Borders B&M 50% Off CDs and DVDs (inc. BR)

troy2007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Borders in Naperville, IL has "DVD/CD Clearance" posters all over their windows. Knowing that they're typically selling as SRP, I assumed it wasn't a big deal, but they are 50% off all CDs, DVDs, and BluRay. Some of the titles you can find cheaper even with that, but there are some good deals to be had if you look around. Signs say that it's not online, and I don't know if it's chain-wide.

And adding the usual disclaimer: I'm deeply sorry if this has already been posted. ;)

I just got an email from Borders saying the clearance is now at 50%. So if it was 30% before at your store, looks like it got bumped up. Who knows if they have anything good left, though...

Mine only went from 30% to 40%, I was just there last night. They still have lots of good stuff left, but the starting prices are so high that it won't be a tempting deal until they hit at least 50% off.

50% at San Mateo, CA (near the Hillsdale mall)

Picked up:
Dig! (that rockumentary about the feud between The Dandy Warhols & Brain Jonestown Massacre
The Dark Knight Blu-ray edition with the bike
3 Goldfrapp CDs

Even at 50%, the prices for the select BD clearance titles are only comparable to deals you can find online, if even that. I'll wait for 60%-70% off. Of course, idiots will probably buy up everything by then.

Clarksville, TN is at 50% if anyone hasn't said so already.
I have picked up alot of CDs from this sale with the prices below most online and B&M stores.

bread's done
Back