BRAND NEW Trainn Site - YouriPhone4Free.com or $600 -Let's CONGA(Active) FREE Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VERYOLDMAN']hello i will do it but my mom has a cc and says i ahve to go GREEn then she will let me use it though? SO what can we do??[/QUOTE]
Aren't you a very old man ..? lol

dude this is your best chance to join the conga, when its new, my link is there on the top(greatest), hopefully u join it, have u done any other sites from this company, like yourfree360games. Need any help pm me.

good luck man.

OFF TOPIC- Anybody who wants a nocc site, with a lot surveys and a 50/ref- check my sig....

Lets go people....:bouncy:

Majormaz, did your offer go through for you? The one you did is supposed to credit within one day, but it's still not crediting me.

Ok People.. Why are you guys being so fudgin' stubborn? :) JK..

Seriously though.. I only need 3 more referrals on this site, and I'm done with with. So why not get in the conga with and extra $15?

Essentials Living Weight Loss, Sleep Rite are awesome.. Rising Star offer is even more awesome. $4.87 for credit, and it's instant!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Essentials Living Weight Loss, Sleep Rite are awesome.. Rising Star offer is even more awesome. $4.87 for credit, and it's instant![/quote]

yeh those are good and fast..... also they shipped my first game, i love trainn...

you can take me off of the conga... I'm done ;) Told you, I'll be 1st to finish ..Thanks everyone.. even though you guys didnt help :(

13908927.png

Your account has been submitted for review on 7.2.07. Accounts are usually reviewed within 2-4 days of being submitted. Once approved, you may place your order.

Now I have officially finished everysingle Trainn.org Site! !!

Damn it, I didnt see this before I signed up on the site... I am willing to do other referrals if I can get in the Conga... Just let me know... PM me

u could be in the rotation, it is brand new, i just need few more, so u can even replace my spot, hurry up it is still new, i just started this on saturday..wow.. hurry up, u can 100% be in the next rotation which is this week.......!! greatest...:lol: bro it is never late...

yeh the GE Critics choice worked, it is like 30 instant credit.... i did it, also i think one of the sleeping offers work... who did you sign up under?

also if you did not do an offer, u can sign up under one of the three(conga), trainn(iphone) will let you do that, just use a different email, as long as u did not do any offer...or no activity in your account

who is wyldmojo?

I've used a prepaid card on Ge Critics which credited instantly and the essentially living weight loss one which took about 20 or 30 minutes to credit.

alright sweet im definitely joining in on this conga.. where did you guys get a prepaid card?

If i do join in am i in good odds that eventually all 10 referrals would be processed through this thread?

fatoons- who did you sign up under, because if you have an account already but u did not do any offer, then u can sign up under one of the three in the conga(using a different email) and then continue using that account... i am almost done so it would be great if you can help me.

Because everybody added in this conga has done an offer under someone in the conga.. so it is unfair to just add someone..

Also u can get a prepaid card at a local store...buy visa..

u can get half of the referrals in this conga, then the rest has to be done by yourself....it can be easy since the site is new...

good luck...

thanks nitroxeno for joining, update me once u get the credit, i am going to add u to the conga... thanks.

EDI-T YOU R GREEN, JUST ADDED YOU.

Come on people lets go, join now and get your referrals...

Ok i read through this thread alittle bit, it seems some of you guys need prepaid gift cards. I have around 12-13 brand new gift cards, that are worth $20. I got them each at $23.95 with processing fee. Will sell each for $24.50 paypal, or whatever you think is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back