Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

I have a lvl 50something commando that I mostly soloed and I use cooldown rate class mods and cooldown rate relics to get my turret out as much as possible. Also another cooldown rate reduction in the skill tree.  Slag turret plus second gun at the bottom of one of the skill trees is really great also.

Oh my god Krieg is a really fun character and he can lock on and throw axes to people's face! I was doing quest that said tough on them, psh please. Lol one class for this guy is called Meat.  :rofl:

Nice, I was guessing that was what Borderlands 3 was gonna be but now that you know they've expanded Borderlands 3 I think they've got plenty of room to go.

Finished the Tiny Tina DLC with my buddy on Friday.  We both loved it, and put it 2nd behind the Mr. Torque one.  Only gripe we had was wasting a couple hours trying to get to quest markers in the Dwarven Mines and final section as the map was pretty useless for those areas with all the levels.

Cool on possibly more DLC.  Wonder if it will be included in the season pass?

Hope they announce date/info in the next month or two.  I'm mostly done with my 360 game library and have been thinking of selling it to help fund my PS4 purchase this fall.  But I'll hold on to it for a while if there's more BL2 DLC coming.

New Shift codes! But these are special Tiny Tina versions. They will be rolling them out everyday till July. First up is an Axton class mod that levels to your highest character you load for it. Yeah I could use a level 57 commando mod....hopefully it is good.

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware/status/354676656608264192/photo/1

Well it was just ok

I got a Neutral Evil Ranger Class Mod

+38% Crit Damage

+44% Magazine size

+5 Impact

+4 Ranger

+3 Grit

I have a level 50 Legendary Soldier which is better:

+35% Cooldown Rate

+29% Gun Damage

+19% Fire Rate 

+5 Sentry, Ready, Impact, Expertise, Healthy, and Preperation

So I guess I will sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any advantage to having a borderlands 1 save file when you start up borderlands 2?
You'll get some bonus cosmetic items.

borderlands-2-vault-veteran-rewards-come-from-old-save-files.jpg

Yeah It was cool but I think I only wore those skins for a short time before I was like these are really bright! I'm a killing machine haha but it did go with my over the top Gunzerker motto.

Gearbox panel at PAX Australia about to start.

http://www.twitch.tv/2k

edit-

Highlights:

• +11 level cap increase and Digistruct Peak Challenge DLC ($5)
  • TK Baha-themed DLC reminiscent of Zombie Island of Dr Ned
  • Increased ammo-, bank-, and backpack-capacity (free)
  • Additional character customizations (Assault on Dragon Keep-themed and otherwise)
  • Online Community Day on Sept. 14
more details

Sounds like just raid boss stuff. I'm probably done if there isn't going to be any more story based DLC.  Too much other stuff to play, and want to get the 360 sold/traded off to put toward the PS4 preorder since I don't have much of a backlog on it.

I did the shift Code for class mod for axton, but it didn't show up in the inventory. Do i have to progress to a certain point before class mods become available? I'm just at the guy who fixes claptrap's eye.

Yes, continue playing to unlock the class mod but yeah you should really wait a lot longer before you redeem the class mod as it scales to the level of whatever character you first start the game after you inputted the Shift code.

OK so I haven't played this in awhile (pre Tiny Tina) so I get all of the updates and the new compatibility pack and now the game won't read my save files?! What the hell is going on?! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/

New contest... It sounds like every day for a month starting on 10/11, there's going to be a special gun and a target enemy. If you kill the target enemy with the gun of the day, you get an entry for a $50,000 grand prize and some other smaller prizes. You have to register on the site first.

Borderlands

Borderlands 2's $100k Loot Hunt Sweepstakes begins now! Head on over to the official Loot Hunt website as Mad Moxxi hosts this week's events!https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/challenge
1381279_10151753636614081_400190291_n.jpg

Yup, looks like the target is the first boss and by getting Gwen's Head the community then needs to take out 50,000 Badass Marauders. I don't know about that last part, I got GTA V and stuff lol.

Haha standard Gearbox marketing there, love the choice of song used.

So I took out Knuckledagger and then signed up for the promo. It said I hadn't killed him yet so I did it again and it's still not showing up... status is killed!

I knocked out two yesterday morning.  Knocked out Flynt with only 10 minutes left to go in the challenge and he dropped a p.o.s. weapon then I realized I was on Normal playthrough.  Raced through TVHM to beat him with 2 minutes left.  Weapon was still crap.  Lvl. 35 to my lvl. 50 siren.  Oh well.

Backed out to the menu for a few minutes for the new challenge to start.  Went in and beat Rouf.  No weapon drop.  Exited out and did it again.   Nothing.  Had to reboot the entire game for the next challenge to kick in.  Knocked him out a third time.  Weapon drop was also ass.  I guess I need to finish TVHM to get something decent to drop.

10.18.13 - COMMUNITY BONUS UNLOCKED: WEEK 1
INCOMING MESSAGE FROM MOXXI:
Because of your hard work these past few days, my luscious, delectable Creamer is now (temporarily) available to all -- keep running Midgemong to get yours!
WEEK 1 - END OF WEEK REWARD
community_goal_bounty.png

So anyone want to help a fellow CAG out?  I need some help on a couple missions.  First is Handsome Jack/Warrior on TVHM. He's kicking my ass solo (I'm a lvl 50 siren).

Second I'm trying to get the 'finish all missions" achievement and need help with Terramorphous on Normal (if possible with my lvl character).

Anyone game?

bread's done
Back