Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

[quote name='craven_fiend']Thanks Reimu[/QUOTE]This!

I want to buy one DLC pack too.. can anyone recommend one? :)

Well, I'll join in on the 4-pack deal. I'm very curious about this game, whether this is gonna work best for me since this is a multiplayer-focused game and I tend to play mainly single-player ones.

I pm'ed Paz9x. I told him I would paypal but someone else would have to put it on there CC. I would prefer the person who purchases it from steam have highish feedback.

[quote name='jughead']I pm'ed Paz9x. I told him I would paypal but someone else would have to put it on there CC. I would prefer the person who purchases it from steam have highish feedback.[/QUOTE]

I cant buy the 4 pack myself, or I would.
jughead and I are in if someone wants to host the 4pack.

[quote name='mewy81']I got an extra metro 2033 key that I'd trade for borderlands. The game is worth $50 on steam. Steam id is fobdude14.[/QUOTE]

thats a good deal. metro 2033 is awesome.

[quote name='dudejeff22']I purchased a 4 pack, looking for 3 people to buy the additional copies. Divided evenly its $7.64 each, send me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='dudejeff22']I purchased a 4 pack, looking for 3 people to buy the additional copies. Divided evenly its $7.64 each, send me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

PM Sent

[quote name='virtualmadden']Sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkam']I'll go in on that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YodaEXE']Sure, I'd be up for a 4-pack.[/QUOTE]

I'm at work right now but I can purchase when I get home. You guys want to shoot me a PM and then we can work it all out when I get home? Either that or someone could purchase now and then we can work it out. Doesn't matter to me.

I'll do a 4 pack and there is another guy in the master thread who wants to. Unfortunately; I can not do the CC part. I would have to paypal. Just shoot me a pm if someone has organized it. Thanks.

[quote name='xMalachi']I'm at work right now but I can purchase when I get home. You guys want to shoot me a PM and then we can work it all out when I get home? Either that or someone could purchase now and then we can work it out. Doesn't matter to me.[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to buy if people want to PayPal me the money now. Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal address.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I'm willing to buy if people want to PayPal me the money now. Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal address.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd

[quote name='xMalachi']I'm at work right now but I can purchase when I get home. You guys want to shoot me a PM and then we can work it all out when I get home? Either that or someone could purchase now and then we can work it out. Doesn't matter to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm at work too right now...but sending you my PM.

bread's done
Back