Brandsmart CoD: IW $28.88 (PS4/XBONE)

No way in hell it'd stack with the b1g140%off...right?

Also, where do you guys see that BBY PMs brandsmart? I don't see it on their list.
I price matched two copies of infinitw war ( one to sell and one two keep ) and 40% was applied to the second game. Extreme YMMV as i have a pretty good relationship with my local BB customer service and there's a brandsmart across the street

I price matched two copies of infinitw war ( one to sell and one two keep ) and 40% was applied to the second game. Extreme YMMV as i have a pretty good relationship with my local BB customer service and there's a brandsmart across the street
I think the Brandsmart sealed it for you, though.

I think the Brandsmart sealed it for you, though.
yeah i think so too. Wario64's twitter page mentioned brandsmart has some other games up for $28.88 also so i may swing by and see what else i can get in on. My backlog is definitely not applauding me righting now haha.

Was able to price match during a phone order. Took 2 calls but not bad at all. The first person I spoke to said I wasn't able to price match sale items... Then I called an hour later and the second person approved the price match and it went through without a hitch, except he price matched it as 28.99 instead of 28.88 which isn't a big deal 

IW%20Price%20Match_zps1cshia9d.png

That is all I needed to hear. I'm gonna try at a couple best buys since they're usually lenient but I'm in NC and no brand smart anywhere near here lol. The flips are on!!

That is all I needed to hear. I'm gonna try at a couple best buys since they're usually lenient but I'm in NC and no brand smart anywhere near here lol. The flips are on!!
i live in a split household. I bought Battlefield 1 and my wife wanted infinite warfare so i bought them during target's B2G1 sale last week. I now feel a lot better from the potential sale/trade/flipping I can do with these two copies i pricematched. Now I am tempted to try doing it with Titanfall because why not lol

i live in a split household. I bought Battlefield 1 and my wife wanted infinite warfare so i bought them during target's B2G1 sale last week. I now feel a lot better from the potential sale/trade/flipping I can do with these two copies i pricematched. Now I am tempted to try doing it with Titanfall because why not lol
Having Best Buy credit is gonna make it fun to boomerang!

question is, you all in the same state as these stores? edit - Kentucky has rubbed off on me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Success! Guy was surprised when brand smart was on the list. Thanks OP and wario64! Got both for $49.xx w the stacked b1g140% off. Going to another BBY to trade in and try again!

Oh yeah and alumbrados for the confirmation.

Wait so PM'ing and getting the B1G140% is working for 2 copies? Might have to go out and get it myself.

Woah didnt know they will even give you the 40% off, I have a $5 off coupon, I wonder if they will apply that to this if I PM

Didn't work on the desktop website, guy said they don't match sale prices. Tried to connect again 10 minutes later and got the same guy. Closed.

Tried mobile app and the lady was very nice and gave me both for $28.88. She said she was told she can't stack the 40% off. Good going for you all that did. It took about 45 minutes and a lot of touching the screen so it wouldn't shut off.

They are both ready for pick up. See ya

Didn't work on the desktop website, guy said they don't match sale prices. Tried to connect again 10 minutes later and got the same guy. Closed.

Tried mobile app and the lady was very nice and gave me both for $28.88. She said she was told she can't stack the 40% off. Good going for you all that did. It took about 45 minutes and a lot of touching the screen so it wouldn't shut off.

They are both ready for pick up. See ya
i got denied on desktop as well, tried on mobile app but for whtaever reason I dont even get the options to chat under help. I don't even see shopping for a product. I have a iphone 7. maybe its an iphone version thing

edit 1: now i got those options to come up by redownloading the app

i got denied on desktop as well, tried on mobile app but for whtaever reason I dont even get the options to chat under help. I don't even see shopping for a product. I have a iphone 7. maybe its an iphone version thing

When your on the first page of the app, pull the screen down for help, it should be one of the first options that you can choose shopping for a product

edit 2, now i got those options to come up

Did it over the app and I was able to do the Legacy edition as well. Had zero issues with it.

When your on the first page of the app, pull the screen down for help, it should be one of the first options that you can choose shopping for a product

edit 2, now i got those options to come up
got the mobile chat to work, still got denied. damnit I must be getting the wrong reps, oh well I'm 0/2 I give up

Live chat
I'm getting shot down for the legacy edition lol, i'm playing dumb tho haha

Lol I need to know the names of the chat people yall got who let you get the legacy addition, my chat person is looking into now tho

well shot down, will try again lol, but the were gonna PM standard edition

Please explain your method before I try it.

I want IW but only want Legacy Edition.

Your PMing to BBY right?
I literally just added it to my cart, checked out. And then spoke with the rep and told them BrandSmart had it for 28.99. That was it. It was super easy on my end.

Same I guess they are all on lunch break lol, i'll try later and look for the names posted
It's more obvious than that. They all spoke and they are onto us. I told you, the guy Matt spoke to the guy Dale who I spoke to before him. It's most likely 4-5 reps in one room, the jig is up folks...until shift changes.

I got shut down by Judelyn P. as well on the mobile app, said a weekly ad is considered a "special promotion". Tried reasoning with her for a bit but no luck

two browser chats and i was shut down. I then contacted their chat on the BB app and they let me know they have had many calls and currently have the price match under review, and will contact me by email. 

bread's done
Back