BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

[quote name='ZForce915']So is the prize each week a game and $100? I have a shot this week![/QUOTE]
I hate to disappoint you, but $100 is not part of the weekly prize. If you win the week, you get to pick your prize from the prize pool in the OP of this thread. Brian gave away a $100 GC to the overall season winner in the HR Derby pool, but I don't think there's been any talk of a prize for the overall season winner in pigskin pick 'em.

[quote name='Danimal']I hate to disappoint you, but $100 is not part of the weekly prize. If you win the week, you get to pick your prize from the prize pool in the OP of this thread. Brian gave away a $100 GC to the overall season winner in the HR Derby pool, but I don't think there's been any talk of a prize for the overall season winner in pigskin pick 'em.[/QUOTE]

The OP made me think there was. Believe me though, I'm not complaining about just getting a game. I mean, I didn't have to do anything to get it. (assuming I win this week of course)

[quote name='cleaver']I lost 3 points today, am I leading?[/quote]
Yes, but Tuffs hasn't lost any points and I've only lost 1. For you to win overall, both of us would have to lose the final game.

my first time making top 10 (5), the bucks really screwed me they should not have lost that game!! lol congrats tuff for a perfect week!

Damn you Tampa Bay....:rofl: My best week ever in regards to win percentage, but my dumbass put 11 points on the bucs. That one loss cost me this week. Congrats Tuffcookie.

Hey guys, I've updated the prize pool with a few new games. Also, nobody lost their spot this week so no openings in the pool...at least for now. Check back later if you want in!

Dont think I ever thanked you. But this is really cool of you to do & thx.
Now if I can just win 1 week lol.

Closest I came was when I had to root against my favorite team (Cowboys) & hope that the Bills pulled the upset a couple weeks ago. Damn Bills should have won. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone as this is going to be one tough week for picks! Almost every point spread is 4 points or lower.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']alright time to up my game... This coming week is going to be win #2 for me[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's time to up my game, too. Although for me, that means a more modest goal of maybe cracking the Top 10 list for the first time. :roll:

If I stink it up again this week, I think next week I'm turning the picks over to my 9 year old daughter. You guys will be up against it then; she knows nothing about football (hey, just like her Dad), but she seems to be some kind of savant at picking winners. In any event, she can't do much worse than me.

so far ive only lost 3 points. im taking a huge risk and putting my big points on the "tight" games. lets gooooo patriots lets have a big second half

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Of course I score 80 when there's a perfect score. BAH![/QUOTE]
How can you tell? When I click on weekly performance, it's still showing everybody with 0. Is that just something with my computer? Is everyone else seeing all the scores now?

Figures if I'm going to have a nice week and only miss one game on Sunday, it has to be my 14 point game. Way to show up, San Diego. :bomb:

[quote name='Danimal']How can you tell? When I click on weekly performance, it's still showing everybody with 0. Is that just something with my computer? Is everyone else seeing all the scores now?[/quote]
I think he might be referring to last week.

4 points lost yesterday total for me. 3 because of SD, 1 because I picked Philly :lol:

[quote name='Azumangaman']How's Group 1 looking?
If the top 3 in Group 2 picked Pittsburgh and if Baltimore wins tonight, I'll be tied in first for Group 2.[/QUOTE]
If Baltimore wins tonight, sublime90 will lead Group 1 with 91.
If Pittsburgh wins tonight, EXStrike will lead Group 1 with 101.

[quote name='Danimal']If Baltimore wins tonight, sublime90 will lead Group 1 with 91.
If Pittsburgh wins tonight, EXStrike will lead Group 1 with 101.[/quote]

If Pittsburgh wins tonight, I will lead Group 2 with 100 points.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']If Pittsburgh wins tonight, I will lead Group 2 with 100 points.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, that has to hurt a little to have that nice of a week and come up one point short overall. If the Steelers win tonight, I'll have gone 13-1 for the week, by far my best week to this point, and not even be in the running, finishing with 91.

i still hate the seahwaks for losing, if they didnt lose and steelers win i would have 102 points, now my max is only 98

I'll have 96 with a Pittsburgh win...the upside to all of this is that I've moved from like 40th place in my group up to tied for 14th.

Update 11/7/07:

Congrats to EXStrike who was the week #9 winner! Good Job!

Also, we now have 6 open spots in group #2 so if you want to get in, now's your chance!

3rd place im pretty proud of myself! lol week 8 i was 5th week 9, 3rd......week 10, 1st? i can only hope. congrats EXStrike

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Had to check to make sure you didnt remove me. I forgot to put my picks in last week :( I made sure I did them today for this week.[/quote]

I don't think that I've ever explained how the cut down works. If you don't make your picks for 2 consecutive weeks, you will be pulled from the group. You can re-join if you are pulled, but you lose all of your season points.

[quote name='briansraregames']I don't think that I've ever explained how the cut down works. If you don't make your picks for 2 consecutive weeks, you will be pulled from the group. You can re-join if you are pulled, but you lose all of your season points.[/quote]

Yeah I thought I read that in the first post. But still wanted to make sure ;)
As to the season points, well I joined like 4-5 weeks late so it wouldnt make a differnce. I am just trying to win a weekly prize.

Oh and thanks again for doing this.

bread's done
Back