Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

[quote name='DustBoogie']Going to start a 4-pack. PM me if you want in.[/QUOTE]

I'd like in on this if there are spaces - PM'd

I would like to get in on Borderlands. I'm looking to pay with a 9.00 Amazon gift card. Anyone interested? I could e-mail the card right away.

I'm interested in joining a group, if available, but I'm wondering what forms of payment would be used to pay the group leader back. If this has been answered multiple times, by all means, let me hear it. Thanks.

[quote name='UberSwiss']I'm interested in joining a group, if available, but I'm wondering what forms of payment would be used to pay the group leader back. If this has been answered multiple times, by all means, let me hear it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

normally it's paypal, atleast the times that I've bought something from someone it has been.

[quote name='UberSwiss']I'm interested in joining a group, if available, but I'm wondering what forms of payment would be used to pay the group leader back. If this has been answered multiple times, by all means, let me hear it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sending money thru paypal in the form of a gift(no fees) is the usual means.

[quote name='Spank']normally it's paypal, atleast the times that I've bought something from someone it has been.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bywaytm']Sending money thru paypal in the form of a gift(no fees) is the usual means.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks guys. I figured that was the case, but I thought I read somewhere that gifting on PayPal abused the system. If not, fine by me. Now to find a group before I have to go to work.

I'm interested in joining a 4-pack group also. PM me.

Edit: Really quick work by Ardrid...now to figure out how to give him feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a 4 pack, PM me! will be paying by paypal w/ my credit card as gift (does it still charge the CC fee as a gift?).

Anyone interested in trading a spot in a Borderlands 4-pack for a 10.00 Amazon gift card? I've already spent too much on Steam this week, but have Amazon credit to burn! PM me if interested.

I'll be willing to join if someone has a spot open. Send me a pm.

Edit: Found one, thanks anyway guys.

Okay I have one more slot available. It is $7.65. Send me a PM that you're interested along with your steam name. I will then send you my paypal address. Make sure you are on steam so you can accept my friend request.

EDIT: Okay I'm full. Thanks.

In for a 4....oh crap, I'll do it.
PM me people.
Paypal.

1:me
2:nicolicreer
3:msdmoney
4:clockworkgreen

Done and done, thanks people. Have fun!

bread's done