Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the first game in your xbox live card, Bioshocked?

I finally watched The Big Lebowski all the way through last night. I'd seen the first half of it at least five times. :lol:

Is it unreasonable for me to not want my 12 year old sisters listening to and singing songs like Birthday Sex and that stupid ass Disco Stick song?

PSP go, uglier than PSP and still only one analog stick:
sony-psp-go-small.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']PSP go, uglier than PSP and still only one analog stick:
sony-psp-go-small.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, that looks like a piece of shit. Hopefully it will drive the cost of the old ones down.

Ugh, that's the new PSP...looks like a toddler's toy :puke:

----------

Red Faction Guerrilla is totally going to be a sleeper hit....that demo was sick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Red Faction Guerrilla is totally going to be a sleeper hit....that demo was sick.[/QUOTE]

It's being pretty heavily advertised, so it may bring in some good sales.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ugh, that's the new PSP...looks like a toddler's toy :puke:

----------

Red Faction Guerrilla is totally going to be a sleeper hit....that demo was sick.[/QUOTE]

Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!
Piracy!

[quote name='manthing']Brad Bird = awesome.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']A 'bad' Pixar film is better than 99% of animated films.[/QUOTE]

This to both. Although I'd change animated films to most films.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder how Sony plans on letting you play your UMD games on that.

Oh, and it's ugly.[/QUOTE]

You don't , downloaded games only.

Supposedly , for UMD games you already own , you'll be able to rip the games onto a memory stick to play them that way , officially. Don't know how true that is though.

[quote name='StarKnightX']
Supposedly , for UMD games you already own , you'll be able to rip the games onto a memory stick to play them that way , officially. Don't know how true that is though.[/QUOTE]
Great I'll just stick those in my spare UMD drive and rip them to an oh wait . . . FAIL

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope that MGS cocktease isn't the new Potable Ops game for PSP that just got confirmed in the Qore leak. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That would suck.

Unless they're announcing 2 games.

When you accidentally CTR+Roll on your mouse wheel...is there a way to reset it back to regular size? I keep scrolling back and forth but nothing looks right, I just want it to go back to default size.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Great I'll just stick those in my spare UMD drive and rip them to an oh wait . . . FAIL[/QUOTE]

:dunce:After re-reading what I posted.

Clarification , since sony plans to make all PSP games available for download from the PSN , there will be "some way" to verify you've already bought the game on UMD , in turn allowing you to be able to download the game.

Again , no idea how true this is , but does sound better than what I previously posted.:wall:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The only thing I hate about RFG is that playing with randoms sucks big dick. I was just in a game where everyone was just knocking down buildings.[/QUOTE]

Almost any game I play online I usually only play with randoms , because I only have like 10 people on my friends list.

:cry:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The only thing I hate about RFG is that playing with randoms sucks big dick. I was just in a game where everyone was just knocking down buildings.[/QUOTE]

Change RFG to any online game and the sentence stays (somewhat) true.

[quote name='seanr1221']Change RFG to any online game and the sentence stays (somewhat) true.[/QUOTE]

That's not true. Rarely do any of the online games I play involved people doing shit they aren't supposed to.

10 fucking minutes of trying over and over and over and this is the only thing I've gotten :bomb:

Sorry, we could not find the tickets you requested.

Please try one of the following suggestions:

• Request tickets in a different section and try again.
  • Select a smaller ticket quantity.
  • If you selected a promotion, click the "Clear Your Promotion" button and try requesting regular tickets.
  • Tickets may not be available due to extremely high demand. Please check back periodically as additional inventory may become available throughout the day.
  • Tickets may not be available. Check back later, as more tickets may be released near the performance date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back