BRAND NEW Trainn Site - YouriPhone4Free.com or $600 -Let's CONGA(Active) FREE Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill definelty sign up under you, sven. Not now though...let me get trhough GHII, setting up my iPhone refferals, and then setting up my 360elite situation. Then I will go after the nano.

[quote name='shnizzle66']cool, and sorry about the message. I must be going blind...haha.

Ive been looking for an ipod video/nano to give to my mother as PROOF that this stuff works. How many offers/refferals are required?[/quote]

five! sign up!

Thats kinda cold your trying to pay someone to basically sign up under you rather than properly in the conga, just my opinion though.
edit: oO esp since you've gotten 5 out of 5 refs from the conga

[quote name='greatest']i need one more ref.. anybody willing to help please pm me.. thanks..[/QUOTE]

Wow, the conga seems practically useless now and yet you wanna profit of it some more? Give others a chance to at least get one :)

[quote name='Foladar']Thats kinda cold your trying to pay someone to basically sign up under you rather than properly in the conga, just my opinion though.
edit: oO esp since you've gotten 5 out of 5 refs from the conga[/quote]

hey my bad, sorry about that guys,that was cold. sorry the admin told me i cant open another thread, so no where to advertise..

lets go Conga!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back