Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey CK and mangwang, we'll be up for some rb if you'd like some company. we already started drinking. frosty's got the hiccups already.

[quote name='munch']Wait, drinking + Rock Band? Do you guys need a guitarist?[/QUOTE]

i usually take vocals. frosty usually does geetar or bass. manwang usually does the other. can you drum?

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should smoke a quarter ounce of marijuana all to yourself in one sitting in a coffee shop when you're in Amsterdam, munch.[/QUOTE]Yep.

that's better than me. if i didn't have the pedal i'd be able to handle medium, but when i played percussion i always played xylo/marimba/bells/claves and only had a foot pedal like a paino for muting.

My cable installer guy was laughing when I said I could only play drums on Medium, he said he plays on Expert (but it took him a year of playing to get there). It's too much work for me to be good at 2 fake instruments.

twelve dollar cymbals? were they rb cymbals? if so, dammit at missing those. also, any armani stuff stuff in the perfumania clearance?

Let me see what's going on with this guy and the PS3, chika. I also need to get beer. I'll try and get on as soon as I can. I'll drum.

I love it when random CAG threads are helpful, such as the Stanley Cup finals thread reminding me that the game is on. Perfect timing too.

Also, cheap iPod's and shit.

Have you tried turning the pedal around backwards and using your heel? It helps greatly especially if you have longer legs and sit with your knees at a sharp angle. It sounds retarded but it helped me until I got a higher seat.

You know, that's probably what it is, my chairs are never ideal for playing unfortunately. I may try that, but I so rarely drum, I love Rock Band but it's damn near impossible to play with the baby around.

hooray for alcoholic milkshakes. chocolate peanutbutter ice cream with dutch cocoa vodka, Kahlua, irish cream, white chocolate godiva and amaretto.

[quote name='dcfox']I love how there's a Mother's Day ad on top of the page.[/QUOTE]

Quit searching for belated Mother's Day cards so much. Better yet, quitting being such a bad child.

[quote name='Moxio']You don't have CAG's ads ad-blocked?[/QUOTE]

Is there an ad block for Chrome?

[quote name='Eviltude']Quit searching for belated Mother's Day cards so much. Better yet, quitting being such a bad child.[/QUOTE]
Just because I don't love my family it doesn't make me a bad person.

#-o@me forgetting to put detergent in my laundry.

[quote name='Chika']hooray for alcoholic milkshakes. chocolate peanutbutter ice cream with dutch cocoa vodka, Kahlua, irish cream, white chocolate godiva and amaretto.[/QUOTE]

God damn, make me one of those. :drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's probably from that "married gamer" that got lost and came in here an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

She was a mother and a gamer.

[quote name='Liquid 2']#-o@me forgetting to put detergent in my laundry.

God damn, make me one of those. :drool:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: i literally laughed out loud at that.

and there's one here for anyone who wants to come over. unfortunately, aside from temp, mak, wow, woohoo and a couple others, that's not really an option.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What for, CK? :O[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Moxio']Make it happen, Munch. Good luck.

--

CK, as a grad gift or something?[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. It was either going to be a new guitar or them buying the tickets for me and my brother from spokane to seattle to japan and back.

I figured I'll just pick my guitar out myself, but I spent all day out looking for left handed ones to play and the only one I hadn't already tried was a fender highway one, which, while very nice for blues and jazzy stuff, isn't what I was looking for.

[quote name='Moxio']It's pretty long. I'd say expect 50 hours for a strong run-through.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was hoping it was a quick game. So I'm looking to start an RPG tonight. My options are FFXII, ToS, or Fable II. Which would you pick?

I go to my uncle's house to do some damage control, and I come home with an Amp and a brand new fender electric guitar that I somehow won by walking into an Ice cream shop...

Yeah...

You have a desktop, right? I wouldn't worry about it.

I've never needed a DVD drive for my X61; I just use a USB drive for everything.

Looking forward to this:

halo3odstcast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back