Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Bought the game. $30.58 for the 4 Pack.

So it's $7.65 each.

Add me to your friend list in Steam so I can give you the game.

My steam id is rsra13

Maxgle if you are still in send me a PM, otherwise the game goes to DJ_Tet.

Well, it seems Steam is being hammered, I can't install/download the game or connect to the network to see my friends.

I'll keep trying and as soon as everything is working fine I can give you my PayPal address to complete the transaction.

[quote name='rsra13']Well, it seems Steam is being hammered, I can't install/download the game or connect to the network to see my friends.

I'll keep trying and as soon as everything is working fine I can give you my PayPal address to complete the transaction.[/QUOTE]

The game took forever to download last night. When I had gone to bed, around midnight, the game had been downloading since 6 PM and still had 3 hours to go. Then again, my connection isn't the greatest.

I am still in, but i had to go out for a while.. too bad I miss it. Anyone else want to do this tomorrow night? Got to work in the morning.

If anyone still has any slots in a 4-pack, I would like to join in.

I have paypal.

My eBay account name is Liyutor, if anyone wants to check my rep. I'm new to posting here on these forums :)

If a host would be interested in a trade I have extras from the following games:

Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Booster Trooper

Thank you.

I will host a pack, should have 2 slots available, my ebay user name is ehornak if interested to see feedback, pm me if you want in

....No more left....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in 4 pack! Please send me PM if you need one more person.

Update: got it!

Still have one slot... going to be online for a while if you're interested in knocking this out ASAP please PM me.

EDIT: All slots filled.

I bought a borderlands 4 pack a while back hoping to gift my brother/friends. Unfortunately, they don't have the time to play with me so I have 3 copies of borderlands to gift. Looking for $10 paypal. If you are interested, please PM me.

[quote name='juden66']Im down for going in on a 6pack as well. PM me.[/QUOTE]

FILLED! Thanks to these good people
1) Hordak
2) VernlovesMaria
3) VernlovesMaria
4) juden66
5) timobkg
6) timobkg

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I think I PM'ed the wrong person.

I need 3 buy ins.[/QUOTE]

So you already have 3? Like I said, I have 2 (my wife and I). Let's do this. :)

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I think I PM'ed the wrong person.

I need 3 buy ins.[/QUOTE]

Update... I currently have 2 open.

[quote name='irishjew']I'd be interested in purchasing a copy. PM me.[/QUOTE]

PMed you.

[quote name='spiderman4657']How much does each copy of borderlands go for I would be interested in 1.[/QUOTE]

It's about $7 in the 6-pack.

[quote name='timobkg']Hordak, I sent you a PM, but if anyone else has 2 slots open, I'll take them.[/QUOTE]

I have two slots open. PMing you back with the info. :)

I'm interested in a Borderlands slot if anyone has one free, please PM. Thank you and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

bread's done
Back