Borderlands 2 Vita Bundle Pre-order $199.99 Amazon

atc250es

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HLT0YT0/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_n0ur5d

• All-in-one Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle includes the new PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Borderlands 2 Full Game Digital Voucher, and 8GB Memory Card
  • Six (6) Borderlands 2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector's Edition Pack
  • Play with your friends with up to four (4) person cooperative multiplayer
  • Release date 3-18

Last edited by a moderator:
Walking Dead bundle comes with a fantastic game that we know runs well, has the OLED screens which is better.

This bundle has LCD which has less chance of image burn-in, uses MicroUSB chargers which are far more common, has a few hours more on the battery and is easy to hold in your hands.
The LCD vs. OLED is subjective. The 1000 model's screens have dark spots/lines that are normal byproducts of the OLED manufacturing process. The spots are dimmer than the rest of the screen and are noticeable unless you crank the brightness. I play a lot on planes at the lowest brightness setting, and this is a major pet peeve. LCD fixes it. OLED's also produce oversaturated colors that really bother me in most applications. Since I don't use my Vita to look at pictures or watch video it's not a huge issue (the poor color reproduction is a dealbreaker on a phone, though). But I bet folks who don't like OLED's in other devices will find the LCD more aesthetically pleasing on the Vita as well.

I'm not sure why you think TWD runs well on the Vita. It has hitches and stutters, just like the PS3 version. Telltale can't optimize games for crap. It's a great game, but BL2 is going to be more content and more time so long as you enjoy loot-n-shoots. The code will sell for more than a code for TWD if you want to jettison either game.

The 2000 also has 1GB of built in memory and the BL2 bundle comes with an 8GB (vs. 4GB) memory card, so it's +5GB of space, net. 9GB won't be enough for anyone with PS+ or who likes to buy digitally, sure. But it's enough space for two large retail games. You cant even put TWD and Killzone on one 4GB card. New bundle wins on this front.

You mention that 2000 is "easier to hold," but it's got some other useful form factor changes. The shoulder buttons aren't as squishy, the rear trackpad is smaller (fewer erroneous inputs -- big plus for PS1 games and PS4 remote play), the PS button on the front isn't constantly lit (notification light moved to the top of the unit). You can also charge and play the 2000 simultaneously on a 1 amp draw (any smartphone charger or airport USB access), whereas the 1000 requires 1.5 amps to charge while playing (have to find a wall socket and bust out vita charger at airports).

For a lot of people the 1000 vs. 2000 question is close. If you like OLED and play at home, a sub-200 1000 is probably the right call. 2000 is a pretty clear winner is you don't care for OLED or travel with your Vita.

What a great thread. So glad this "deal" was posted so two jerkoffs could argue over vita and wii u sales...

Also this is a bad deal. A good deal was the vita bundle that was still around when price dropped to 200 hundred that had a year of plus, unit 13, and a 4gb card.
It's a good deal for folks who've handled a 2000, want one, and were considering importing one since Sony has been so slow to announce the U.S. release ;-)

Sony needs to start pushing Remote Play on tv ads w/ the PS4.  I've always had my Vita, but once my buddy saw what you could do with the Vita and the PS4 he went out and bought one.

Since this will be my first Vita, seeing that even with discs, I need them installed, and the 8GB card won't be enough. What else should I get? A bigger card right away?

Since this will be my first Vita, seeing that even with discs, I need them installed, and the 8GB card won't be enough. What else should I get? A bigger card right away?
Just to clarify, if you're using a retail vita game (i.e. a cartridge) it doesn't install to your memory card. It might write a trivial amount of data to the memory card, but we're talking a few megs, not the entirety of the game (some games even keep the saves on the cartridge and not on the memory card). Sounds like this BL2 bundle actually comes with a download voucher for the game and not a cartridge, but I haven't paid enough attention to be totally confident.

That said, if you have PS+, 8GB probably won't be enough even starting out anyways (for both free titles and the occasional ridiculous sale). But I'd stick with it anyhow and make sure that you like the vita and that you'll continue to use it - the memory card is a hefty investment. Once you're sure that you're in love, try to track down a used 32gb (currently $55 is decent) or import a 64gb (should be able to hit right around $100 shipped).

Gamecards do not need space to install unless there are updates to download or DLC you purchase. Borderlands 2 will likely take up a big chunk of space since it's not a card, so you may want to consider a larger card. 8GB is certain decent for starting out unless you plan to download a lot of other games right away. If you are a PS Plus subscriber (which you should be), you'll probably have lots of stuff you want to download. That being said, it's not too hard to add and delete stuff from the memory, so you can manage with 8GB for awhile until you find a good deal on a larger card.

Just to clarify, if you're using a retail vita game (i.e. a cartridge) it doesn't install to your memory card. It might write a trivial amount of data to the memory card, but we're talking a few megs, not the entirety of the game (some games even keep the saves on the cartridge and not on the memory card). Sounds like this BL2 bundle actually comes with a download voucher for the game and not a cartridge, but I haven't paid enough attention to be totally confident.

That said, if you have PS+, 8GB probably won't be enough even starting out anyways (for both free titles and the occasional ridiculous sale). But I'd stick with it anyhow and make sure that you like the vita and that you'll continue to use it - the memory card is a hefty investment. Once you're sure that you're in love, try to track down a used 32gb (currently $55 is decent) or import a 64gb (should be able to hit right around $100 shipped).
BL2 is a voucher, not a retail cart.

PS+ subscribers can get on with 8GB (+1GB on board) pretty easily so long as they play through 1-2 games at once and are willing to delete completed games. 9GB is enough for several medium size retail titles (Rayman Origins , Gravity Rush, etc) or a couple big ones (Uncharted, Killzone). I juggled things around on an 8GB for several months before finally finding a 32GB at my price point. It's nice to have everything on one card and always accessible, but it's not absolutely necessary.

What a great thread. So glad this "deal" was posted so two jerkoffs could argue over vita and wii u sales...

Also this is a bad deal. A good deal was the vita bundle that was still around when price dropped to 200 hundred that had a year of plus, unit 13, and a 4gb card.
Move along then, it's obviously not for you.

I got the AC Lib bundle on black friday for 170 and sold it about a month ago for 150 because I just didn't use it.

I think by the time this slim Vita comes to the US I will pick it up since I love borderlands & hopefully more games will be available.

I personally wouldn`t bother with this bundle at all since I gotta have physical games. But they should`ve had this on shelves last Oct. as the game & bundle would`ve sold better.

Vita sales will explode if the price drops to $150 w/a game & PS+ or $130 stand alone. It needs more blockbuster titles to be a strong seller thru out the yr though. If they offered 5 bundles they`d turn it around w/i 14 months, it won`t catch the 3DS but at this point that shouldn`t be the goal.

1- PS4/PSV, 3 month PS+, 8 GB mem card, 2 Physical Games(Batman for each)
2- PS4/PSV, 3 month PS+, 8 GB mem card, 2 Physical Games(ACIV & AC for Vita)
3- PSV Monster Hunter LE Bundle w/Physical MH game & DD for previous PSP MH Coll & 8 GB mem card
4- PSV Gran Turismo LE Bundle w/Physical GT game & DD for previous GT on PSP & 8 GB mem card
5- PSV Shooter bundle(KZ:M, BL2 & COD DD) & 16 GB mem card

1-2 Are needed ASAP & Sony would get PS+ re-ups plus mem card upgrades. And repeat once there`s a newer AC & Batman for both platforms during holiday 2014.
3-4 will get PS+ subs & bigger mem card sales later
5- Will strengthen KZ:M base by piggybacking off of COD/BL2 fans plus PS+ subs

All I want to know is does the stand alone copy of Borderlands 2 come with all the DLC content or am I going to have to buy it separately? Are you releasing a retail version of BL2? Why couldn't they include this information in the announcement? I have been waiting for information on BL2 for vita for months now and I could care less about the bundle. Give some information to the fans of the vita that already have one and have been supporting you product since day one. WTF and remove the 100 application limit already!

@flybrione

it says it comes with 6 DLC. but it doesn't look like that is everything.

• Six (6) Borderlands 2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector's Edition Pack

The ps4 working so well with the vita plus the fact that it's great hardware for a long time should keep it afloat for a very long time if Sony wanted it to.

The wii u is getting slaughtered by its handheld counterpart and for good measure, the 3DS has some freakin good stuff. The wii u is using 360/ps3 hardware and not even bringing anything on the table. If it had SM3DW quality stuff the whole time there's no telling how much better it would be doing.

The ps4 working so well with the vita plus the fact that it's great hardware for a long time should keep it afloat for a very long time if Sony wanted it to.

The wii u is getting slaughtered by its handheld counterpart and for good measure, the 3DS has some freakin good stuff. The wii u is using 360/ps3 hardware and not even bringing anything on the table. If it had SM3DW quality stuff the whole time there's no telling how much better it would be doing.
can you use the ps4 features away from home or only locally?

All I want to know is does the stand alone copy of Borderlands 2 come with all the DLC content or am I going to have to buy it separately? Are you releasing a retail version of BL2? Why couldn't they include this information in the announcement? I have been waiting for information on BL2 for vita for months now and I could care less about the bundle. Give some information to the fans of the vita that already have one and have been supporting you product since day one. WTF and remove the 100 application limit already!
@flybrione

it says it comes with 6 DLC. but it doesn't look like that is everything.

I would be highly surprised if there is no retail release for BL2, however, they did just announce that 48% of Vita sales are digital. Still, this title is probably too big to release digital only. And it will probably come with the same DLC. I doubt they have plans to do any additional DLC since I believe DLC seems to sell pretty poorly on handheld systems and this is probably only going to be marginally profitable for Sony anyway.

I personally wouldn`t bother with this bundle at all since I gotta have physical games. But they should`ve had this on shelves last Oct. as the game & bundle would`ve sold better.

Vita sales will explode if the price drops to $150 w/a game & PS+ or $130 stand alone. It needs more blockbuster titles to be a strong seller thru out the yr though. If they offered 5 bundles they`d turn it around w/i 14 months, it won`t catch the 3DS but at this point that shouldn`t be the goal.

1- PS4/PSV, 3 month PS+, 8 GB mem card, 2 Physical Games(Batman for each)
2- PS4/PSV, 3 month PS+, 8 GB mem card, 2 Physical Games(ACIV & AC for Vita)
3- PSV Monster Hunter LE Bundle w/Physical MH game & DD for previous PSP MH Coll & 8 GB mem card
4- PSV Gran Turismo LE Bundle w/Physical GT game & DD for previous GT on PSP & 8 GB mem card
5- PSV Shooter bundle(KZ:M, BL2 & COD DD) & 16 GB mem card

1-2 Are needed ASAP & Sony would get PS+ re-ups plus mem card upgrades. And repeat once there`s a newer AC & Batman for both platforms during holiday 2014.
3-4 will get PS+ subs & bigger mem card sales later
5- Will strengthen KZ:M base by piggybacking off of COD/BL2 fans plus PS+ subs
To be fair there's nothing Sony can do about Monster Hunter, its Nintendo exclusive for now and Nintendo would be crazy to let it slip away.

I wish Sony would at least release more quirky games for Vita. They kinda are and some third parties are (Murasaki Baby comes to mind) but the PSP had its fair share of unique games and new IPs like Loco Roco, Patapon, etc.

Jeez man calm down. I already apologized for letting that other user (don't remember name) get me off track. Damn, I thought I was pretty respectful with my comments too.

You can use them away from home, in theory. You need a good upstream rate at home and some luck with the connection between your location and the PS4. I was getting about 3Mb/sec with Comcast Performance and had to upgrade to Blast! to get smooth performance out of the house. Total nonstarter in some environments (e.g., airplane wifi), mixed performance on hotel wifi.

I've started traveling with a micro router I can plug into the Ethernet in hotel rooms. That's worked really well. Latency is high, as is to be expected, so twitch stuff like Resogun is no good. Slower paced games like AC4 are completely playable. It'll be great when and if worthwhile RPG's show up.

Jeez man calm down. I already apologized for letting that other user (don't remember name) get me off track. Damn, I thought I was pretty respectful with my comments too.
you were... don't worry about.... no need to apologize.

God forbid people have to skim through OT discussions

To be fair there's nothing Sony can do about Monster Hunter, its Nintendo exclusive for now and Nintendo would be crazy to let it slip away.

I wish Sony would at least release more quirky games for Vita. They kinda are and some third parties are (Murasaki Baby comes to mind) but the PSP had its fair share of unique games and new IPs like Loco Roco, Patapon, etc.
Is the MH franchise exclusive or just the recent titles? Sony needs some amazing true system sellers even if they have to pay for them.
If these were announced at E3 & released over the next 18 - 20 months vita would be epic 25+ million sold. All the * titles would have their sales hurt by PS+
GTA will sell between 4 - 5 million
Kingdom Hearts will sell at least 3 million
Uncharted will sell at least 2 million*
Metal Gear will sell 2.75 - 3.5 million
Gran Turismo will sell at least 3 million*
COD will sell at least 3 million
God of War will sell 1.25 - 2 million*
Star Wars Battlefield will sell 2.5 - 3.5 million
Mortal Kombat will sell at least 2 million
Dissidia will sell 2.5 - 3.5 million*
AC will sell at least 2 million
Batman will sell at least 2 million
Final Fantasy Tactics 2 will sell at least 2.75

Jak & Daxter will sell at least 1 million*
MH Collection will sell at least 1 million*
GTA Collection will sell at least 2.5 million

The quirky/niche titles will come Sony`s done well with indies they'll come faster with a install base over 20 million

$199.99.

If purchased separately:

8GB card = $29.99
Borderlands 2 = $39.99 (not official, but checking Amazon most games cost that)
DLC = Maybe $10 or $20?

So that would leave the PS Vita Slim at somewhere around $110-$120. Kinda wish that Borderlands 2 was disc based instead of digital, but it's fine. Was thinking about the OLED version, but it's like $80 more taking what I just said into consideration, and that's about two more games, or even a bigger card (a 32 GB card goes for $99.99).

All the prices are MSRP.

Pre-ordering, by the way.
Um no. The Vita is likely priced $199.99 without the bundle. $180 at the least. This is a bundle and they typically come at savings. They didn't price the Vita close to $110 and jack up the price by throwing in stuff.

Not even by much, which is pathetic on Nintendo's part. Vita at least is staying afloat despite Nintendo's 3DS tidal wave.
Can we please not get in a "my console is superior to yours" spat? There is no need to label Wii U as pathetic while defending the Vita. That's the pot calling the kettle black for ya... You can look up this region vs, that region vs. The bottom line is Wii U has sold about 6 million units in 1 year 4 months. Vita has sold about 7 million in 2 years. So actually, if you REALLY wanted to go there, Wii U is doing better saleswise.

But none of that matters. Sales numbers do not validate a console, nor do they disqualify it. The console's ability to provide us, the gamers, with entertainment, has no relation to units sold. I own a Vita AND a Wii U, and I would recommend both of them to anyone. Vita's had a barren 2 years of good releases, but it looks like the good games are finally coming, and will blossom into a fine handheld indeed. And Wii U doesn't have AAA support, but um, it's got Nintendo and 3rd party exclusives, which is what you buy it for (who in their right mind would buy a Wii U based on AAA support? Wouldn't you rather play those games on PS4 or X1? Wii U is for DIFFERENT games not offered by Sony and MS platforms).

So yes, to anyone interested in Vita, by all means I highly recommend it. Gravity Rush. Tearaway. Uncharted Golden Abyss. Wipeout 2048. FFX/X-2. Borderlands 2. GoW Collection. Persona 4 Golden. A true gamer will appreciate these games for what they are, and the stunning OLED screen on which you play them.

And I definitely recommend the Wii U as well (since the subject was brought up). HD Nintendo exclusives- like, game of the year winners and contenders. Pikmin 3. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (best video game of all time, easy). Wonderful 101. Super Mario 3D World. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Mario Kart 8. Monolith Soft's X. Smash Bros 4. Bayonetta 2. All played with a screen on the controller- definitely a win-win. A true gamer will appreciate these games for their quality and fun, not mock the Wii U over how many people have bought it.

"A true gamer will appreciate these games for their quality and fun, not mock the Wii U over how many people have bought it."

Sadly, that's not how most gamers are these days. It's all about "turf wars" and whatnot. It's pretty pathetic...especially when those of us that own multiple systems can understand the positives and negatives of each. The ones that start the fights about which is better are the ones that mommy and daddy won't buy them more than one system so they have to defend it to all ends.

Justification.

Um no. The Vita is likely priced $199.99 without the bundle. $180 at the least. This is a bundle and they typically come at savings. They didn't price the Vita close to $110 and jack up the price by throwing in stuff.
I think his point was that this deal is like getting a Vita for $110 which makes it a great deal (at least in his opinion) since MSRP is $199 for a standalone Vita.

Is the MH franchise exclusive or just the recent titles? Sony needs some amazing true system sellers even if they have to pay for them.
If these were announced at E3 & released over the next 18 - 20 months vita would be epic 25+ million sold. All the * titles would have their sales hurt by PS+
Final Fantasy Tatics will sell at least 2.75

The quirky/niche titles will come Sony`s done well with indies they'll come faster with a install base over 20 million
LOL! This post is hilarious.

Final Fantasy Tatics will sell at least 2.75

I didn't read eveyrthing you typed, seems like a dream list and I can agree, those would all be awesome on Vita. But I doubt any of those make a difference for Vita and frankly they'd all sell badly due the system's userbase. Heck, COD on Vita already sold 900k. Not a bad number but not great either so I doubt those other games would fare much better. Sadly, it seems most of those companies would rather make $100k-$500k mobile games than invest in making $2-$10 million projects for Vita or 3DS, excluding first party titles of course.

I didn't read eveyrthing you typed, seems like a dream list and I can agree, those would all be awesome on Vita. But I doubt any of those make a difference for Vita and frankly they'd all sell badly due the system's userbase. Heck, COD on Vita already sold 900k. Not a bad number but not great either so I doubt those other games would fare much better. Sadly, it seems most of those companies would rather make $100k-$500k mobile games than invest in making $2-$10 million projects for Vita or 3DS, excluding first party titles of course.
That`s the whole point GAMES SELL SYSTEMS & by definition a true "system sellers" moves units. Vita will continue to struggle w/o heavy hitters & even though they get AC:L, COD:D & Batman blackgate these aren`t strong enough to produce huge sales since you can get the similar experience on PS3/PS4/360/XB1.

However, in combination with vita exclusive versions like GTA, KH3 & MGS Portable OPs 3 then the user base could be increased which would allow them more companies to make games for it. Sony may need to pay for some to get the ball rolling but you gotta spend money to make money the key is to spend wisely. Researching most of the listed titles they`re some of the best selling PSP titles so it makes to take what was successful previously & expand on it.

New vita versions of GTA, GT, MGS, KH, FF Tactics, COD & Dissidia could be successfully bundled with the vita. In fact, several would be extremely successful LE bundles like MGS, FF Tactics, KH & Dissidia. If Sony holds up their end with a good UC & maybe even TLOU they can overcome not having a Mario to push them. PS1/PS2 had so many top selling kid friendly titles like Crash, Jak/Daxter, R&C & probably 4-5 that I`m forgetting they need several to help get kids asking for them like they do for Mario.

I'm hoping 2K/Gearbox announce that the DLC will be cross-buy and cross-play. Something like what Capcom did to Tekken X Street Fighter for the Vita: came with a code to unlock the DLC characters and costumes for both PS3 and Vita and to play against other people on the different system.

I bought one just in case. Still liking my white Vita though....

Any of you guys know if we wait a little longer, will they release another Vita Slim bundle or different color variety? I myself already got Vita but may want to jump on a Slim.

The only thing I'd complain is waiting until May >_< I guess that the delay is because of Borderlands 2 seeing that the Vita was recently launched on UK.

The only thing I'd complain is waiting until May &gt;_&lt; I guess that the delay is because of Borderlands 2 seeing that the Vita was recently launched on UK.
Well according to a distributor that the company I work for uses, they have the street date listed for April 15th. So it is possible we'll see it before May.

I really want a Vita. I've never owned one so I'm pretty much new to the scene. Personally, I would love a new Slim 2000 white bundle with like three games, a 32GB card and a year of PS+ for $200! lol. A man can dream.

Also, a question on the new 2000 Slim's. I know these new models are now of the LCD variety, which personally I'm fine with. My concern though is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvbDGiMZeyc

Is this yellowish/greenish tint issue common on this new model? I sure hope not. Why would it even be off color to begin with?

The VITA is being sold at a loss, wouldn't it be worth 200
It doesn't matter how much of a loss Sony is selling it at, it's a matter of getting it into people's hands. At $200, you're competing with not only the 3DSXL(which the consumer will see as the "premium" model,) but just about every budget Android tablet and iPod touch (not to mention a contract iPhone/Android.) At $150 with at least the 8GB packed in and one of the PS+ games that every Vita owner has by now, you've beaten even a 3DS bundle pack.

Is this yellowish/greenish tint issue common on this new model? I sure hope not. Why would it even be off color to begin with?
Not many have actually seen the new Vita aside from quick cell phone shots taken at trade shows. Most of the reviewer's descriptions I saw seem to have no problem with it. Google OLED MURA for the problems people have with the current Vita

It doesn't matter how much of a loss Sony is selling it at, it's a matter of getting it into people's hands. At $200, you're competing with not only the 3DSXL(which the consumer will see as the "premium" model,) but just about every budget Android tablet and iPod touch (not to mention a contract iPhone/Android.) At $150 with at least the 8GB packed in and one of the PS+ games that every Vita owner has by now, you've beaten even a 3DS bundle pack.

Not many have actually seen the new Vita aside from quick cell phone shots taken at trade shows. Most of the reviewer's descriptions I saw seem to have no problem with it. Google OLED MURA for the problems people have with the current Vita
Wow, that is awful. Looks like whenever I get a Vita now I'll be getting the 2000 no matter what...

The LCD vs. OLED is subjective. The 1000 model's screens have dark spots/lines that are normal byproducts of the OLED manufacturing process. The spots are dimmer than the rest of the screen and are noticeable unless you crank the brightness. I play a lot on planes at the lowest brightness setting, and this is a major pet peeve. LCD fixes it. OLED's also produce oversaturated colors that really bother me in most applications. Since I don't use my Vita to look at pictures or watch video it's not a huge issue (the poor color reproduction is a dealbreaker on a phone, though). But I bet folks who don't like OLED's in other devices will find the LCD more aesthetically pleasing on the Vita as well.

I'm not sure why you think TWD runs well on the Vita. It has hitches and stutters, just like the PS3 version. Telltale can't optimize games for crap. It's a great game, but BL2 is going to be more content and more time so long as you enjoy loot-n-shoots. The code will sell for more than a code for TWD if you want to jettison either game.

The 2000 also has 1GB of built in memory and the BL2 bundle comes with an 8GB (vs. 4GB) memory card, so it's +5GB of space, net. 9GB won't be enough for anyone with PS+ or who likes to buy digitally, sure. But it's enough space for two large retail games. You cant even put TWD and Killzone on one 4GB card. New bundle wins on this front.

You mention that 2000 is "easier to hold," but it's got some other useful form factor changes. The shoulder buttons aren't as squishy, the rear trackpad is smaller (fewer erroneous inputs -- big plus for PS1 games and PS4 remote play), the PS button on the front isn't constantly lit (notification light moved to the top of the unit). You can also charge and play the 2000 simultaneously on a 1 amp draw (any smartphone charger or airport USB access), whereas the 1000 requires 1.5 amps to charge while playing (have to find a wall socket and bust out vita charger at airports).

For a lot of people the 1000 vs. 2000 question is close. If you like OLED and play at home, a sub-200 1000 is probably the right call. 2000 is a pretty clear winner is you don't care for OLED or travel with your Vita.

It's a good deal for folks who've handled a 2000, want one, and were considering importing one since Sony has been so slow to announce the U.S. release ;-)
You've given a more in depth review than most video game/tech review sites. Nice job. I've wanted this new PS Vita model since it was first announced. I'm glad I'm getting a decent bundle out of it as well. For someone like me who needs my gaming fix on the go when I'm not busy checking out chicks on sunny beaches this model just seems all around more portable and reliable for me.

The Mario and Luigi is the only bundle released at 200. The rest of the bundles are at 219

Any of you guys know if we wait a little longer, will they release another Vita Slim bundle or different color variety? I myself already got Vita but may want to jump on a Slim.
I thought I remembered an article when it was first announced that they would be releasing about a half a dozen color options. I'd also presume that there will be more bundles coming given how the PSP cycle went and that there were at least 4 US bundles (Day One, Lego Batman 2, Walking Dead, ACL IIRC) released within the original (OLED) Vita cycle.

bread's done
Back