Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

@DuvalMagic: BL2 SHiFT Code 4 Gold Key: X360 - WJKJT-W59F6-J3Z3F-KRTJB-C5CFS

Edit-sorry for the double post. Didn't realize I was last to post. I'm on my phone so I don't have the option to delete and merge with my previous post.

I got to level 50 after finishing the man game and the pirate dlc on my normal play through, and the second two DLCs and some (about half I'd guess) of the story missions on the TVHM play through. Hit it in the middle of the third dlc.

So there is a new hotfix out today. It's bugged somehow and has been raining legendaries & purples for me, this wont last long. I have found 10 in the last 15 minutes. Dropping from all enemies, chests, ect.

[quote name='Brother Daz']So there is a new hotfix out today. It's bugged somehow and has been raining legendaries & purples for me, this wont last long. I have found 10 in the last 15 minutes. Dropping from all enemies, chests, ect.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not like that on PS3 (this thread is much more active). Probably killed 30 level 50/51 enemies before I had one white weapon drop.

[quote name='blindinglights']Definitely not like that on PS3 (this thread is much more active). Probably killed 30 level 50/51 enemies before I had one white weapon drop.[/QUOTE]
Damn that sucks. They're seriously dropping from everywhere on the xbox. Ammo chests & dung piles also. I'm loading up all my low level characters right now. I've seen close to 30 oranges now and have only played 30-45 minutes or so

EDIT- not my video but some proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkf-keiwAZE

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like this might increase the odds of rare enemies, like Jenkins, as well.

People are reporting this has been fixed, but seems to remain for anyone already in-game. Take that XBOX offline before you launch BL2 from now on and the insanity should continue :)

Pitchford's explanation on twitter:

You are a temporary beneficiary of a moment of insanity of Marcus "gunbringer" who somehow briefly got hold of the hotfix code!

Yeah I tried again after I posted but still got nothing. Would be nice if they fixed the rates though, since they can obviously change them. Not counting farming, I've had maybe two legit legendary drops and one found in a chest, which is just stupid considering I've been through the main story at least 8 times between all my characters.

[quote name='One From Zero']Sounds like this might increase the odds of rare enemies, like Jenkins, as well.

People are reporting this has been fixed, but seems to remain for anyone already in-game. Take that XBOX offline before you launch BL2 from now on and the insanity should continue :)

Pitchford's explanation on twitter:[/QUOTE]

The hot fixes are not installed permanently, I was reading on the GB forums that they are a temporary install every time you press start. I actually tried going offline to see if I was still getting legendary drops from everything and I am not. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for that. I always assumed those were permanent.

Speaking of which, might as well post said hotfixes:
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1012/borderlands-2-hot-fixes--3-12

March 12, 2013
  • The "Surprise!" challenge is now immediately visible and no longer hidden.
  • Addressed some instances where Booster and Adaptive shield sound effects would not properly trigger.
  • Fixed an issue where the 'Evolution' shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
  • PC: Item of the Day can now be selected via mouse in Seraph and Torgue vending machines.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1014/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zafords-weekend

Green skins for the Holiday weekend. Also better drop rates for shields this weekend. And a Slag SMG spec'ed to your level of the first character you load.

Shift codes for the skins are:

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J

Those are nice, lol but I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm good with the weapons, they just bounce right off of my other epic weapons. LVL ^ or so help me!

Mar 14th -

Luck of the Zafords Weekend Codes (Good for Chulainn SMG and green skins. Note that Chulainn SMG is only for FIRST character you load. So load your highest level char after applying code. Skins are granted to everyone and will appear in customization station.

Good through Sunday Mar 17

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J

(for older codes you might have missed, see here)

I was getting ready to here in 10 minutes or so. I'll edit this once I find out.

I was able to connect and redeem the last gold key code no problem

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was getting ready to here in 10 minutes or so. I'll edit this once I find out.

I was able to connect and redeem the last gold key code no problem[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Working for me now too.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta / Koalak']
[/QUOTE]
Thank You!

[quote name='Brother Daz']
Gold key
X360 - CJC3J-659X6-3T9TX-WRJTB-BWK9J
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Still working.

Thanks for the replies. Wasn't sure if this was a new update or not (due to the lack of info out there), but looks like it is. Hopefully we'll get some patch notes soon.

Hopped on today to pick up the skin pack and got the update. Out of laziness to look up info on the update, I checked if the Evil Smasher glitch still worked and it did.

[quote name='blindinglights']The season pass doesn't cover the new character, does it?[/QUOTE]
No. There should still be one more mission DLC coming as part of the Season Pass.

Info on the latest update:
@GearboxSoftware: Over the weekend, a small update for Borderlands 2 was released on Xbox 360 to improve recognition and compatibility of installed DLC.

Nice. The mystery is finally solved :)

So maybe the speculation that the update had something to do with the retail DLC disc was true...

[quote name='Ryuukishi']No. There should still be one more mission DLC coming as part of the Season Pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah It is actually good news because we'll probably have another campaign coming down the line. Torque was great, I will be looking forward to the last DLC of the Season Pass.

[quote name='One From Zero']Next DLC to include a level cap increase. Details to follow at PAX East on 3/24.
http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/14/4104078/borderlands-2-dlc-teaser-trailer-new-vault-hunter

Pitchford has stated before that they don't want to tie a cap bump to paid DLC, so hopefully we'll also get it in an update.[/QUOTE]

They've tied it to paid DLC in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again. My only hope is that they don't tie it to a new DLC that's not included in the original season pass.

[quote name='Trakan']They've tied it to paid DLC in the past[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the original Borderlands? Because I played that with the level cap increase long before I got the GOTY edition so I could play the DLC.

[quote name='blindinglights']Are you talking about the original Borderlands? Because I played that with the level cap increase long before I got the GOTY edition so I could play the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Knoxx was a paid DLC that had a level cap increase included and they did a free one later on.

Looks like I missed out on the Zaford stuff by procrastinating too long.

Anyone still have a Siren skin and the SMG and willing to dupe it my way? :)

Got hit with my second BAR reset after the mandatory update. Lost a ton of skins, 40 gold keys, and a shit ton of Badass tokens.

So fucking annoying.

Gold key

Xbox 360: KJWTT-5RC95-TB9TR-W63JJ-FHJWS
PlayStation 3: 5TC3B-9F653-5WW5J-9BCJT-J5T3T
These codes will be active through March 25, 2013 -- be sure to use them before then!

bread's done
Back