Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how I forgot to turn off the water under my sink before I put new faucet heads on, drenching me and every surface in the bathroom I just spent half an hour cleaning.

[quote name='munch']I had another guy back out from buying the PS3 :cry:[/QUOTE]

The Triple is a fucking millstone.

It's kind of sad how little use mine gets since I got the LG

Hey Stinkin, you couldn't get Blink tickets because they sold out in 15 minutes.

Second show officially added the day after with Fall Out Boy as support.

I wonder if they're going to announce Limbo of the Lost II at E3.

[quote name='Moxio']Sorry can't right now. You guys down for tonight?[/QUOTE]

Probably. I can only play for like an hour right now. I have to go to work.

Did anyone use the free Hollywood movie cash for UP? I can't get the website to take it. The site recognizes the code but I can't get tickets.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did Last.fm remove track previews and free streaming on artist pages? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that this morning too. Maybe the RIAA got to them.

[quote name='lordwow']I noticed that this morning too. Maybe the RIAA got to them.[/QUOTE]
I saw that they're still there under the track listing, but having them all in the player was nice. :whistle2:|

The new Visual Radio and Combo Tag Radio is absolutely b-b-b-b-bwallin' though. I'm listening to 60s/Female Vocalists/French radio right now.
squirtle4.gif

I like how the apartment I'm scheduled out of on Monday just called me to tell me that the downstairs toilet is backflowing water all over the place. One of the water lines let go somewhere, and everyone's first floor is flooded.

Most of my stuff is out, but the fridge, couch, and TV stand are still there. fuck.

[quote name='JJSP']I like how the apartment I'm scheduled out of on Monday just called me to tell me that the downstairs toilet is backflowing water all over the place. One of the water lines let go somewhere, and everyone's first floor is flooded.

Most of my stuff is out, but the fridge, couch, and TV stand are still there. fuck.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I once had the water-line in a washing machine leak and flood my apartment's kitchen. That's one benefit/downside of home ownership, if something fucks up there's no one to blame but me.

[quote name='Rocko']Just about to Brandon. Considering finding Lulu. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Too bad I was in Ruskin all day. Ug.
Contract approved for house, now need financing cause credit union screwed me over. Luckily Banks sound more willing to work with me.

Awesome I found a store in town that sells PG tips, now I don't have to order them.

~~~

I really wish I didn't have to use my mom's work computer with this super lame at&t card. I would love to get back to watching those shows I got addicted to online, as well as other stuff.

Hopefully I can convience my parents to get internet hooked up soon.

[quote name='lordwow']CK how do you play games for so long mang. You have like a billion hours on XFire :lol:[/QUOTE]
Depending on which games, I used to just leave them on 24/7 so whenever I got home from work/school I could get straight to playing.

But yea, I don't really buy many new games so I just continue to play the old ones since that's what my pc "crew" still plays.

New stuff is usually not any better than the old stuff already out imo, so I just stick with the old till something new finally does top it.

[quote name='manthing']CK: Let's play RB2[/QUOTE]
i will tonight, for now i'm busy trying to track down some cheap places to stay in japan and find a reasonable flight.

[quote name='Liquid 2']7.1 mile bike ride.[/QUOTE]

Turned into 7.9 miles after a spur of the moment route change.

Biking rocks. :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']i will tonight, for now i'm busy trying to track down some cheap places to stay in japan and find a reasonable flight.[/QUOTE]

What Time artiste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back