Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale of the Year 2008

2008 had the Target $10 off xbox coupon correct? I believe so, if so this deal has GOT to win. Can't list how much money I've saved using it.

The summer "perfect storm" -- Blockbuster B1G1 + Gamestop's trade in value promo (Trade 2 get $10 or was it Trade 3 get $15?).

Rock Band 2 Special Edition at Toys R Us for $109+$25 gift card was unreal, especially considering the complete package retails at $189.99.

[quote name='as50193']Gears of War Lancer with free copy of Gears of War 2[/quote]

Isn't that an online deal?

I pick TRU Buy 2 get 1 deal, even though they never have newer games in stock.

Well if it doesn't have to be game related I have to go with:

75% off DVDs and Blu-rays at Gamestop because I doubled my Blu-ray collection due to the cheap movies that the most expensive one I bought was three bucks.

I like to nominate Target, GS and BBV. Target for having the $5 toy coupon and the $10 360 coupon at the same time that Blockbuster Video had a B1G1 on used games while GS had several trade-in promos and B2G1 sales.

Honorable mention to Hollywood Video's $3.99 last-gen game sale and Toys R Us for selling Fantastic 4 Wii for $4.

[quote name='TheGamingGuy']Rock Band 2 Full Band Kit for $109.99 w/ free $25 GC at TRU was definitely the best.[/quote]
ditto

bread's done
Back