Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Anyone have an open spot for me for a Borderlands 4-pack?... PM me please, or post here :).

Edit: Trying to start one up... sent a PM to PS3_Moose and Apathetic-Irony.

Edit 2: All gone! Thanks PS3_Moose, Apathetic-Irony, and Walfisch!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']I'm still looking as well. =][/QUOTE]

Did you get my pm? Rsonline already got one, but would you still be interested?

[quote name='PS3_Moose']Did you get my pm? Rsonline already got one, but would you still be interested?[/QUOTE]
Ah, yeah. I'd be interested on joining in.

EDIT: Sent money to ParkCarsHere

[quote name='spacebooger']I'm looking for a slot. I can gift paypal. Just PM me.

oh, I may be on steam playing Bionic Commando, so you can chat with me there my steam name is the same as it is here.[/QUOTE]

PM incoming, booger.

I am looking for a slot. Please PM me if you have one open.
I'm also looking to buy BF: Bad Company 2 for cheap (less than 29 dollars).

Is a debit card good enough or do I have to look up my paypal password?

Sweet Deal. Think I might have to get me a copy :)

Let me know if anyone has an extra one out of a 4 pack. Can send paypal.

EDIT: Thanks Tony208... I got it

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to set up a 4 pack I'd love to get in on some sweet Borderlands action.

If you have Borderlands for 360 you can trade in to Amazon for $20 for today only. That's as cheap as the game and all the dlc on Steam.

So I see a lot of people offering to join four packs but does anyone want to take the lead on one? I'm bad with this stuff and hope someone else will take the responsibility.

I'm interested in a four pack.

How exactly does this work? Do I pay it through PayPal.com? I do have a Verified PayPal.com account but it's on a different e-mail than my Steam account.

[quote name='JeriKu']I'm interested in a four pack.

How exactly does this work? Do I pay it through PayPal.com? I do have a Verified PayPal.com account but it's on a different e-mail than my Steam account.[/QUOTE]

If you are one of the buyers of the four pack you get the 4 pack buyer's paypal email and give them your steam email addy. Next you send the money to the 4 pack buyer then they gift the game to you through Steam and get an email.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']If you are one of the buyers of the four pack you get the 4 pack buyer's paypal email and give them your steam email addy. Next you send the money to the 4 pack buyer then they gift the game to you through Steam and get an email.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me.

If anyone is buying, let me know. I'm interested in a 4-pack. :)

Im down for a 4 pack. Let me know and I can do the purchase. If you wanna find me on steam my account name is Reaperain there too. Im also on eBay and Amazon if you wanna check out my reviews. PM me if you wanna get in.

bread's done
Back