Borderlands 2 Vita Bundle Pre-order $199.99 Amazon

atc250es

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HLT0YT0/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_n0ur5d

• All-in-one Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle includes the new PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Borderlands 2 Full Game Digital Voucher, and 8GB Memory Card
  • Six (6) Borderlands 2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector's Edition Pack
  • Play with your friends with up to four (4) person cooperative multiplayer
  • Release date 3-18

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter how much of a loss Sony is selling it at, it's a matter of getting it into people's hands. At $200, you're competing with not only the 3DSXL(which the consumer will see as the "premium" model,) but just about every budget Android tablet and iPod touch (not to mention a contract iPhone/Android.) At $150 with at least the 8GB packed in and one of the PS+ games that every Vita owner has by now, you've beaten even a 3DS bundle pack.
your right until recently it was stat quo to sell them at a loss & profit thru game/accessories sales at 1st. Then once production costs came down profit on the consoles via well timed price cuts. At $200 you can get a PS3, PS+ & 2 games which is great value but the memory card prices are the biggest hurdle really.

The could do well to offer a premuim $250 bundle with 32 GB memory card & 1 pre-installed game like KZ & 30 day PS+. At that point the tease of PS+ should get them a customer who'll buy 1 yr PS+ & one who`s not restricted from buying alot of games.

A $400 PS3/PSV bundle w/PS+ & 2 games & $550-$575 PS4/PSV bundle w/PS+ & 2 games might work out well for them too. Making 2 install bases stronger throughout the yr & once the holidays come a $50-$100 GC deal would any of these unbeatable.

I thought I remembered an article when it was first announced that they would be releasing about a half a dozen color options. I'd also presume that there will be more bundles coming given how the PSP cycle went and that there were at least 4 US bundles (Day One, Lego Batman 2, Walking Dead, ACL IIRC) released within the original (OLED) Vita cycle.
I think the COD & instant game collection were the only others you missed

1.can I download ps1 games I bought from psn for PSP?
2.do they look better in terms of colors compare to psp?
3.battery seems replaceable for slim, but are they available in Japan? 1st party?

1.can I download ps1 games I bought from psn for PSP?
2.do they look better in terms of colors compare to psp?
1. Yes, PS1 games you purchased on PSN will be available for the Vita (not sure if all of them work yet, though).
2. Yes, they'll look far better on the Vita due to the larger, color-rich OLED screen. They'll probably also look much better on the LCD screen (in this new slim Vita), but the colors won't look as rich/saturated. I personally love the rich OLED colors (already have two OLED Vitas), but will pick up this new slim when it comes out.

bread's done
Back