Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Looking forward to this:

halo3odstcast.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Halo 3 ain't no fun though, mang.

Does ODST offer anything that might change that?

[quote name='Liquid 2']You have a desktop, right? I wouldn't worry about it.

I've never needed a DVD drive for my X61; I just use a USB drive for everything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will have a desktop.

I just wanted to get a nice Netbook for taking notes and browsing the web in between classes. Everything else will probably be done on my desktop.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Halo 3 ain't no fun though, mang.

Does ODST offer anything that might change that?[/QUOTE]

I had a lot of fun with Halo 3's four player co-op campaign.

This has four player co-op campaign. That's enough for me.

You don't need a DVD drive, budge.

---

Yeah, the co-op wasn't bad, I guess. Multiplayer was lame as hell though. Y'all should play with w_bb, zewone. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']I really want one of those Lenovo S12s, I just don't how it would be having a laptop with no DVD drive.[/QUOTE]

Well if you really needed a dvd drive you could always use an external one. But on an everyday basis, I hardly ever use a dvd drive.

Chika, playing rockband 2, singing One Step Closer:

Chika: "SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"
Frosty: "shut up when I'm ban-ning you!"
Chika: "SHUT UP WHEN I'M BAN-NING YOU!!!!"
Chika: "Dammit, eat a dick, frosty."

[quote name='zewone']I had a lot of fun with Halo 3's four player co-op campaign.

This has four player co-op campaign. That's enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Always wanted to play 4 player co-op through the campaign , but have never been able to get 3 other people together to play. I'm having a hard enough time getting 3 other people together to get the Vidmaster Annual achievement.

[quote name='Liquid 2']No idea. I got so many games to beat, mang.

GTAIV, Persona 3, SOTC, ZoE, RE5, etc.[/QUOTE]

Play SotC first , it's great and it's pretty short. Only other game of those you mentioned that's as short or shorter is ZoE (which I need to play through too).

I wanted to see the Lakers destroy the Cavs in the finals but I guess they are going to have to actually play for it against the Magic now.

Hey stoneface, wanna bet 20 bucks on the series?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Zone of the Enders is one my most beloved PS2 games.

Though I admit I initially bought it for the MGS2 demo. ;)[/QUOTE]

Who didn't.
----------
Doing chemistry homework reminds me that one way or another I managed to break a mercury thermometer in lab the other day. I think what happened was my lab partner used it to check the temp of someone's boiling solution and then put it back and I went straight to checking our solution in ice. I didn't realize until I dumped it into a filter and these little silver bubbles showed up. It was kind of crazy.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']This is a COD4 reference, correct?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah.

I was just about to call it quits, but I decided to do it one more time and sure enough I did it.

Probably took me 4 hours total to beat it.

I wish I could move out. I could go to the dorms if I wanted, but that would put me in twice as much debt, which I would like to avoid.

Ya, I love the place we are, but it's just too expensive and the commute is ridiculous. If I get the Grad Assist. position, then I get a free 1 BR apartment on-campus (where the misses works as well). It's smaller than what we have now, but free is free.

Rocko, pictures tomorrow?

Liquid - That too. I've been in one's with communal bathrooms/showers on each hall, two rooms sharing a bathroom/shower and even just a 2 bedroom apartment style dorm, but they were all trashy because it was all industrial carpet with no furniture :lol:. I would hate getting hooked up with someone I didn't know.

Speaking of pictures, I went to the park to take photos today.
Some man came up to me and asked to see my pictures. I think he was drunk.
I thought he was going to obliterate me.

I've got an IKEA bookshelf with 8 shelves, so it looks like I'll have:
- 4 shelves movies
- 2 shelves TV shows
- 2 shelves games (which is all my 360/Xbox/Wii/GC games)

And on top I can put a few larger things like the Bioshock CE box and such.

So what would you frugal bastards pay for a Super Nintendo bundle including the following games (mostly cart only):
Donkey Kong Country
Fatal Fury 2
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
F-Zero
Illusion Of Gaia (complete)
NBA Live 96 (complete)
NCAA Basketball
Pit Fighter
Stanley Cup
Star Fox
Super Godzilla
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Punch-Out
Tecmo Super Bowl III (complete)
Tecmo Super NBA Basketball (complete)

[quote name='lordwow']I have no idea how much that system goes for or anything, I'd say offer... $50?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the business of selling, not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back