Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Looking for ONE PERSON for Borderlands 4-Pack. Just bought the 4-Pack and I have one gift left, so PM me if you are interested! Someone with some iTrader feedback would be nice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a spot. Paypal ready to be added to and all that.

I can create a group if I get some PMs or whatever.
Group Started
1. me :D
2. tb-robot
and group currently seems full. :) weee...

I am interested in joining a group if anyone else wants to start one.

I am thinking about starting a group if I get some PMs.

DRK and kbomb,

If we find one more person, we could buy our own Four Pack. Interested?

Still, if anyone out there has a free space, PM me! I can PayPal immediately!

Dave

I got a few requests now. I will reply in the order I received the messages.

1. node
2. TruthJunky

One slot open!

Sure!

[quote name='TruthJunky']DRK and kbomb,

If we find one more person, we could buy our own Four Pack. Interested?

Still, if anyone out there has a free space, PM me! I can PayPal immediately!

Dave[/QUOTE]

I was going to buy a four-pack with three of my friends but one of them spaced out and spent all his money on something else...so now I need a fourth guy. I'll be the one buying the package.

Any other procrastinators out there want in on this?

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I was going to buy a four-pack with three of my friends but one of them spaced out and spent all his money on something else...so now I need a fourth guy. I'll be the one buying the package.

Any other procrastinators out there want in on this?[/QUOTE]

Hey N3uro I sent you a PM. Just let me know! thanks.

i like the sound of that spare l4d2

i need a borderlands to join, else i'm getting 4 myself then finding people

I sent bootsee $35 yesterday. He has since stopped responding to my messages and e-mails. And I've not received the Borderlands gift. :whistle2:(

EDITED TO ADD:
bootsee just gifted me my copy of Borderlands. It all worked out great. Turns out that we were just having a hard time coordinating. (He was working while I was available and vice versa.)

I would also like a spot in a group... my Amazon preorder got pushed back to an estimated delivery date of November 9th =/, so I'm canceling that and hoping to get in on this Steam deal.

I can't do the purchasing myself because I'm in Europe and it costs the same amount, but in euros. though like I said, I want in and I am ready to send the required amount over PayPal any time.

Still have one slot left. Already sold to node and TruthJunky.

EDIT: ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR ASKING.

[quote name='bootsee']Still have one slot left. Already sold to node and TruthJunky.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, sent you a pm. I have to hit the hay now but I'll be able to pay you through paypal around 10-11am EST tomorrow morning.

I got 1 spot for borderlands. $34 if you send the money by gift or the paypal fee if you would rather not do it by gift. Let me know.

[quote name='Zoglog']I got 1 spot for borderlands. $34 if you send the money by gift or the paypal fee if you would rather not do it by gift. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Missed Bootsee's last slot and I sent you a pm also. I'll be checking back in a couple of hours after class (about 2 or so)

[quote name='rawrrawrrawr']I have 1 extra gift for Borderlands 33.75 paypal as gift.

PM - if Interested. Will send pics of extra copy if you want to see proof.

Edit: I wont be able to gift till about 8-9 hours from now.[/QUOTE]

pm sent.

Alright, I'm buying a 4 pack -- Anyone who wants a slot PM me

Edit: All Gone

bread's done
Back