BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i really want to know the scores for league 2 now, because if philly wins ill be on top of league 1.[/quote]

As much as I can tell, right now in group #2 its:

Romis - 105 (if Philly wins +6ps = 111 total )
Johnny Potman's Picks - 99 ( he also has Philly +7 = 106 total)
Josef - 103 (he has Wash +7 = 110 total)

thats what I could see..

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Top score in group #1 is 103

If Philly wins top score will be 109
If Wash wins top score will stay 103[/QUOTE]

If Wash wins, I'll have 102 and be ONE POINT behind you! :bomb:

Dang, I actually did well this week, I'm in 4th in group 2 (96 points). Only put 2 on Washington, which freaking sucks.
EDIT: Put up temporary Week 3 picks, with Cleveland scoring the most (playing Oakland)

I didn't think my four losses would hold up last week. But then again, I did pick a fair number of good upsets (and one stupid one...Buffalo over Pittsburgh).

[quote name='nikelecious91']fuck the Chargers really killed me...I'll NEVER put 15 points on them again..[/QUOTE]

GO PACKERS! I bet on them this week.

[quote name='ZForce915']GO PACKERS! I bet on them this week.[/quote]

So did I; glad I did too, because I'm in 1st in group #1 whats the high score in #2 right now?

[quote name='Visc']So did I; glad I did too, because I'm in 1st in group #1 whats the high score in #2 right now?[/quote]

If its according to the standings I guess its me with 91pts
what is it in group #1?

[quote name='Romis']If its according to the standings I guess its me with 91pts
what is it in group #1?[/quote]

107 right now, with a potential max score of 122

Did you check the "group picks" link? because that gives the stats for the current week.

[quote name='Visc']So did I; glad I did too, because I'm in 1st in group #1 whats the high score in #2 right now?[/QUOTE]

I've got 109 right now in Group #2. My final picks are Chicago (1) and New Orleans (8). I'm guessing that's probably not going to be enough to win.

[quote name='Josef']I've got 109 right now in Group #2. My final picks are Chicago (1) and New Orleans (8). I'm guessing that's probably not going to be enough to win.[/quote]

Well its down to us then I think. I even have the same last two picks, only Chicago is worth 3 for me and the saints are 12. Better hope they both lose :twisted:

[quote name='Visc']Well its down to us then I think. I even have the same last two picks, only Chicago is worth 3 for me and the saints are 12. Better hope they both lose :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Actually, there's at least one guy behind me that has a chance to pull ahead if Dallas and Tennesee win. I hope I'm not screwed :pray:

[quote name='Josef']Actually, there's at least one guy behind me that has a chance to pull ahead if Dallas and Tennesee win. I hope I'm not screwed :pray:[/quote]

Well then I'd be screwed too, by the sounds of things.

[quote name='Visc']107 right now, with a potential max score of 122

Did you check the "group picks" link? because that gives the stats for the current week.[/quote]

Nice picks,
Guess I didn't look at the right numbers, my bad

[quote name='Josef']Actually, there's at least one guy behind me that has a chance to pull ahead if Dallas and Tennesee win. I hope I'm not screwed :pray:[/quote]

Umm, how much did he put on Dallas?

Oh well, not a bad week for me but I have no chance to take 1st place for this week.

That said, I'd like to send out a HUGE thank you to BRIANSRAREGAMES for sponsoring and running this contest. I received my Week 1 prize on Friday!

Thanks again Brian!

Wow I just realized I'm in 3rd this week for group 1 and 5th overall for group 1. Maybe I'll actually win one of these weeks.

[quote name='briansraregames']If NO wins tonight, Visc wins

If TEN wins tonight Oktoberfest wins

GOOD LUCK GUYS.[/quote]

Good grief I hope I win tonight. Not about the prize I'd get, but more as it would be a good sign to this week when I have a final interview for a photographer position in a new studio. I need the boost in karma and good luck reallllyyy bad right now.

well I didn't watch tonight and I'm not gonna look at the results til tomorrow, but knowing my track record, my only hope will be if there are limits to how many times you can win. That, or I'm too much of a pessimist.

[quote name='yummytyson']jw but is there going to be a prize for whoever has the most points at the end of the season ?[/quote]

Yeah, I think its the $100 gift card.

I got the majority of my picks right the first three weeks, but this week I only have 3/12 so far. What a nightmare! Oh, and my Broncos lost :( ...not that I thought they would win really, but it is fun to cheer them on!

Well I think I have somewhat of a chance to be in the top 5-10. I have 53 right now and if Phiily and the Pats win I'll have 70.

Thought I had a chance at a 3 way tie for first in Group #2, but then I got to JohnnyPostman's list and he will beat me by 2 if NE wins. So close, but there is always next week.:D

[quote name='nikelecious91']So who did horrible this week? *Raises hand*[/QUOTE]

Same here - I need to learn that San Diego isn't that great anymore and to stop putting a lot of points on them.

I got 41 + 14 on The Patriots tonight. Tuffs wins well at least in the group 1 pool he has 10 on somebody tonight as well! lol

I love my Bengals but we gonna get sliced and diced. Hope I am wrong. :D

bread's done
Back