Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

i hear you, I played through atelier iris 1&2 religiously, im 14 hours into ar tonelico 1, 6 hours into Atelier iris 3. My sakura wars is still sealed and will remain that way. Had your atiliers been sealed i would have jumped on those asap

[quote name='Potatoeman']Sorry if it was answered previously, didnt notice it - is monster rancher 4 a gamestop case? your condition says good, which may be bought fro gamestop... which leads me to think it may have a GS case, just asking![/QUOTE]

I asked him about the cover art earlier, and he said none of the games are the crappy GS generic cover, so it is indeed the original cover.

[quote name='Squarehard']I asked him about the cover art earlier, and he said none of the games are the crappy GS generic cover, so it is indeed the original cover.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you for answering so quickly friend!

[quote name='Potatoeman']Sorry if it was answered previously, didnt notice it - is monster rancher 4 a gamestop case? your condition says good, which may be bought fro gamestop... which leads me to think it may have a GS case, just asking![/QUOTE]

it's in the original case but it is one of the games with some GameStop stickers on it

[quote name='Gotian']i hear you, I played through atelier iris 1&2 religiously, im 14 hours into ar tonelico 1, 6 hours into Atelier iris 3. My sakura wars is still sealed and will remain that way. Had your atiliers been sealed i would have jumped on those asap[/QUOTE]

I recently opened Sakura Wars finally, I had been waiting for the Double Jump guide but I'm beginning to doubt that will ever happen

I just hope they don't go out of business :whistle2:(

edit: I'll probably do one more update in the next half hour or so but that'll probably be the last one before I end it (meaning I wouldn't update the OP again until its time for the totals)

Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ (very good)- $9 .50
Grandia Xtreme (good)- $9
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (mint) - $11.50
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy - $15.50
Steambot Chronicles - $8.00

Monster Rancher 4 - $13
Grandia II (very good) - $7
Grandia III (near mint) - $10
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) (near mint) - $15
Wild ARMs 5 (near mint) - $8
Mana Khemia 2 - $16

[quote name='buckythekat']
I recently opened Sakura Wars finally, I had been waiting for the Double Jump guide but I'm beginning to doubt that will ever happen

I just hope they don't go out of business :whistle2:(
[/QUOTE]

who go out of business, doublejump?

[quote name='Squarehard']This may or may not have been asked, but are any of these GH, PH, some sort of Hits, or are they all black label?[/QUOTE]

I think he said they're all black label but I could be mistaken.

[quote name='Gotian']who go out of business, doublejump?[/QUOTE]

yeah, if you look at their site the forums are pretty much dead and they haven't put anything out in a while now :whistle2:(

bids updating now and I'll probably end it sometime in the next hour

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) $2[/QUOTE]

sometimes I wonder if Serah was my fave character in FFXIII solely because she wasn't around for most of the game... :lol:

[quote name='Gotian']wow guys, you guys are at the point for mana khemia 2 new at a gamestop, lol. Good job Bucky![/QUOTE]

Good luck finding one that's actually "new" and not gutted at GS though.

oh crap i didnt see the watch listed

Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $4

squarehard, i got my mana khemia 2 brand new from gamestop about 3 weeks ago, the game is sealed and everything is intact with no tears or nothing on the collectors box

Sorry for the double post

bread's done
Back