Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

[quote name='ZForce915']Ok, I'm behind on all of this. What is the price for one slot into a borderlands share?[/QUOTE]

I think it was $6.66 per slot in the pack from the other day. If that's the case I'll take a slot if someone still has one spare?

Please correct me on the price if I'm wrong.

I'll take a Borderlands or JC 2 slot if anyone still has one. I'm on the fence about Mount&Blade: Warband.

Am I the only one that thinks the steam sale isn't as great as their normal holiday sale?

If anyone still has a Borderlands spot, please find me on Steam:

steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Like to offer the following bundle: Borderlands Vanilla + Half-Life 2 = $10:bouncy:
Please send as paypal gift and let me know if you are interested...

If anyone would be willing to trade a borderlands GOTY for killing floor pm me, I think it's $5.63 for one of the 4 pack GOTY while it's still $9.99 for killing floor

edit for clarification: I have killing floor, looking to trade it for borderlands

Should be like $5.62 each for a 4 pack for th GOTY. That would come out to $22.52..............Im in for a GOTY spot if anyone has a spot open. Just PM me, got the Paypal ready!

I'm also interested in hopping in with a group for today's Borderlands GOTY deal. Please PM me and I'll be happy to gift the PayPal payment to you as soon as I receive the message.

Thanks in advance! :)

[quote name='Mindereak']how much does a single goty costs? If the price is nice Im looking for a group too :)[/QUOTE]

$7.50 for a single copy or $5.625 for a single copy in the 4-Pack.

Screw this, I'm putting together a deal. PMs have been sent.

Bundle filled, sold and distributed. Thanks, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining a borderlands goty 4 pack

EDIT: nvm already got it

I'm also interested in joining on the Borderlands GOTY 4 pack.
Edit: hosted a group, filled, Thanks.

I would like a spot in a Borderlands group buy as well.

Edit:
Just got in on one, thanks!

bread's done
Back