Box Office thread #8 weekend of 04/21/06 win a DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting ends tonight people. I am headed to see Silent Hill this afternoon to beat the rush.

As far as it being a "video game movie", thankfully Uwe Boll has nothing to do with it, giving it a chance.

[quote name='Danro']Voting ends tonight people. I am headed to see Silent Hill this afternoon to beat the rush.

As far as it being a "video game movie", thankfully Uwe Boll has nothing to do with it, giving it a chance.[/quote]

He co-directed it.....in his mind.

I think I am going to see American Dreamz with my better half. That or bench warmers. Then on sunday I think I am going to catch a matenee of Silent Hill.

i got to wait till Slient hill comes to DVD.... with gas now 3 bucks and a movie 7 bucks its not worth 10 bucks to go see an hour and half movie for 10 bucks + food

[quote name='Southard']I say Silent Hill. I saw it last night and it was so awesome.[/QUOTE]

I saw it yesterday as well, I thought it went above my expectations to be sure. Easily, and you can quote me on this one, the best VG movie ever made.

[quote name='Danro']I saw it yesterday as well, I thought it went above my expectations to be sure. Easily, and you can quote me on this one, the best VG movie ever made.[/QUOTE]
I saw it too last night, theater was half-filled. As for the movie, I thought it was pretty good, but I did not understand some parts (note i have not played the video game.

I really thought Silent Hill would bomb. I guess Hollywood producers and directors will wake up and realize that people good movies based on games will do well in the box office.

[quote name='shieryda']Yeah, I win!!!! Now, where's my dvd?!:D[/quote]

Reau-sham-beau you for it. ;)

i demand a recount I wanted to go see Scary movie 4 but I went down the wrong hallway and ended up in the slient hill movie

Says a flordia person LOL

1 - Silent Hill TriStar Pictures $20,200,000 $20,200,000 1 2926
2 1 Scary Movie 4 $17,034,000
3 - The Sentinel 20th $14,650,000
4 2 Ice Age: The Meltdown $12,800,000
5 The Wild Walt Disney Pictures $8,050,000
6 The Benchwarmers$7,300,000
7 Take the Lead$4,250,000
8 - American Dreamz$3,690,000
9 Inside Man $3,668,000
10 Friends With Money $3,551,000
11 Thank You for Smoking $2,750,000
12 Lucky Number $2,408,000

lol, there will be no kicking of the nuts in my thread :D

I will post the winner as soon as I boot up the program to pick one and update the database with the new winners. New thread will be up in about 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back