Bread Time OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Did Moxio say some really embarassing things when he was playing with y'all, zewone?
squirtle4.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yeah.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']Awwwww, fuck. He nailed me.

You guys are ruthless, I'm not even the most Mexican guy in the room.[/QUOTE]
It'd make it easier to win if you and Moxio talked more.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='munch']I finally watched Eastern Promises. I haven't been this satisfied with a film in a long time.[/QUOTE]

The naked man wrestling hit the spot eh?

[quote name='Rocko']on my way to busch gardens! yay for a sub par browser on my phone. :)[/QUOTE]
have fun.
I have to go to a park for a retirement party for my teaching partner of three years. (she drives me crazy) I got to help setup and stuff. Poop.

That scene was kind of crazy. I love how Cronenberg always seems to go the extra mile in visualizing violence in his movies.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']have fun.
I have to go to a park for a retirement party for my teaching partner of three years. (she drives me crazy) I got to help setup and stuff. Poop.[/QUOTE]

where is that hot dog plac mentio not suri 'l makeut i'd itry.

[quote name='Rocko']where is that hot dog plac mentio not suri 'l makeut i'd itry.[/QUOTE]

Wow! You are on your iPhone.

A History of Violence is pretty ballin' out of control, as well.

Shit...Up movie cash will cover the Disney 3D showings.

That drops Bugs Life :br: to $12, and the Disney Rewards get me that much closer to the Donald in Mathmagicland DVD

:whistle2:k

WTF? As soon as I offered up a free $15 iTunes code on Twitter I got a slew of random followers asking for it. I blocked them all since their "tweets" are all spammy looking but how the hell did they find me and see that post so fast? Do people have some kind of automated script to find the keyword "iTunes code" or something? :???:

[quote name='dcfox']We should go next year, Brak. We'll say Vendetta Dolce is a gaming site and get press badges.[/QUOTE]
I was considering that. :cool:

Hey OTT, I never got it. Why do these threads get locked every once in a while? Why not just have some billion post ominous OTT roam the off topic section?

I lock them because they make CAG lag when they go over 500 posts.

We like to litter the Off Topic Forum with the carcasses of a thousand OTTs.

Also, Brak locks them because they make CAG lag when they go over 500 posts.

[quote name='darthbudge']Because apparently it hurts the servers, or some other made up shit like that.[/QUOTE]

....or Brak locks them. Duh.

We tried the billion post OTT before and it destroyed the old CAG. Cheapy had to rebuild the site. What you're looking at right now is actually the second incarnation of CAG.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Hey OTT, I never got it. Why do these threads get locked every once in a while? Why not just have some billion post ominous OTT roam the off topic section?[/QUOTE]

The OTT is full of pirates, drug addicts, elitists, felons, and other assorted miscreants.

Cheapy is afraid of the lawsuits that would occur if OTTs were allowed to go past 500 posts.

The OTT is actually a robot pedophile designed to lure in Darth Puma. We programmed it to reboot after 500 posts.

Will you be good to interview people when we go to E3 next year, dcfox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back