Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought a single 360 title this year. The last game I got was NHL 09 for Xmas. I've been tightening my budget, but still, there's nothing that warrants a $60 purchase from me. Bioshock 2, COD6, and ME2 I'll probably get at launch though.

I haven't bought a single 360 title either, wow!

I sold the PS3. $355 for the PS3, 2 Six Axis Controllers, and Little Big Planet for $355.

Oh yeah...Pixie got me a new trenchcoat yesterday. However, this one is tan; I have never had a tan one before. I feel very Raymond Chandler-esque, in it.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I accept! I've been meaning to play new challengers.[/QUOTE]

Gimme a FR and wait an 90 minutes.

I'm watching Tango&Cash.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oh yeah...Pixie got me a new trenchcoat yesterday. However, this one is tan; I have never had a tan one before. I feel very Raymond Chandler-esque, in it.[/QUOTE]

... what is it with you and wearing womens clothes?

[quote name='Chika']... what is it with you and wearing womens clothes?[/QUOTE]

With my svelte frame, long eyelashes and hair, and high cheek bones, I can pull off women's fashion better than most women. :lol:

No...it is a man's style, thankfully. I got the urge to narriate my every thought and action as I was wearing it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back