BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

this isnt looking like a good week for me so far. not even top 10 material unless some 4th quater miracles happen

Mine got kinda screwed up this week.... I forgot to submit my picks until just before kickoff and missed the deadline for ALL the early games..... :oops:

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Papi got 75 points in group 2[/quote]

Damn. It.....

Motion to have 1 winner per group with baseball done? :pray:

i thought my picks were bad seems like it was a bad week over all for everyone? not very high scoring in group 1

[quote name='Visc']Damn. It.....

Motion to have 1 winner per group with baseball done? :pray:[/QUOTE]
How many points did you finish w/?

This is my first good week of the season.

[quote name='PapiChullo']How many points did you finish w/?

This is my first good week of the season.[/quote]

only 69, but amazingly that was enough for 1st in group 1...

crap I finished with like 113/136 becuase of those stupid jets...had they lost like that alwayz do I that would have add 15 to my score putting me in 1st with 128/136...but that football for ya,never TOO predictable lol.

How the heck did Tivo (group #1) know to only place 1 point on the Steelers' game...and get it right?! Finished in second (Inigo Montoya) with 118.

Update 11/21:

Tivo was the winner for last week, I'll get the OP updated as soon as possible.

ALSO, Don't forget to get your picks in tonight as there are three games on the schedule for thanksgiving day.

[quote name='briansraregames']Update 11/21:

Tivo was the winner for last week, I'll get the OP updated as soon as possible.

ALSO, Don't forget to get your picks in tonight as there are three games on the schedule for thanksgiving day.[/quote]

Almost forgot to make my picks.
I did miss the first game though :(

But I did the rest of my picks before the Dallas game started.

[quote name='briansraregames']Looks like Ch3zyp00fs is going to win this week (103 with 13 on tonights game), unless someone picks Miami and they pull off a miracle.[/quote]
Dang. If Denver won I'd be going for 118 tonight. I'll have 103 if Pitt wins it tonight.
Congrats to whoever wins this week!

Well, yesterday I took a chance because I knew that everyone would be picking Pitt...so I switched my pick to Miami and it's worth 12 points...if they do manage to win this, I might actually win a stinking week...who knows...

yeah I was thinking about changing at the last second because of the field conditions... but risking it probably wouldn't be worth it in the long run

got 2nd in group 1 with 111 :(. I'm getting closer to the big one. well at least I cracked the top 10 in the overall leaderboard. The Giants(Eli Manning) cost me...I had 10 points on them.

UPDATE 11/29

There are now 6 open slots in group #1 and 4 spots in group #2 so if you're looking to get in on the pool, now's your chance!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group #1 #39817 Pass: cheap
group #2 #41397 Pass: cheap

Also, this week will be a bonus week!!!

If the weekly winner also chooses the winning team in the Chicago vs NY Giants game, then that person will not only get their choice from the prize list, but also a $50 gift card for the game store of their choice. This $50 bonus is a leftover prize from the homerun derby game that Link927 never claimed. Good luck!!!

joined, thanks.

Edit: I've completed the pick set, and clicked submit but it still shows that my list is incomplete?

I guess there's always next week.

[quote name='thenockmlb']joined, thanks.

Edit: I've completed the pick set, and clicked submit but it still shows that my list is incomplete?

I guess there's always next week.[/quote]

Might be due to the game that's going on tonight, I almost forgot about it since it's on the NFL network and I don't get that on my cable package. The pick for that game would not count, but your other picks should be OK though.

[quote name='briansraregames']Might be due to the game that's going on tonight, I almost forgot about it since it's on the NFL network and I don't get that on my cable package. The pick for that game would not count, but your other picks should be OK though.[/quote]

cool, thanks.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Man, I knew I should have put more on the Cowboys last night! At least I got it right![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I put 13 on Dallas, and that almost felt like a conservative number. As great a year as Green Bay is having, I felt pretty certain the Cowboys would beat them. I don't feel that certain about most of the other games this week, though.

[quote name='danked']wow, im leading group 2 what group 1 look like?[/QUOTE]
Right now (with Sunday's games finished) Evilsuperman leads Group 1 with 103, with 11 points riding on the Monday night game. I'm currently in 2nd with 102, but if New England wins, I'll take Group 1 with 118. No idea who will win it if Baltimore wins. How does that compare with the top of Group 2?

[quote name='cleaver']Is there a prize for the highest end of year total? I assume there is but there's no mention in the OP.
Thanks[/quote]

Yeah, $100 for 1st place, $50 for second.

bread's done
Back