Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Have 3 for sale: $37.49 each. Must have Paypal confirmed US address. Send PM with email address and Steam ID and I'll handle it first come, first served.

Edit: all licenses now have been spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
All licenses have been spoken for, I'll update if anything falls through. Thanks.

I have 2 for sale for $38.93 each ($37.50 + $1.43 PayPal fee) via PayPal.

PM me

edit: sold to jongo and thebusoftheundead!

does anyone still have a spot? pm me

Also received the game. Thanks again comapro!

Honestly, and because I ended up doing it myself in this very thread, your best bet is to create a group yourself. Stop asking if someone has a spot.

[quote name='Yoshi6107']Making a group for this, PM me if interested and we can discuss details there. Need 2 people. First come first served.

EDIT: One guy backed out on me, so now I've already purchased the pack and have one copy left. PM me to get it, first come first served as always.[/QUOTE]

Got a copy from Yoshi6107. Smooth transaction. Thanks again!

Hey Guys,
I just purchased a 4 pack for my son. I have two spots available for sure and possibly a third for $38 each. Email or PM me if you’re interested, first come first served. Must pay by PayPal. My PayPal address is [email protected] (email as well). Thanks. PC version for steam only
Still have spots available !

Game is 99 bucks on steam right now. So only $25 each with 4-pack (vs. $33 single). Anyone else interested in going for a 4-pack?

I bought borderlands 4 pack. I have two slots left. Any takers @ $25?

Edit # 1: One copy left.
Edit #2: All Gone.

I just got borderlands from illusion727. If anyone else is looking to get the game at a great deal, PM him. Aight, now I am off to start my download of the game.

Im looking to buy 2 copies of Borderlands for steam. Please let me know if you have some available! I can pay via paypal!

Thnx!

Guys, here's the deal:

I have a bunch of games here which I just don't play or are spare copies... so I did a little search at Google to find any thread/forum with the related subject.

First, I'd want to mention a couple of things:

Yes, it IS very strange for someone who just registered to trade keys/games, but if you guys want, just TRUST me, I can't do nothing else for you guys to believe on me. I just want to trade these games.

Second, if anyone want, I can send the key first (note that it's just the key, I can't in any way send the physical CD's, because I am not in EUA) for anyone to test it. How to get the game working, it's up to you.

These are the games:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Resident Evil 5
Red Faction Guerrilla
Section 8
Street Fighter IV
FUEL
Fallout 3
Warhammer 4000: Dawn of War II
Battlestations: Pacific
Quantum of Solace
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City(The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony)
Stormrise
Lost Planet Extreme Edition - Colonies Edition
Gears of War
Viva Piñata
The Club
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Halo 2
Shadowrun

ANY game for me should work, I'm serious. I just want to test new games as I bought a gaming laptop. I prefer Steam games, if possible.

Thanks

bread's done
Back