Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

unlocks-borderlands2.png

Assassin head is amazing.

God damn it. How is the Badass Rank reset still not fixed? I got the update, lost about 15,000 Badass Rank as well as 40 Golden Keys that it rewarded me the last time it reset and a bunch of heads/skins.

Stupid.

Looks like I got the Badass rank back to about where it was. I guess that was most important.

Haha I love the Brock Samson mullet hair skin for the Gunzerker. VB Spoiler alert, he loses that later on in the show. Oh man, can't wait for VB S5!

Details on 4/2 Update:
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

General
  • Added a new playthrough called Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50!
    • In this mode, you will always start in Southern Shelf at Cleaning Up the Berg and may reset your playthrough progress as often as you like without losing any items, levels, or stats. All enemies are significantly more difficult in this playthrough, but the loot quality has increased accordingly. Rumor has it there is an entirely new rarity of loot out there for high-level players.
  • Added new items to the Black Market:
    • One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
    • Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
    • Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
  • Increased the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing some users to crash on startup or when loading into a level after choosing their character.
  • Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
  • Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
  • Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause hosts to become invulnerable if they were being revived by a client who disconnected mid-revive.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash or freeze when fighting BNK-3R.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Deathtrap's Robot Rampage audio to not stop playing after killing an enemy until Deathtrap despawned.
  • Fixed a bug that could stop the Gunzerker's Keep It Piping Hot skill from functioning as intended.
  • Covered an area of the world near Claptrap's ship where the player could fall in and be unable to get out.
  • Fixed an issue where a Siren could revive a player and make another player invulnerable under specific circumstances.
  • Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton's turret and kill skills.
  • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
  • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
  • (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue with the "Shady Dealings" challenge where a purchase could sometimes not count toward its completion.
  • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug that could cause networking issues when players are killed by being run over by fanboats.
Missions
  • Fixed an issue where players could be unable to interact with the menu when a mission that granted experience but not items was completed and not handled by the player before saving and quitting.
  • Fixed an issue where players could cause the round to not fail in a Slaughter mission if a surviving player disconnects while all others are out.
  • Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
    • Wildlife Preservation
    • Medical Mystery
    • (Captain Scarlett DLC) Let There Be Light
    • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Eat Cookies and Crap Thunder
  • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Thermitage is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.
  • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Arizona no longer refuses to spawn if players are too far away.
  • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug causing Dexiduous the Invincible's health bar appearing incorrect on clients.
Equipment
  • Fixed a bug where players were able to do far more damage than intended by exploiting a buff from the Evil Smasher.
  • Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
  • Fixed an issue causing Relics to sometimes not show the Favorite indicator.
  • Fixed an issue that caused E-tech weapons to not be able to hit the Mechromancer's 'One Two Boom' orb.
  • Seraph Gear from Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC re-balanced to be more powerful.
  • Fixed class mods that increase the skill grade of Axton's Metal Storm, Onslaught and
  • Quick Charge skills to function as intended.
  • Fixed an exploit involving Vladof rocket launchers that could result in having infinite ammo for any weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon cards would sometimes not display how many bullets they consumed per shot.
  • Mechromancer's Prodigy class mod now correctly increases reload speed.
  • Fixed an issue causing impact sounds from users with The Bee shield to not be audible on clients.
  • Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
  • Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
  • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.
  • Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
  • Assigned price to Anshin 'Evolution' shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.
  • Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
  • Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
  • Fixed a bug which could cause a player to lose inventory when swapping items with a full bank or stash while having a full inventory.

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
KBWTB-T6XSC-JJHBF-WXBJJ-WRWKF

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
C3KTB-F6ZKB-KC5WJ-ZTKJ3-XC569

BTW- are there any pc players that visit this thread? I've been posting ps3 codes because I know some ps3 players visit this thread since its more active but if there are any pc players please post. I will start posting those codes also if so.

[quote name='Trakan']God damn it. How is the Badass Rank reset still not fixed? I got the update, lost about 15,000 Badass Rank as well as 40 Golden Keys that it rewarded me the last time it reset and a bunch of heads/skins.

Stupid.

Looks like I got the Badass rank back to about where it was. I guess that was most important.[/QUOTE]
That sux. Guess I'll continue to wait to start this one still. Lots of other stuff to keep me busy, but i feel guilty not playing it. Can't lose my 100 or so golden keys though...

so anyone looking to do a UVHM run to get to 61 and get some of the new pearlescent loot tonight? of course sharing any of the really good stuff. I have all of the DLC but don't have UVHM unlocked. Think I have a friend who can play so 2 more people. Post here or message me on XBL

4/18 Update Details:
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

General
  • Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
  • Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
  • Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
  • Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
  • Added a new automatic backup feature -- the game will periodically create a backup of your current character so that there is something to fall back on if your character save becomes corrupted.
  • The game will now attempt to automatically delete older compatibility packs that are no longer needed in order to free up some hard drive space.
Missions
  • Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
    • Bad Hair Day
    • Best Minion Ever
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
  • (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
Equipment
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
  • Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
  • Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
  • Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
  • Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
  • Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking forward to the new character? I want to but I'm afraid it won't be that great, especially how bad UVHM is for melee.

[quote name='jdawgg76']3 Golden Keys from Major Nelson:
ktw3t-zxxs5-jbsjf-5fjt3-6tb9x[/QUOTE]
Still good. :)

Am I reading that update correctly that the Res invincibility glitch is now gone?

More keys off Facebook and twitter. These are good until the 29th:

PC / Mac: WT533-J99WW-ZC6JJ-TBJT3-SWKTB
Xbox 360: KBWJT-5SKSK-BBZBR-56JJ3-5KHB9
PlayStation 3: KTCBJ-ZZRCJ-W5WCT-ZB5BJ-BKKJK

PC CTKTJ-WHSKC-Z56BJ-BTB3B-9C6FT
PlayStation CB53J-FZFKB-5W5KB-ZJCTB-B5S5T
Xbox WT5JJ-BHC95-33HJR-W6TJ3-B5WKS

Hey CAGers..this is for pc version of borderlands 2.

looking for someone to power level my commando so I can play with my friends right away. Much appreciated if you can.

pm if your interested in helping out.

-b

Though I bought the season pass and got the mechromancer through preorder, I think I'm gonna wait on Krieg until there's a half price sale. I'm not getting that must play vibe.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I think this info was already known, but just to reiterate, Krieg is 800 points and is not included in the Season Pass.[/QUOTE]

Where's this info? I thought when they announced they said it was included with the season pass.

Edit: looks like I'm remembering wrong. That's disappointing. I don't even have two characters maxed so I will be passing then.

Yeah, I'm just not into playing multiple characters. Tried to start up another and just got bored.

I'm through the main game, all the DLC and half way or so through TVHM on my commando and just don't have a lot of desire to play until there's more mission DLC out.

I've never been big on replaying games. Too many untouched games on my shelf to spend too much more time with BL2.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, I'm just not into playing multiple characters. Tried to start up another and just got bored.

I'm through the main game, all the DLC and half way or so through TVHM on my commando and just don't have a lot of desire to play until there's more mission DLC out.

I've never been big on replaying games. Too many untouched games on my shelf to spend too much more time with BL2.[/QUOTE]
That's the truth. The only reason I play Borderlands as much as I do is because I would rather play co-op than multi and my cousin and I use it to catch up with what's going on in our lives.

Borderlands 2 Gear Up Weekend: The Beast Approaches
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1033/borderlands-2-gear-up-weekend--the-beast-approaches

1a0ec87735f28ecb6ba8d9dde191f5b513a3075b_600x300.jpg

Prepare for the arrival of Krieg the Psycho -- the new playable character for Borderlands 2, releasing May 14 -- with special in-game events from May 10 through the end of May 13!

The Bandits of Pandora can feel one of their own approaching and have ramped up the production of Bandit gear accordingly, so expect to see an increase in Bandit gear drops when playing Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet. But watch out! Reports suggest an increased population of Badass Psychos in Lynchwood, Thousand Cuts and Eridium Blight.

[quote name='Renegade Moose']Where's this info? I thought when they announced they said it was included with the season pass.

Edit: looks like I'm remembering wrong. That's disappointing. I don't even have two characters maxed so I will be passing then.[/QUOTE]

I would have sworn I read the same thing... ohh well, Im not at all interested in a new character anyway either... just give me another mission dlc

They announced the character and level cap increase at the same time. They did say at that time that the cap bump would be included with the season pass, but not Krieg .

[quote name='moojuice']They announced the character and level cap increase at the same time. They did say at that time that the cap bump would be included with the season pass, but not Krieg .[/QUOTE]

Yeah they probably should have spread out those announcements to decrease the confusion.

Now that Krieg the Psycho has been unleashed, SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 to celebrate!

PC / Mac: KBCJT-JJJ6W-9WXJB-BTBTJ-XJWTF
Xbox 360: K35T3-TJR95-TBS36-WXBT3-T35CS
PlayStation 3: CB53J-XJZCB-5CC5B-H3WTJ-WX95B

These codes will be active through May 20, 2013 -- be sure to use them before then!

Yeah, I'm not happy Krieg isnt in the season pass. Maybe its just me but with the high prices f these season passes we should get all the post-release content as well.

No big deal though I guess, I doubt I'll make another run through of BL2 anyway once I'm finished with Maya. Currently on
BNK3R fight, I really hate those damn suicide loaders. Nothing worse than being in fight for your life with the loaders dead and the ship flying at the edge of the map.

Has anyone beat terramorphous the invincible? It is my last mission and I want to beat him before moving onto TVHM. I'm only lvl 36, do you think I have a chance with some help from some lvl 50+? AKA anyone down to help?

GT is JimboSlic3d if anyone wants to play and take this SOB down

I haven't played since they nerfed the Bee Shield/endgame Shotgun combo.

That's not the reason why, just a weird coincidence. I have had no desire to download the season pass content (much to my friend's dismay), and seeing that they are charging another 800 for a new character -- meh.

new dlc sounds nice! I am actually pretty happy with the season pass offerings so far. I only played with the mecromancer for 7 or so levels so I'm not too disappointed the psycho isn't in the season pass. Don't know that I'll ever pick him up even.

[quote name='bordjon']new dlc sounds nice! I am actually pretty happy with the season pass offerings so far. I only played with the mecromancer for 7 or so levels so I'm not too disappointed the psycho isn't in the season pass. Don't know that I'll ever pick him up even.[/QUOTE]

Same. I've liked all the mission DLC and don't care about playing with multiple characters. Too many games to play to replay games with different characters/classes.

Yup I can't wait to play this and I'm glad that Gearbox delivered in their DLC awesomeness, (as they did with B1). I love that Torque is back, undoubtedly one of the funniest character's the studio has made for this game. EXPLOSIONS!

bread's done
Back