Brand New Astro A50 for PS4 currently $97.50 at bestbuy.com. Possible Pricing Error

Price + taxes + shipping + PayPal fees will make it a losing endeavor.
Well I'll cover any PayPal fees and it's cheap to ship USPS 2 day priority.
Edit: just to insure somebody makes something I’ll do $25 + shipping, PayPal fees, and the cost of the headset including tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
one is worth the price and the other is overpriced with tons of flaws.
Good thing no one here paid full price, you're acting like we all paid 300 lmao This was a steal.

And the Gold's are mediocre at best. I had them for a week and went back to my a40's.

~350 headsets were sold in right about 50 minutes from the OP posting, it's insane.
Lots of people with too much time on their hands just reading SD all day. I already have a pair but people need to calm down with buying 10 of these on ebay just to look like a neckbeard reseller.

You guys are responding to the salty dude Lol.

What did you expect from people named “Faggy_McGay”.

Nothing with any sort of intelligence I expect.

Even though it's cheaper then MSRP I find it hard to spend over hundred for a headset when I just got the console bundle with a new release game for $199.99.

Hell even last year I got the gold playstation headset new from Wal-mart for $15 and still have them sealed.  I use Astro a10 I got for $60 bucks.

Unless you make money playing games its just too much IMO. I'd sooner resell then them and profit.

Even though it's cheaper then MSRP I find it hard to spend over hundred for a headset when I just got the console bundle with a new release game for $199.99.

Hell even last year I got the gold playstation headset new from Wal-mart for $15 and still have them sealed. I use Astro a10 I got for $60 bucks.

Unless you make money playing games its just too much IMO. I'd sooner resell then them and profit.
You obviously don't like good audio

they arent going to deny you..you've already been charged..they would cancel the order not send a ready for pickup email

You obviously don't like good audio
For 300 hell no. Like I say I'd sooner take the profit from them vs use them. I got playstation gold brand new from Wal-mart for $15. Even when I bought my gold PS4 I paid like $250. I can't justify half that price in a headset.

they arent going to deny you..you've already been charged..they would cancel the order not send a ready for pickup email
Only way they deny a ready for pickup is if they sent a corporate memo. That hasn't happened in a long time.

I noticed that the A10 Zelda headset is now $60 down from $70.  I am a Zelda whore so I am very tempted to pick it up at that price.  I rarely ever play online let alone talk to anyone(only really my nephew in Fortnite)but they are so sexy looking.

For 300 hell no. Like I say I'd sooner take the profit from them vs use them. I got playstation gold brand new from Wal-mart for $15. Even when I bought my gold PS4 I paid like $250. I can't justify half that price in a headset.
Lol,

I use Sennheiser 598, AT2020, and Mixamp.

Audio is important to some people ;)

Would have done in store pickup if there had been any around. Alas, my online order hasn't shipped yet so I'm guessing I'm in for a cancel.

my online order is still preparing as well. as an aside, i use the A50’s for my ps4 and the sony gold with my nintendo switch. Imo the A50’s are better though occasionally the base seems to glitch out and drop audio. I actually think that interference from my either my old apple bluetooth mouse and kb or the macbook pro seem to be responsible. I do like the easy plug n play usb connector for the sony golds over the base when moving the ps4 from my office to the family room .

Mine shipped this morning after I made the impulse buy last night. Tried to cancel my order 20 mins after ordering last night but the system wouldn't let me since they were already preparing the order (talk about quick!). Had second thoughts about using a headset since I don't ave feel like I have much need for one, but I will try it out and see what all the fuss is about. I play a ton of rhythm, shmup, and racing games. Perhaps I've been missing out by only using a soundbar cranked up high volume.

op you are a god! thanks for posting here instead of slickdeals. successful in store next day pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

op you are a god! thanks for posting here instead of slickdeals. successful in store next day pickup
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This community has saved me countless $$$$. The great deals I've gotten in on are endless. Just trying to payback whenever I can.

Sony golds ain’t jack. Pretty sure pulse elites are one of the best gaming, all-around headsets out there. Was looking forward to pulse elite 2s but instead they came up with the platinum

the a50s sound is incredible. the only thing you can really knock it on is the mic quality is actually pretty bad for a 300 buck headset.

i got these when they launched a few years ago and love them. got another pair from this deal, couldnt pass it up.

Sony golds ain’t jack. Pretty sure pulse elites are one of the best gaming, all-around headsets out there. Was looking forward to pulse elite 2s but instead they came up with the platinum
I'd sooner take the golds in the 70-100 price range then these astros in the 200 plus range. Again I am going by the retail prices not what people got them in deals for. I paid $15 new for my golds that isn't the average and neither are these prices.

IMO to spend that much on a headset your a audiophile. Personally I am not spending as much as the system cost on a headset.

I also got my samsung 4k 40 inch from walmart for $79.99 glitched. I am sure some people get better picture but they probably spent a grand for their TV. I am a cheap ass gamer.

I'd sooner take the golds in the 70-100 price range then these astros in the 200 plus range. Again I am going by the retail prices not what people got them in deals for. I paid $15 new for my golds that isn't the average and neither are these prices.
Dude all you do is nag and complain in every thread. No one cares about your opinion. People will buy what they want.

the a50s sound is incredible. the only thing you can really knock it on is the mic quality is actually pretty bad for a 300 buck headset.

i got these when they launched a few years ago and love them. got another pair from this deal, couldnt pass it up.
Yeah, I always heard the mic was just OK, but I never used mine, as I never play anything that needed it. I actually tied mine up, or removed it, so it was out of my way during play sessions. LOL

Would anyone who’s played with the Sony Gold/Platinum headsets be kind enough to compare this to them? I play a lot of Black Ops 4 (Blackout specifically) and if there’s a considerable increase in sound quality/the ability to tell where people are, I might jump on it while it’s $225.

bread's done
Back