Borderlands+All DLC $19.99/$14.99 PSN

[quote name='TheDemonHunter']PSN is having a sale next update that will include a Borderlands bundle deal for $14.99 for Playstation Plus and $19.99 for regular PSN members. There's a few other deals mentioned in the blog, but they're mainly meant for PSN Plus users, but there's also talk of a 2K Summer Sale.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...erilla-war-free-assassin’s-creed-brotherhood/[/QUOTE]

Somebody is trying to capitalize on a miserable customer relations nightmare after getting hacked by trying to convert their free 30-day PSN subscriptions into paid revenue subscribers, by offering reasonably compelling sales. Personally, I find it vastly offensive.

Sorry for the soapbox.

OP, thanks for the deal, that's a nice value!

im good with my 9.99 goty copy 360

i never got into the game on ps3 but thats all ive been playing lately

good deal for ps3

[quote name='jbg87']im good with my 9.99 goty copy 360

i never got into the game on ps3 but thats all ive been playing lately

good deal for ps3[/QUOTE]

I know that's right. I'm going to play this right now! I picked up my GOTY edition through that Amazon sale a while ago. I'm assuming you picked that up from Best Buy? Good price indeed.

[quote name='flaproosta08']so what I buy with plus I keep without plus right[/QUOTE]

The stuff you buy you keep forever. The stuff you get free you don't.

[quote name='flaproosta08']so what I buy with plus I keep without plus right[/QUOTE]

Avatars, Discounted items, demos, and themes work forever.
DLC work sometimes. One MAG DLC is going to expire and the other isnt. I can use the socom map pack isnt set to expire, but killzone 3 is. etc
Games will not.

@ Hellmutt

isnt that a double edge sword? For starters most likely when these deals were struck up the extended plus wasnt around. This means MOST people would have lost it and regardless MOST people will lose plus around that time. This being said I think everyone would be glad for companies to try to capitalize on this situation. If I was to get a free month of plus I would love to get some sort of bonus.

[quote name='hellmutt']Somebody is trying to capitalize on a miserable customer relations nightmare after getting hacked by trying to convert their free 30-day PSN subscriptions into paid revenue subscribers, by offering reasonably compelling sales. Personally, I find it vastly offensive.

Sorry for the soapbox.

OP, thanks for the deal, that's a nice value![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, get the fuck out of here.

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Thanks, I don't own a PS3, but I'll make sure my friends know about this...[/QUOTE]

Oh c'mon everyone knows if you don't have a Ps3 ... you don't have friends!

jk

[quote name='hellmutt']Somebody is trying to capitalize on a miserable customer relations nightmare after getting hacked by trying to convert their free 30-day PSN subscriptions into paid revenue subscribers, by offering reasonably compelling sales. Personally, I find it vastly offensive.

Sorry for the soapbox.

You're mad at Sony for giving Plus subscribers what they're paying for?

I already have the non-game of the year version of Borderlands for my PS3. I hope the DLC will be less than $15 all together. Thanks for posting.

Sorry for the soapbox.

Wow, take it easy on the Haterade, dude. Is anyone really suffering b/c of this? The more deals SONY throws at us, the better.

Sorry for the soapbox.

Just for the benefit of your obviously vastly inferior knowledge, they've always offered sales like this, it isn't some sort of reaction to the PSN outage. And for the person who asked about keeping it, if it's an item you actually PAY for then you get to keep it irregardless. It's the freebies that disappear.

[quote name='admiralvic']
Avatars, Discounted items, demos, and themes work forever.
DLC work sometimes. One MAG DLC is going to expire and the other isnt. I can use the socom map pack isnt set to expire, but killzone 3 is. etc
Games will not.

@ Hellmutt

isnt that a double edge sword? For starters most likely when these deals were struck up the extended plus wasnt around. This means MOST people would have lost it and regardless MOST people will lose plus around that time. This being said I think everyone would be glad for companies to try to capitalize on this situation. If I was to get a free month of plus I would love to get some sort of bonus.
[/QUOTE]
Dude you seriously got a platinum on Lost Planet 2!?!?:bow::bow::bow:

This deal has been mentioned on the PSN sales thread for over a week now and doesn't start for almost another week.

[quote name='Stimes']This deal has been mentioned on the PSN sales thread for over a week now and doesn't start for almost another week.[/QUOTE]

I think it's noteworthy enough to have its own thread, though it is a bit early..The OP should mention a date in the title at least

Sorry for the soapbox.

Are you serious?

Your totally right, what Sony should do is not offer any sales at all.

GTFO.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I think it's noteworthy enough to have its own thread, though it is a bit early..The OP should mention a date in the title at least[/QUOTE]

I agree, a deal like this deserves its own thread.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Just for the benefit of your obviously vastly inferior knowledge, they've always offered sales like this, it isn't some sort of reaction to the PSN outage. And for the person who asked about keeping it, if it's an item you actually PAY for then you get to keep it irregardless. It's the freebies that disappear.[/QUOTE]

If you're going to argue about knowledge at least use a real word. Irregardless is not nor has it ever been a real word. The word you're looking for REGARDLESS, which means without regard. Irregardless is actually a double negative which means without without regard and is therefore improper. Use proper fucking English if you're going to call someone out on vastly inferior knowledge.

[quote name='GenPirate']Use proper fucking English if you're going to call someone out on vastly inferior knowledge.[/QUOTE]
You knew what he meant for all intensive purposes. Stop using him as an escape goat. It's a mute point anyway.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You knew what he meant for all intensive purposes. Stop using him as an escape goat. It's a mute point anyway.[/QUOTE]

You mean for all intents and purposes. Oh god, the lack of proper English in this thread is astounding. I didn't even notice your second mistake as I was so caught up in the first one. It's actually scapegoat not an escape goat but that's fine, keep digging yourself deeper. You also made a third error, it's actually moot point not mute point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grammar1.JPG

Wow grammar lessons in this thread, and the use of irregardless reminds of the episode of American Dad. Anyway I will be picking up the borderlands bundle.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You knew what he meant for all intensive purposes. Stop using him as an escape goat. It's a mute point anyway.[/QUOTE]

Tee hee... :lol:

I shall consider the Borderlands deal. However I think I'm tapped out with this week's summer sale and probably would prefer the Xbox version.

Does anyone else click "find more posts by" when they see a grammar nazi? You can always click a random page of the search results and pick out some errors.

When they're not calling people out, these masters of the English language don't tend to meticulously review their posts.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that when a grammar nazi starts calling people out they always have at least one post in that thread that has been edited?

Apparently the only thing that separates us mortals from these perfect beings is a rough draft here and there.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You knew what he meant for all intensive porpoises Stop using him as an escape goat. It's a mute point anyway.[/QUOTE]

There....fixed it for ya... ;)

[quote name='blindinglights']Does anyone else click "find more posts by" when they see a grammar nazi? You can always click a random page of the search results and pick out some errors.

When they're not calling people out, these masters of the English language don't tend to meticulously review their posts.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that when a grammar nazi starts calling people out they always have at least one post in that thread that has been edited?

Apparently the only thing that separates us mortals from these perfect beings is a rough draft here and there.[/QUOTE]

I actually always go through my posts with a fine tooth comb, searching for errors and such, but a few grammatical errors are bound to get through. What I am correcting is the actual misuse or incorrect spellings of words and not a missing period or comma in the wrong place. Also if you read the post you would see the edit was me noticing another mistake since I was all caught up in the first mistake. So quit acting like whiteknight, fucking moral$$$.

PS There's a huge difference between using irregardless and "for all intensive purposes" rather than a missing or out of place comma.
PPS You're a queer.

[quote name='GenPirate']I actually always go through my posts with a fine tooth comb, searching for errors and such, but a few grammatical errors are bound to get through. What I am correcting is actual misuse or incorrect spellings of words and not a missing period or comma in the wrong place. So quit acting like whiteknight, fucking moral$$$.[/QUOTE]

Dude, no one gives a shit about your corrections. You're basically a waste of space here derailing this thread

[quote name='ssjmichael']Dude, no one gives a shit about your corrections. You're basically a waste of space here derailing this thread[/QUOTE]

So, let's get this straight, you spoke with everyone on this site and the average response just so happens to be your opinion. Dude, I am sorry to inform you but no one gives a shit about your opinion. You responding to my post actually derailed the thread a bit further so quit acting so innocent there.

Peace, I am out. This thread suddenly got a bit more gay when you came in.

[quote name='GenPirate']I actually always go through my posts with a fine tooth comb, searching for errors and such, but a few grammatical errors are bound to get through. What I am correcting is actual misuse or incorrect spellings of words and not a missing period or comma in the wrong place. So quit acting like whiteknight, fucking moral$$$.[/QUOTE]

You keep up the good work.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

This and the response to this made me chuckle. :lol:

[quote name='GenPirate']So, let's get this straight, you spoke with everyone on this site and the average response just so happens to be your opinion. Dude, I am sorry to inform you but no one gives a shit about your opinion. You responding to my post actually derailed the thread a bit further so quit acting so innocent there.

Peace, I am out. This thread suddenly got a bit more gay when you came in.[/QUOTE]

Jay Goldberg, thank you again for proving that you're a waste of space.

And with regards to your last sentence:

[quote name='GenPirate']Thanks, I always wanted to know what it felt like to wear panties.
[/QUOTE]

Oh SWEET SWEET IRONY HOW I LOVE THEE

GG

Oh actually I'm not done yet.

If you ever wanted to know about the background of a grammar nazi, this particular one went to an "Adult High school" and then followed that up with a stint at a community college. Nothing like a little overcompensation on the interwebs to justify that fine fine educational upbringing.

:booty:

Confucius say:
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You new what he meant for all intensive porpoises. Stop using him as an escape goat. It's a mute point anyway.[/QUOTE]

One more small improvement

[quote name='ssjmichael']Oh actually I'm not done yet.

If you ever wanted to know about the background of a grammar nazi, this particular one went to an "Adult High school" and then followed that up with a stint at a community college. Nothing like a little overcompensation on the interwebs to justify that fine fine educational upbringing.

:booty:[/QUOTE]

In before the inevitable "interwebs" isn't a word dribble that this thread has degenerated into...

Too much crap in this thread. But anyway, nice deal. Apparently it has been available for cheaper, but it's well worth this price for anyone who hasn't already tried it out. Borderlands has been one of the most fun games I've ever played and all the DLC (well not counting Mad Moxxi) is really good.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Sorry but I have to do it. "You're so funny" ;)[/QUOTE]
Its not nice too keep correcting me like that. But someday you'll get your just desserts.

[quote name='Gertle627'](well not counting Mad Moxxi)[/QUOTE]

Ugh. My friend and I (both soldiers, level 69) did one of the higher level challenges and I think it took us 6 hours. Never again.

[quote name='Orionsaga']Just to confirm, this deal is for the game And DLC? Nice deal, if so...[/QUOTE]

yes, all 4 packs are included

and I'll agree with the others, mad moxxi was by far the WORST DLC that was put out for this. With Robot Revolution coming in a close second

bread's done
Back