8729e26a54a5b8799b1bdf71671259b78_600x338.jpg

Tiny Tina and Mr. Torgue will be the masters of ceremonies for our final week, which will be sponsored by 2K and BradyGames.

Five lucky winners will receive lifetime supplies to all 2K titles on Steam – past, present, and future—and twenty will received a copy of the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Strategy Guide, courtesy of BradyGames.

Plus, don’t forget about the weekly cash prize, which will be at $20K, and of course, the grand prize at $50K!

As a reminder, the successful killing of a daily target marks your official entry into this sweepstakes. The more daily targets you take down, the more entries you have in the Sweepstakes (limited to one entry per day). It’s never too late to join! In fact, you can still sign up and register at any point before the Sweepstakes ends.

Tell your friends and organize group play sessions! After all, group kills count for any member of the group, so it will definitely expedite things for you and your friends.

Be sure to follow @ECHOcasts and check https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/ for daily updates.

Happy looting, thank you for participating, and good luck in Week 4!

I wonder if it was really worth it to get someone to chuckle or burst out laughter with a question mark face after completing shoot me in the face quest lol.

Borderlands 2 Software Update11.20.13 - Chris Faylor
bl2_logo_450.png

A new update for Borderlands 2 is scheduled to roll out on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the coming days, adding support for next Tuesday's release of the second Headhunter add-on (The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler) and several bug fixes, including some previously available as Hot Fixes.

Details on this update can be found at the links below.

PC Update Information
Xbox 360 Update Information
PlayStation 3 Update Information
In addition, Xbox 360 owners can expect to be prompted to download a new Compatibility Pack in the coming days.

Further updates for all platforms are in the works as well -- we'll be sharing more details on those as they're finalized. For help and support with Borderlands 2, visit support.2k.com orsupport.gearboxsoftware.com

Borderlands 2 "Ravenous Wattle Gobbler" Headhunter Add-On Coming Soon!11.20.13 - Chris Faylor

Hungry for more, Vault Hunters? You won't have to wait long – The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, the second Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2, will be available beginning November 26th for just USD $2.99 / GBP £2.39 / EUR 2,99 € on PC and Mac via Steam, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Marketplace, and PlayStation 3* via PlayStation Network!

Seasonal festivities are one of the major inspirations behind the Headhunter series. In the second Headhunter add-on, Mr. Torgue hosts a hunger-themed competition to hunt down a giant turkey, the Wattle Gobbler, and selects sacrificial recruits from all of the districts of Pandora to participate!

There's also a strong theme of family, embodied by characters like Mr. Torgue's super buff grandmother, Grandma Flexington, which you meet in this downloadable content for the very first time. Grandma Flexington reminds us that we should be nice to Grandma during the holidays, even if she rambles on for way too long. (This may be a tiny spoiler, but the actress that did voice over for Grandma Flexington performed that part so much better than we ever imagined and we can't wait for players to finally meet her.)

New character heads and skins will also be available as symbols of your triumph – provided you're successful in taking down the Wattle Gobbler, that is. You're welcome to try it solo, but we of course recommend bringing friends.

We're really excited for you to get your hands on The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, and we've got more up our sleeve – so be sure to watch out for the third Headhunter add-on,How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day coming in December!

Wow so apparently the Did it All achievement, going through and completing all the side quests, needs to be done on one difficulty... fu Gearbox.

Update: Done... luckily I had done most of them on normal and when I realized that it was doable. Still need to get Challenge Accepted, working on a few for that (Wide Open Lvl 5 atm).

I'm totally behind the times but does anyone still play this? Borderlands is one of my favorite franchises now and I finished up 2 shortly after release. I like to do almost every quest but I'm not crazy about it or have done much co-op.

I have a craving to finally go back and finish up the DLC. I started Tiny Tina and would have enjoyed it but I was just getting my butt handed to me playing solo. I'm about level 32 commando. Just totally frustrated me and I went on to other things until now.

Anyone feel like casually working on some of the tougher DLC quests or helping me with some? Nothing too serious or long play sessions. Drop me a FR or reply here. Thanks!

Holy crap this game is big.  I'm only at level 16 and I feel like I've been playing forever!  I also suck and die a lot so that probably doesn't help.

Holy crap this game is big. I'm only at level 16 and I feel like I've been playing forever! I also suck and die a lot so that probably doesn't help.
Haha, it's a good full RPG length. Love it, even though I usually prefer shorter games. You might try commando and go for defensive stuff like health regeneration. That's what I did for both games as I'm usually playing solo.

3/18/2014 release date for the Vita port. Anyone thinking about picking that up? I might just for the novelty of playing Borderlands on a handheld.

Nice, so they had Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and now Valentine's Day DLC lol. Props to Gearbox but too bad they're really short for the cost.

So I finally achieved Challenged Accepted in Borderlands 2. Haha, it's not 1 M Gamerscore but it's been fun and I hit a great milestone (100% core of the game).

2014-03-13+23.09.06.jpg

Last challenges I needed were Bouncing Betty and Transfusion Grenades believe it or not.

FYI Borderlands and its DLC are 50% off this week. Think I'll grab the Headhunters DLC now, (I picked up the 1st one when it was on sale and enjoyed it), but yeah if you don't have Tiny Tina/Torque this is the time to pick them up.

Are Tiny Tina and Torque the only DLC's worth a shit?
No they're the highlights and like always your love of the DLC for a game will depend on your enjoyment of the game overall.

Soo wait a minute, Headhunter 5 isn't on sale, it's coming up as $3 while all the others are discounted. I also see the Creature Slaughterdome, once a pre-order thing, is also not on sale. I guess Creature Slaughterdome is on sale.

So I need some help I am playing through tiny tina DLC and reached a point where I am on my way to dragon keep to get the princess but there is a lever I need to pull to go on inside some cave. The lever is red and doesn't do anything.

What do I have to do? I figured it was kill all enemies first but I have looked literally everywhere and there is no one left alive

Edit: I am the biggest idiot it seems, there was another staircase up to the keep.. I guess that lever is a different mission all together

bread's done
Back