Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

Where are you at Bucky? This things needs more exposure!

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia - $8
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalica - $8
Odin Sphere - $6

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia - $9
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalica - $9
Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ - $7
Atelier Iris 2 ~The Azoth of Destiny~ - $7
Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ - $7
Chaos Wars - $3
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy - $5
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) - $3
Wild ARMs 4 - $3
Wild ARMs 5 - $3

ps2.gif

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - $1
Yakuza 2 - $3.50

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy - $4
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis - $11
Chaos Wars - $1
Eternal Poison - $4
Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ - $6
Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ - $6
Wild ARMs 5 - $1
Psychonauts - $2
Odin Sphere - $3

sorry for the delay, been busy this week so far

update with the conditions of the games as well as where the bidding stands will be going up momentarily :)

unless stated otherwise everything is just the game, no extras (hanging onto those myself in case I ever replace some of these later :p) though some games do have the soundtracks I believe

[quote name='dv8mad']I do know that Ar Tonelico isn't the CE as I was interested in it before the lowball.[/QUOTE]

that was actually Magna Carta ;)

[quote name='Gotian']bump, need pics for ar tonelico and eternal poison, also need to know if these are the collectors packages[/QUOTE]

edit: there was never a collector's package of Eternal Poison :???: outside of it coming with a copy of the soundtrack, oh unless you mean the preorder artbook (all artbooks I am keeping, sorry guys)

oh also going through the conditions there have been some surprises like me realizing my copy of Chaos Wars is still sealed :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
My bids, thus far:

:pS1:
Final Fantasy VIII non-gh - $4
Final Fantasy IX non-gh - $10

:ps2:
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalica - $10
Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ - $9
Atelier Iris 2 ~The Azoth of Destiny~ - $9
Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ - $9
Chaos Wars - $5
Eternal Poison - $5
Grandia Xtreme - $7
Grandia II - $6
Grandia III - $7
Magna Carta - $7
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy - $10
MS Saga: A New Dawn - $7
Steambot Chronicles - $5
Way of the Samurai - $1
Way of the Samurai 2 - $5 - fwbweux
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) - $10
Wild ARMs 4 - $5
Wild ARMs 5 - $5
Yakuza 2 - $5

:Other:
Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $1

^ Well, since no edits are allowed in this thread...I meant to leave off the fwbweux name from that Way of the Samurai 2 line :/ ...

okay updated through the Ms, taking a short break and then will finish with the conditions and update the bids

oh and the Sly Cooper games are not available after all, forgot a friend had borrowed them, I apologize for this sincerely mostly to howard since he's the only one to bid on them I believe

edit: also to make up for the delay on conditions/pics/updating bids the lowball will be extended to most likely Friday (8/20) night

edit 2: conditions are finished, next comes updating the bids

edit 3: if I somehow miss your bid I apologize just PM me or post letting me know and I'll fix it and I blame it on doing this at 2am while half asleep :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Fantasy VIII non-gh (mint) - $4.50
Chaos Wars (sealed) - $5.50
Eternal Poison (mint) - $5.50
Grandia Xtreme (good)- $7.50
Monster Rancher 4 (good) - $1
Steambot Chronicles (mint) - $5.50
Trapt (good) - $1
Zone of the Enders (good) - $1

[quote name='dustdingo']2 PS2 DDR pads (never used they came with DDR Supernova 1 & 2) $1[/QUOTE]

just FYI I think I forgot to specify this but the shipping on DDR pads will be at cost not the flat rate mentioned in the OP (because their so big and bulky)

[quote name='buckythekat']just FYI I think I forgot to specify this but the shipping on DDR pads will be at cost not the flat rate mentioned in the OP (because their so big and bulky)[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I figured that be a few bucks more. Thanks!

bids have been updated :)

[quote name='Gotian']question on the mana khemias, are they the box sets?[/QUOTE]

no just the game with original case and instruction manual

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Do the AR tonelico games have the boxes and goodies?[/QUOTE]

Bucky stated a bit earlier the games would not be coming with the extras as he would be keeping them for when/if he decides to repurchase these games. ^^;

Anyway:

Final Fantasy VIII non-gh (mint) - $6

Chaos Wars (sealed) - $6
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (mint) - $11

Wow... I mean, I had heard it had bad voice acting, but... wow. I am so happy I got to behold the "glory" of that video before the day came that I popped the game in to play expecting normal bad and getting -that-. XP

Bump and for what its worth I THINK the game comes with the JP Audio option, which is about a billion times better. No, in fact, to say its better would mean that you could rate the english audio in this game, and in my opinion it's so low it doesn't exist. :)

[quote name='callmewoof']Bump and for what its worth I THINK the game comes with the JP Audio option, which is about a billion times better. No, in fact, to say its better would mean that you could rate the english audio in this game, and in my opinion it's so low it doesn't exist. :)[/QUOTE]

It does come with Japanese audio. Although I can't imagine why someone would willingly disable the high-quality English dub...

Final Fantasy VIII non-gh (mint) - $7.50
Chaos Wars (sealed) - $7.50

[quote name='sabanoo']It does come with Japanese audio. Although I can't imagine why someone would willingly disable the high-quality English dub...[/QUOTE]

too bad you'll still be stuck with the horrible localization with the subs

oh wait I'm trying to sell this game :lol: please buy it, it actually supposedly has pretty good gameplay

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/chaoswars/index.html

bread's done
Back