Borders (and sometimes Barnes and Noble) Coupons

Are there ever any coupons for Borders that can be used on magazines? It sucks that all the ones that have been posted say "excludes magazines" on them.

Any thing for barnes and nobles I need to get a Java programming book for school and the more money I save the better. Thanks

barnes and noble has a 20% off for toys and games...(board)
im about to buy carcassone and get some book, havnt decided, as i got a 25.00 gift card...

It sucks that Borders coupons are now meant to be used strictly in-store. There are so many things I would like to order that they don't carry in the B&M stores. I know they are trying to create more foot traffic, but they are alienating people like myself that buy a lot of books via their website.

Any coupons come in?

I've got $15 on my card that I need to use by the 30th... hate to have to pay full retail if I can get 30% off, that would be great.

[quote name='deszaras']I just received a 30% off coupon through e-mail but it can only be used in store with a $10 purchase.[/QUOTE]

All coupons are in store only.

I'll have to check mine to see if I get any.... I haven't gotten any of the spam emails either.

too bad my only local... a Waldenbooks is being closed down... :(

right now, last time I went, it was 20% off everything... and clearance, and additional 50%.

see if I can pick up something good.

Picked up a Wolvie Enclycopedia by Marvel, hardcover for

[quote name='ITDEFX']any new coupons??!?[/QUOTE]

There's an in-store "super coupon" that expires today:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/061509super/coupon061509.asp?cmpid=SL_20090615_NR

A bunch of different offers on it, including:

$5 off of one CD
$5 off of one DVD
$5 off of one game (I presume they mean board game, as I've never seen video games in Borders)
$10 off one hardcover over $35
$2 off of one fiction book, one sports book, one humor book, on kids book, one magazine
$5 off of one business book
free small (12 oz.) beverage with pastry purchase

and a few others. I believe (but haven't verified this yet -- planning to go tonight) that you can use multiple offers off of the coupon on a single purchase (as in, you can get $5 off of one CD and $5 off of one DVD, not just use the offers that are printed separately together).

Haven't seen anything for this weekend yet -- surprising, there's usually something.

Oh, and if you really want something now, there's always the standard 20% off in-store coupon that's always around as well:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/visitborders/

Personally, I generally hold out for 25% or higher because they do them so often, unless there's something I really want right at that moment.

Wow, this topic has been dead for a while...

Anyway, I know that the last batch of Borders coupons expire today so expect some tomorrow for over the weekend.

[quote name='Chronis']Anyway, I know that the last batch of Borders coupons expire today so expect some tomorrow for over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm surprised -- usually the weekend coupons come in on Thursday morning, and there haven't been any today. Maybe they're holding out to avoid distracting customers from the "super coupon" offer.

[quote name='arcane93']There's an in-store "super coupon" that expires today:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/061509super/coupon061509.asp?cmpid=SL_20090615_NR

A bunch of different offers on it, including:

$5 off of one CD
$5 off of one DVD
$5 off of one game (I presume they mean board game, as I've never seen video games in Borders)
$10 off one hardcover over $35
$2 off of one fiction book, one sports book, one humor book, on kids book, one magazine
$5 off of one business book
free small (12 oz.) beverage with pastry purchase

and a few others. I believe (but haven't verified this yet -- planning to go tonight) that you can use multiple offers off of the coupon on a single purchase (as in, you can get $5 off of one CD and $5 off of one DVD, not just use the offers that are printed separately together).

Haven't seen anything for this weekend yet -- surprising, there's usually something.

Oh, and if you really want something now, there's always the standard 20% off in-store coupon that's always around as well:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/visitborders/

Personally, I generally hold out for 25% or higher because they do them so often, unless there's something I really want right at that moment.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

Hoping that I can use it on the Transformers:ROTF movie graphic novelization and hope they don't bitch that it falls under comic books :(

bread's done
Back