Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I got a decent Schwinn road bike with the racing toe clips and all. The rear brake line got messed up moving back from college though that I need to get fixed.

Well my dad's brother and sister pretty much cleaned out my grandmother's house of anything valuable. Bunch of thieving assholes.

Whomever posts these DoD jobs should be waterboarded for the horrible formatting. Also why the hell can't you sort jobs by experience/no experience...

Are 1st gen iPod touches really the same value as the PS3? I've at least 4 people offer to trade me, presumably straight up.

I fucking hate ethnics. Some douche called about my price for the PS3. "How about $260, right now?" And he acted like he was doing me a favor.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hell no.

(Unless they're talkin' 32 GB capacity, but even then...I'd rather have dollars.)[/QUOTE]

That's what is blowing my mind. They don't say, "an iPod Touch plus some cash." It's shit like this:
do you want to trade with a 32gb ipod touch 1st gen in perfect condition?

Then again, I might have an easier time selling a Touch than the PS3. No one wants it.

I have NO idea where to go to say "Hi, I'm new" on here, so here it is. :p
I'm 25, female, Wife/Mother. Gamer.
Cod WaW, DSi games (addictive), and a few others are at the top of my list atm.

Also, can anyone help me? I tried to add my xbox gamertag to my sig. But it said I can't upload images...:roll:

If anyone could figure it out for me...my gamer tag is TakenforLife.

I also tried to add an avatar...that too didn't work :roll:
I think the pic I want to use is on my profile...(the angels)

I don't think most people would want a first gen Touch either though, munch.

The PSTriple at least has future value; the first generation Touchs are losing their value much more quickly with second gens out now and third gens this summer.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How did you get it for so cheap? I'd try to get $300 out of it before the PS3 slim disrupts the market.[/QUOTE]

I bought it from StinkinLinkin. He sold it to me on eBay for $275 shipped. With Live cashback I got 25% of that back.

I'm basically trying to get as much as I can. I've been asking $360. It comes with 2 controllers and 5 PSN games. Maybe I should go down to $350. That's the lowest I'd want to go.

hey OTT please bump my trade list. i'm tryin to get rid of my ipod so i can take frosty's old ipod off his hands and force him to get a new one ;)

[quote name='munch']I did, however, sell my red 30gb zune today for $100.[/QUOTE]

There was only one generation of 30gb Zunes right? If so, my shit brown zune may have to go.

I like to think of you as going deep within the underworld to bring justice to a family. Then, in the process, you are corrupted by your influences and begin to question your life and values. Does that sound like your work in Rhode Island, or whatever cracker state you live in?

[quote name='munch']I like to think of you as going deep within the underworld to bring justice to a family. Then, in the process, you are corrupted by your influences and begin to question your life and values. Does that sound like your work in Rhode Island, or whatever cracker state you live in?[/QUOTE]

Never.

Hey Chika, how's the battery life on your jPod? I really need to upgrade my mp3 player as the screen is so scratched I can barely read what it says when in direct light and the battery is trash. PM me about it if you want to take it out of here.

My listing was at $360, and I went down to $350. He sounded like he could only do $300. Looking at ebay, it looks like $300 is about the average now.

Hm. I'd say hold your ground until tomorrow then. Mojimbo's right, though: any official PS3 slim news coming through E3 will disturb the market and probably give you even more headaches.

[quote name='Moxio']Hm. I'd say hold your ground until tomorrow then. Mojimbo's right, though: any official PS3 slim news coming through E3 will disturb the market and probably give you even more headaches.[/QUOTE]

I DEFINITELY want to get rid of this before E3. That's why I'm taking his offer even more seriously. Maybe I'll just call him in about 30 minutes and say $325 is as low as I can go.

officially going to japan now :cool:

manthing, i'm going to play some rb2 now with my family, i don't know how long, but probably until dinner which will be around 7ish, so around 7:30 I would predict PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back