Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

is there someone still looking for Borderlands: Game of the Year?
i had bought 4 pack today , so if someone want one for 20$ pm me

I can put together a 4 pack for Borderlands GOTY if people are interested.

I've got 2 takers.
Need 1 more.

PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Filled.

Hi, I would like a spot in a Borderlands GOTY 4 pack. I require it to be traded to me through the beta (after I've paid of course), as I plan on giving it to a friend. PM me please and I will Paypal you the money immediately.

Also, please check that the game appears in your inventory and doesn't state "Not tradeable" as I previously bought an item which said exactly that.

Thanks in advance.

Hoping to join in on a GOTY 4-Pack if there's anyone out there putting one together; really eager to get in on this before the sale ends.

Edit: I could do the purchasing I suppose, since there doesn't seem to be anyone putting one together. Just send me a PM if interested. Getting the code for a friend as well, but may as well try to bring this thing together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be in for a copy from a 4 pack. I require it to be gifted to me through the Steam Trade Beta. If you can do this, please contact me and I will Paypal the funds immediately.

Thanks.

Just picked up a Borderlands Game of the Year 4-Pack.
One slot left for $5.63. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chiefzor']I'm interested in getting in on the borderlands GOTY 4 pack today at 75% off. Anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in getting two for my friends.

Looking to get into group buy for borderlands goty edition. I have paypal or i can trade . I have the orange box .

[quote name='Katiklysm']Anyone doing a Borderlands 2 Amazon pack? iso a spot- have PP[/QUOTE]

i have an extra copy of borderlands 2 if youre interested, but i wont be getting the download codes until it gets closer to launch

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Is anyone interested in a Borderlands GOTY group buy? $5.62 apiece...[/QUOTE]

Would you be able to accept a $6 steam game of your choice

[quote name='chiefzor']I'm interested in getting in on the borderlands GOTY 4 pack today at 75% off. Anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, should have help you out.

I just bought a GTX 680 and received a code for Borderlands 2 digital download. I'd be happy selling it for $40 if anyone is interested (I saw the 4-pack is $180 = $45/ea).

Interested in doing a group buy (4-pack via the current sale on Steam) for Borderlands 2, pls msg in this thread if you are also interested.

Interested in getting one spot in a Borderlands 2 group buy, let me know if anyone else is interested!

With the sale going on right now it would be $22.50 each for the 4-pack :)

[quote name='glambaby']Interested in getting one spot in a Borderlands 2 group buy, let me know if anyone else is interested!

With the sale going on right now it would be $22.50 each for the 4-pack :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spaniel']Interested in doing a group buy (4-pack via the current sale on Steam) for Borderlands 2, pls msg in this thread if you are also interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm good for two copies! You guys interested?

[quote name='Lithos']Also looking for a copy of Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]glambaby already has it, so if spaniel or someone else is still interested we are good to go.

[quote name='GBKeroberos']glambaby already has it, so if spaniel or someone else is still interested we are good to go.[/QUOTE]

If nothing comes of it, I'll go ahead and buy a 4 pack and try and sell them here. Trying to buy 1 for someone else as a Xmas gift.

[quote name='Lithos']If nothing comes of it, I'll go ahead and buy a 4 pack and try and sell them here. Trying to buy 1 for someone else as a Xmas gift.[/QUOTE]Sounds good, I'm interested in 2 copies myself so hopefully it won't be too hard to get a 3rd person. Looks like we have until 12/22 10:00 AM to go through with it, though I wouldn't be surprised if it went back on sale.

bread's done
Back