Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']OH NOES, bad things happen when you drink in public. so i take it you spent the rest of the night trying to explain to the cop exactly how that prostitute got on your junk?[/QUOTE]

No, it was more of my sister trying to hook me up with one of her ditzy drunk friends*.

My entire night involved me impersonating Brick Tamlin from Anchorman.

my sister has friends who acquired lifelong STDs like HPV and the Herp. With that knowledge, I artfully dodge ANY attempts she makes to 'hook me up'

[quote name='manthing']No, it was more of my sister trying to hook me up with one of her ditzy drunk friends*.

My entire night involved me impersonating Brick Tamlin from Anchorman.

my sister has friends who acquired lifelong STDs like HPV and the Herp. With that knowledge, I artfully dodge ANY attempts she makes to 'hook me up'
[/QUOTE]

sounds like your sister's friends are winnars. you should marry one :lol:

Going to go see UP in 3-D (I'm assuming they're all in 3-D?) at 4 or 5. Excited.

I also really want to go see Drag Me to Hell. I can't remember the last time there were 2 movies in theatres that actually interest me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Got Fallout3 on Friday. I finally got some real time with it until 3:30am last night.

I'm enjoying it so far...but I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I get to Megaton, doing a few things, mostly exploring and decided to do that deliver-the-message quest. My poor level 3 character is getting his ass handed to him on a regular basis. Plus, I *thought* I gathered mine for Moira, but she says I haven't gotten any "hot potatoes" yet. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
Don't forget, after you disable the mine to take it. Simply shutting it off isn't enough.

[quote name='munch']What's the deal with your love for youtube videos with shitty acting, shitty direction, and shitty style?[/QUOTE]

Whatttt.

Some $$$gort left a message on my machine saying they wanted to buy my playstation for a thousand bucks. They couldn't even hold their shit together long enough to not laugh.

fuck you ubisoft.
fuck you Prince of Persia.

Thanks for ruining one of the few franchises I actually like. Go gather your own fucking lifeseeeds.

God; I hope he's responding to my post. :lol:

I don't have Monkeylist at work, so I just have to make due with the ignore feature... since he insta-responded, I can only assume that my "whiny consumerist" remark was relevant. :lol:

It feels good to be right all the time. :cool:

What about your purple-ass Nintendo 64? Are you selling that, too?

[quote name='Brak']What about your purple-ass Nintendo 64? Are you selling that, too?[/QUOTE]

I don't own a purple-ass N64! I do have an N64 somewhere around my apartment, though...not using that shit either.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I don't own a purple-ass N64! I do have an N64 somewhere around my apartment, though...not using that shit either.[/QUOTE]

Sell me your Pikachu N64.

Hey, dcfox. Do you utilize a headset when you play online PC games?

Or do you do it Mojimbo / Moxio style?

I wish I still had my Pikachu N64.[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']How was the playa, tiredfornow?[/QUOTE]Hot as Hell. I think I had my shirt off for 15 minutes total and I look like a tomato. :[

We did rent some bikes and took a 10-12 mile bike ride along the strip and the shore line. Really fun stuff. Good waves and the water was nice and warm, too.

So, wait. If you're too terrified to speak, how can I expect you to interview Reggie Fils-Aimé at E3, next year?

I give inFAMOUS a solid B+, I think.

You're right, though. It needs more style, or soul, or something.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Infamous looks sexy, but is it really? I saw Rob playing the demo a while back, and it seemed bland, like it needed more gimmick.[/QUOTE]I'm picking it up today! You can see for yourself.

B+ plus seems alright enough for me to touch it. It's about time I give SFIV a rest. Hey, Rob, is that :cool: 360 still sitting in your room untouched, or you sold it already?

[quote name='seanr1221']Woohoo, why are you selling your 360?[/QUOTE]

I asked him on twitter:

@lordwow I never play it and could use the money

[quote name='lordwow']I asked him on twitter:

@lordwow I never play it and could use the money[/QUOTE]

If you think about it there's really nothing to play on the 360 lately. All the must have titles this year have been for the Wii. :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back