BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

[quote name='MrNEWZ']The thread says 5 spots open, but doesn't indicate how to get in. ;-)[/quote]

There are now 7 spots open, check the first post for details!

[quote name='tuffcookie']Wow, winning this was unexpected, i don't watch football except the purdue boilermaker games.[/quote]

You're using the gambling super-computer in the basement of the math building to make your picks aren't you?

[quote name='briansraregames']You're using the gambling super-computer in the basement of the math building to make your picks aren't you?[/quote]

lol, ooooo yea. Too bad my major isn't math and I've only been in the math building to go to one class and thats on the first floor lol.

[quote name='briansraregames']There are now 7 spots open, check the first post for details![/quote]

Thanks! I joined group#1 a few minutes ago. I've never played pigskin pick 'em before and I hope to pick it up quickly hehe.

[quote name='tuffcookie']Wow, winning this was unexpected, i don't watch football except the purdue boilermaker games.[/QUOTE]
:lol: That's funny- it reminds me of the past few seasons when I got in a "Last Man Standing" pool at work and grabbed a slot for my wife as well. I eat, sleep, and breathe football, and was inevitably out of the pool by week 3. My wife occasionally asks questions like "Wide receiver- is that offense or defense?" and she would always still be going strong in the pool 10 weeks or more into the season.

Congrats tuffcookie. It was a tough week, with a lot of upsets. Very nice win.

[quote name='$hady']I got 41 + 14 on The Patriots tonight. Tuffs wins well at least in the group 1 pool he has 10 on somebody tonight as well! lol

I love my Bengals but we gonna get sliced and diced. Hope I am wrong. :D[/quote]

Sheeeeeeeeeee jeez :bomb: lol

Just a question about the prizes:
Are they from the picks in the "Win A Game From BriansRareGames" link?
EDIT: Just asking because I'm en route to be be perfect on the 1:00 games.

Once again, a big thanks to Brians Rare Games for being so amazing.

Considering most people usually go with the favorite (not every game)... a lot of people might do good this week since only 1 underdog won (Carolina) in the 1pm games.

So far I've only lost 9 points.

so far ive only lost 1 point, i took the cheifs over the jags. as of right now every other team i picked has won, wich makes me 10-1 with my picks....lets go ravens!! lol

[quote name='Azumangaman']Just a question about the prizes:
Are they from the picks in the "Win A Game From BriansRareGames" link?
EDIT: Just asking because I'm en route to be be perfect on the 1:00 games.

Once again, a big thanks to Brians Rare Games for being so amazing.[/quote]

The prize list is at the very end of the first post.

[quote name='sublime90']the packers just screwed me over hardcore, i lost 12 points because of them! lol[/quote]

Same here except I lost 11.

[quote name='ditogi']If Dallas wins tommorrow, I will win group 1 with 99 points. What does group 2 look like?[/QUOTE]

I will win group 2 with 101 points if dallas wins

[quote name='Shoagie']I will win group 2 with 101 points if dallas wins[/quote]

Going to be 1 point short :cry:

If I stick with Dallas @ 13 I will finish with a even 100 points & loose.

Or

Do I go against my favorite team, and pick the crappy Bills who have no chance to win & hope for the upset so i win

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Going to be 1 point short :cry:

If I stick with Dallas @ 13 I will finish with a even 100 points & loose.

Or

Do I go against my favorite team, and pick the crappy Bills who have no chance to win & hope for the upset so i win[/QUOTE]
If you're not thinking about going for the season long win, there's no other way to win this week! You have nothing to lose (unless of course, the people you're trying to beat also pick Buffalo)!

[quote name='Oktoberfest']If you're not thinking about going for the season long win, there's no other way to win this week! You have nothing to lose (unless of course, the people you're trying to beat also pick Buffalo)![/quote]

Yeah I got a late start on this.. So I guess its Buffalo or broke.

I'll only have 86 if the Cowboys win. I want to win at least one week since I don't have a shot at the season crown anymore after missing the one week.

WOW WHAT A GAME!!!

Sucks I lost.. came 2 seconds from winning for the week. But oh well my team the Cowboys are still undefeated. So I guess its still a win.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']WOW WHAT A GAME!!!

Sucks I lost.. came 2 seconds from winning for the week. But oh well my team the Cowboys are still undefeated. So I guess its still a win.[/QUOTE]
yeah I know how you feel. I would have won week 1 if Arizona didn't choke up their lead on Monday Night against the 49ers

[quote name='Shoagie']so i got 101, that means i won right?[/quote]

Should.. I would have had 100 if I stayed with Dallas. But knew I wouldnt win the week, so I took a shot with Buffalo.. And it almost paid off.

yesss dallas!!!!! i would have had 104 this week if the packers would have won but unfortunatley im only around 92 i think or something like that. i only lost 2 picks the biggest one being those stupid packers

bread's done
Back