Brandsmart CoD: IW $28.88 (PS4/XBONE)

It's more obvious than that. They all spoke and they are onto us. I told you, the guy Matt spoke to the guy Dale who I spoke to before him. It's most likely 4-5 reps in one room, the jig is up folks...until shift changes.
oh dang no wonder they shut it down hahaha

shift change, guess I will try tonight lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get the PS4 version PM'd no problem. Darvy S was my rep. Didn't try for Legacy version, just decided to keep it simple. Still a good price for a brand new COD game. 

I was able to get the PS4 version PM'd no problem. Darvy S was my rep. Didn't try for Legacy version, just decided to keep it simple. Still a good price for a brand new COD game.
I had Darvy S as well and he couldn't PM because he said there was no brandsmart in my area. I live in Texas

Shutdown in-store because I had to go to CS to buy the copies where they were being held. Sucks because I might have had better luck at the register and now online it's saying "Chat with an Expert Not Available". Trying to use their mobile app and I can't even find where to chat with someone is located. *sigh*

Unfortunately as My colleague you have talked to before me had said " we will not be able to match that price as that is a limited quantity promotion. Which as per our price match policy is not a price we can match" and as Brandsmart is not a authorized online retailer that we are able to price match since they are not a approved re seller by the manufacturer.   -Alex

Unfortunately as My colleague you have talked to before me had said " we will not be able to match that price as that is a limited quantity promotion. Which as per our price match policy is not a price we can match" and as Brandsmart is not a authorized online retailer that we are able to price match since they are not a approved re seller by the manufacturer. -Alex
That is strange how some have gotten the legacy edition, some the regular and others shot down. Makes no sense...

The entitled once again never disappoint with their stupidity.
Shut up and let us be entitled to a product that will hurt best buy and be upset if they don't budge and say that best buy is the worst and I hope they go bankrupt because they didn't let us do something that would really help them go bankrupt quicker than losing our sales because we want this game less than half the cost only 3 days after release and others are doing it.

Yes that was intentional.

Shut up and let us be entitled to a product that will hurt best buy and be upset if they don't budge and say that best buy is the worst and I hope they go bankrupt because they didn't let us do something that would really help them go bankrupt quicker than losing our sales because we want this game less than half the cost only 3 days after release and others are doing it.

Yes that was intentional.
#EntitledLivesMatters

Called and got a price match. Gave him a Florida zip code, shipped to a "friend" in Chicago.

Wouldn't do PS4 only Xbox

OH CRAP, just went to my Best Buy on my lunch break at work, and got the Legacy edition lol

The girl a the counter was clueless but she was sweet, at this best buy you have to bring the game box to the cashier then they get the game from a rack for you, so I gave her the Legacy edition box, then she gave me the standard edition, right there I thought I was screwed since at that point I had to tell her that I want the Legacy edition, I was hoping she wouldnt notice different versions. Once she got the right edition I did the price match, lol she barley even looked at the ad, at first she thought they didnt PM Brandsmart then I told her to look it up, and once she saw it was on the list she never even looked at the ad again lol. She asked me what was the price in the ad 28.99, I said yes even tho it was 28.88, she rung it up I donated to the charity just cuz I got the deal haha.

I got out that store with the quickness I didnt even use mybestbuy number haha

I'm in FL but Brandsmart is not in my City

Shutdown in-store because I had to go to CS to buy the copies where they were being held. Sucks because I might have had better luck at the register and now online it's saying "Chat with an Expert Not Available". Trying to use their mobile app and I can't even find where to chat with someone is located. *sigh*
That sucks, I went to CS first and they told me to go to the register, my store has the games over there, and thats how I got the Legacy edition, I got a feeling CS would have shot me down

That sucks, I went to CS first and they told me to go to the register, my store has the games over there, and thats how I got the Legacy edition, I got a feeling CS would have shot me down
Yep and now I'm stuck trying to make online work and for over an hour now of randomly clicking on the "Questions?" tab to get live chat it has said not available. The app is also malfunctioning in that when I go to the help menu and scroll categories it doesn't populate what I tap on. Obviously other people have been using chat and the app NP so I'm not sure WTF BB's problem is but I've pretty much given up trying for this.

Smooth sailing calling the 888 number. Just stated I wanted to buy a game and price match a local competitor. They PMed it over the phone and gave me store pick up. I told a friend of mine who called and he was denied stating it was "on sale". Totally YMMV.

Smooth sailing calling the 888 number. Just stated I wanted to buy a game and price match a local competitor. They PMed it over the phone and gave me store pick up. I told a friend of mine who called and he was denied stating it was "on sale". Totally YMMV.
told the same about denying PM because of a "Sale Price" on 1st attempt.

I called and was told they don't price match Brandsmart and I tried to argue and they just said no sorry. I had 7 different chat reps deny as well. I finally reconnected with the rep I was disconnected with that said they would and instead of a price match I got a refund of the differences on my order. Thanks

I give up. About 6 different reps, the last wasting 30 minutes of my time. It's almost not worth the effort at this point since it's soooooo YMMV.

I got shut down by Judelyn P. as well on the mobile app, said a weekly ad is considered a "special promotion". Tried reasoning with her for a bit but no luck
Just had her myself, finally got the site chat working and was denied by her. Trying now with a Joy M. . .

OH CRAP, just went to my Best Buy on my lunch break at work, and got the Legacy edition lol

The girl a the counter was clueless but she was sweet, at this best buy you have to bring the game box to the cashier then they get the game from a rack for you, so I gave her the Legacy edition box, then she gave me the standard edition, right there I thought I was screwed since at that point I had to tell her that I want the Legacy edition, I was hoping she wouldnt notice different versions. Once she got the right edition I did the price match, lol she barley even looked at the ad, at first she thought they didnt PM Brandsmart then I told her to look it up, and once she saw it was on the list she never even looked at the ad again lol. She asked me what was the price in the ad 28.99, I said yes even tho it was 28.88, she rung it up I donated to the charity just cuz I got the deal haha.

I got out that store with the quickness I didnt even use mybestbuy number haha

I'm in FL but Brandsmart is not in my City
So you scammed best buy good job for bragging about it.

So you scammed best buy good job for bragging about it.
Lol I showed her the ad and I told her exactly what version of the game I was price matching, she matched the price I didnt scam anybody, its her job to tell me if they wont match it or not

Lol I showed her the ad and I told her exactly what version of the game I was price matching, she matched the price I didnt scam anybody
You knew she was selling you the wrong version and didn't correct her the ad clearly says the vanilla version not legacy , If thats not scamming best buy i don't know what your definition is. Regardless do what you want, I just hope she does not get in trouble if someone noticed or figures out later for just for you save a few bucks.

Joy M. on chat just hooked me up. Had to provide the Florida zip code as where I was at and told her to mail it to my "friend". Was able to get the Legacy version NP for $28.99.

Have been on the phone for 40 min. She placed the order and I check info and it's for vanilla version not legacy even though I gave sku for legacy.

EDIT: No go. Waste of an hour.

Sorry if this already has been asked but I don't see a option for CHAT on the website? Currently browsing on the PC, where do you go exactly?

I'm on the customer service link at the bottom and all I see is a number to call at the bottom. 

Sorry if this already has been asked but I don't see a option for CHAT on the website? Currently browsing on the PC, where do you go exactly?
The Questions tab on the right-hand side of the screen while you're in the checkout page.

bread's done
Back